Author Topic: The Bachelorette Season 5  (Read 77994 times)

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Bachelorette Season 5
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »
Remaining TV Schedule:

Monday, July 6th

Final 4 (Ed, Kiptyn, Reid & Wes) and Jillian goes to Spain

One is eliminated

Monday, July 13th

Final 3 & Jillian goes to Hawaii

One is eliminated

Monday, July 20th

Men Tells All Special

Monday, July 27th

Final 2 meets Jillian's family

Final Rose Ceremony

Tuesday, July 28th

After The Final Rose Special

Thanks for the updates!!!

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »

'Bachelorette' suitor Mike Stagliano confused by Ed Swiderski's return

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelorette-suitor-mike-stagliano-confused-by-ed-swiderski-return-9229.php

By Christopher Rocchio, 07/02/2009

Michael Stagliano said he was confused when Ed Swiderski returned to woo The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris during Monday night's episode after previously quitting the competition to supposedly avoid being fired from his job.

"I think actually in the Rose Ceremony I honestly put my hand up to ask [host] Chris Harrison, 'I don't understand.  Is this legal?  Doesn't this kind of break the structure of the show?'" Stagliano told reporters during a Wednesday conference call.

"I really didn't understand the concept of letting Ed go ahead and leave for about a month and then he'll be back... I didn't understand that."

Despite not knowing what was going on, Stagliano added "at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what I think."

"More importantly, it's all about Jillian," he said.  "If Jillian really cared for Ed and really liked him, then by all means, he should be back and be able to get a rose and continue on."

Stagliano, a 25-year-old break dance instructor from Astoria, NY, was subsequently rejected during Monday night's Rose Ceremony that saw Harris choose her Top 4 suitors.

Not surprisingly, Stagliano was asked by reporters about his take on Wes Hayden -- who suitor Jake Pavelka has adamantly alleged was dating Laurel Kagay during filming for the show.

Monday night's The Bachelorette broadcast featured Harris being confronted by Pavelka, who returned to the show after previously being eliminated to inform her that Hayden had repeatedly told him that he did have a girlfriend going into filming.

"I honestly don't know.  I never talked to Wes at all.  I never had any of that light shed on me, you know, whether or not he had a girlfriend," Stagliano told reporters. 

"I do know -- and I will stand by Wes until the day I die -- that he is a really good guy.  He's getting edited kind of badly.  He was there for the right intentions.  But I've been pretty taken back by all this stuff."

Despite sticking up for Hayden, Stagliano also said it was difficult to side against Pavelka.

"I don't think Jake's a liar," he explained.  "I think Jake probably heard something that was disconcerting and that he felt he needed to confront Wes about and tell Jillian about.  I just don't know whether it's fact or fiction."

Stagliano said the return of Swiderski combined with fellow suitor Reid getting the first rose during Monday night's ceremony clued him in on the fact that his goose was cooked.

"I knew I was out.  Honestly, I was like, 'Okay, that's my last straw.'  So when it got down to Jesse, Wes and I, I thought that Wes and I were going home 100%.  Well, I shouldn't say 100%," clarified Stagliano, adding since he was unaware at the time of the whole Hayden/Pavelka confrontation he was unsure what would go down.

"Wes, I thought, very much had his foot in the door," he said.  "But I thought Jesse would get a rose over him."

Jesse didn't get the rose and was rejected along with Stagliano, who said he doesn't know if Hayden is right for Harris -- regardless of if he has a girlfriend or not.

"I don't know that I would say that I think Wes is right for Jillian," he told reporters.  "I think that Wes is kind of being cleverly edited to make it him look like he's said some things that maybe were taken out of context." 

While Stagliano claimed earlier in the conference call that he never talked to Hayden, he subsequently told reporters that the two did sit down at one point and discussed their intentions with Harris.

"I was like, 'Dude, what's your deal?  Aren't you like a rock star?  What are you doing here?'" recalled Stagliano.  "He's like, 'Mike, I'll tell you.  I'm 32.  I've been with a lot of girls, I've done the whole rock star thing and I'm ready to settle down.'  He was speaking the truth when he said that."

After he was rejected, Stagliano made a heart-felt statement about how he really had fallen for Harris and would propose marriage to her if he were to see her again.

"To this day, I still think about her.  I still could not say anything bad about her.  I liked everything that I got to see about her -- all those flaws and all her wonderful qualities... Those are real feelings.  Those would not go away," explained Stagliano, adding that the show's format does make it a little easier to fall in love.

"I think when you get out of the show there's definitely a moment of, 'Wait a minute.  What was that?'  I think you have to admit that it's a hyper-sensitive situation to meet someone.  There's no stress, there's no bills coming in.  You're going on these wonderful dates.  Jillian is the only girl that you see for six weeks or so.  So that has to be stated."

Much was made of Stagliano and Harris' age difference, as he's 25 while she's 29.

"She obviously would talk about that to me directly a few times. But I'm telling you, I never felt like she was older than me," he explained.  "If anything, there were times when I was like, 'This girl is more goofy than I am.'  She's very young at heart.  She's got a lot of personality that I imagine I would not find in a lot of 29-year-olds -- and I mean that as a compliment."

Stagliano assured reporters that to him, age is only a number.

"I did kind of feel a romantic connection there, so it certainly wasn't an issue for me.  But for her, unfortunately, it probably was," he said.

With only four guys left in the running, Stagliano said he thinks Harris will eventually end up with Kiptyn, a 31-year-old business developer from Encinitas, CA.

"I think Kiptyn is a really, really good guy -- very down to earth," he said.  "I don't think there's a lot of humor... He's just very even keel, very mellow.  He contrasts Jillian well, he has a great heart and he's a good guy."

Still, Stagliano said his original frontrunner was his "dog" Jesse.

"I thought he was going to win it for sure."

Stagliano told reporters the season's The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All special is scheduled to film "in about a week," and he's anxious to see Harris.

"I'm really nervous to see her," he said.  "The last thing I did on the show -- other than get dumped -- was make-out with her.  So kind of in my head I went out on a high note."

Stagliano added that's he's currently not dating anyone, but could only blame himself.

"That's my own fault.  I'm like terrified of girls.  I'm a disaster."

Despite being a self-described disaster when it comes to the ladies, Stagliano said he would consider starring in The Bachelor -- and offered an interesting twist involving his twin brother Steve.

"I think Steve and I would make it a really fun show.  We would spice things up a notch.  I love the idea, it's never been done before. I think it'd be great," explained Stagliano. 

"It's extremely exciting to think that Steven and I could find our girls at the same time and propose at the same time and have weddings at the same time.  We're like best-good buddies in the whole wide world.  I really couldn't imagine anything better happening in my life."

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2009, 07:44:38 AM »
Some Tuesday morning highlights......   :jumpy:

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': episode 8
Jul 7, 2009, 01:10 AM | by Chris Harrison

Not sure if you guys know this about me but I'm a pretty big deal down in Chihuahua, Mexico. Wes is gone, Wes is gone. There are so many classic Wes moments and lines in this episode that I hardly know where to begin. Things obviously deteriorated pretty fast this week between Wes and Jillian and I know it was pretty obvious who was going home by the time we got to the rose ceremony, but it didn't matter because you knew Wes' ego wouldn't allow him to go quietly into that Spanish night. You just couldn't take your eyes off this Texas-sized dumpster fire.

The week started with Jillian meeting Kiptyn in Madrid. After watching Jill and Kiptyn do their own version of dancing with the stars we know this: Kiptyn can't really dance and he's circumcised. Geez, how tight were those pants? Everything is going smooth with Kip. One thing that seems to worry Jilli a little is that right now Kip doesn't seem all that enthused about proposing at the end of this and she is definitely looking for that. It's not a deal breaker by any means but as she said, it's an issue that will have to be addressed. After Kip, Jillian happened to run into Matthew Perry in Spain…wait. That's not Chandler, that's Reid. We learned on this date that Reid is large (Soy grande). I think Jillian and Reid's relationship has been fun to watch grow. They seem to complement and challenge each other well. Their relationship may have started slowly but over the last few weeks it has really picked up steam. Out of all the guys, Reid seems to be having the toughest time handling the fact that Jillian is dating other men at the same time. That's always tough for the guys and their egos. I did find it amusing when Jill asked Reid what he found hard about the fact that she's dating three other guys. What could he possibly have a problem with when he knows his girl friend will be making out with another man in about 12 hours? Bottom line though is Chandler…Reid is looming grande right now in Jillian's corazon (bet ya didn't think I knew French now, did ya).

After her day with Reid, Jillian was anxious to spend some much needed time with Ed. She took a huge leap inviting him back and really wanted to see if she made the right decision. About five minutes into their date you could tell they were going to pick up right where they left off in Canada. The chemistry between the two of them is undeniable. The one thing that was different about Ed's date was that Jillian accepted the fantasy suite card…kind of. With the other guys she emphatically turned down the fantasy suite, but with Ed she really wanted to use it to make up for lost time (clothes on!). You guys wouldn't believe the time it takes me to write those cards and then mail them to Spain. I'm thinking next season we go green and I'll just text them the fantasy suite option.

So, after Ed it was time to go and confront Wes. Let me start this off by giving you my true feelings as well as Jillian's side of the story -- something I really couldn't fully do until he was gone. Wes represented the kind of guy Jillian thought she would end up with when she came on this show. Because of that she really went the extra mile in giving him opportunities to prove himself. Contrary to what some of you might think, Jillian wasn't blind to all of Wes' antics. Yes, a lot of it she wasn't privy to, but obviously more than one guy told her what Wes was up to. I also think a big part of why she kept Wes so long was she was protecting him. Jillian cared about this guy and knew he'd been screwed over a lot in his life and right or wrong she didn't want to be another person to just walk away from him. Although I don't tell Jillian everything that goes on, we did have several heart-to-heart talks about all these guys on and off camera. She defended him a bit and I think the more people attacked Wes the more she wanted to prove them wrong. I know many of you wish she'd kicked him to the curb weeks ago but this was something she needed to figure out and handle in her own way and in her own time. Sure she could have done it sooner but the point is she did dump him and I think she handled herself well. Jillian truly believes Wes came on this show to promote himself and in the end she feels a little sorry for him.

Alright, enough of the serious stuff. Let's talk about my favorite Wes moments this week. This is a line every man should tell a woman whose heart he is trying to win: "I'm gonna be true to myself...numero uno is most important here." I really don't know why Jillian didn't drop to one knee and propose to him right then and there. Probably my favorite moment was after a really awkward moment, the fantasy suite card arrives. Now obviously the day has been just a bit less than romantic so when presented with the option to spend the night with her, Wes says...wait for it... "ummm, I think we should." Survey says...snowball's chance in hell!

The rose ceremony reminded me of watching Sesame Street as a kid; which one of these is not like the others (go ahead, sing it out loud). Three guys in sharp dark suits, and then there's Wes. Just so you were positive this train was coming off the tracks he adds this little gem: telling the guys that if he's the one going home "you know I'll be back home havin' lots of sex." Reid's expression to this comment was fantastic. After Jillian finally dismisses Wes, he jumps in the limo and gives us one of the best exit meltdowns in the show's history. After throwing out more tired Texas sayings like "I's born at night but not last night" (Dr Phil even thinks Wes throws out too many corny Texas sayings), Wes actually comes up with what I believe is the start of the perfect country and western song (my apologies to Mr. David Allan Coe) "I'm in Spain...everybody's gonna know my name."

Wes is gone and now it's time for Jillian to get down to business. We're now all heading off to Hawaii for the remaining two weeks of the show. I heard from several of you that I wasn't specific enough about the remaining schedule. My apologies, here it is. Next week Jillian takes the three remaining men on exotic dates in Maui. She'll narrow it down to the final two. The following Monday will be the "Men Tell All" special. I can't remember a time when I was more excited to host this show. So much to deal with that I'm going to need an extra couple hours from ABC. The week after the "MTA" special we'll have a two-night finale. The final episode will air on Monday, July 27. Tuesday night we'll wrap it all up with an "After The Final Rose" special. Hope that clears it up for you. Now "I'm goin' back home, I got my dog waitin', and I'm pushin' my new single." Did I mention I'm huge in Chihuahua?

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-8.html#more

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2009, 07:47:36 AM »
 :jumpy:  :jumpy:

Bachelorette’s Blog: I Kept Wes ‘Way Too Long’

EEEEK!!! OMG, YOU GUYS!!! I have been ITCHING to write THIS blog since day one!! YES, I did it (sent Wes home)! I don’t even know where to start with this one. I think I will keep it mostly to the Wes scenario, as this as been the bone of contention for sometime.

But first, you guys, I need to tell you that I DID read all 364 comments (and counting!) that were left after my blog. I do read them all every time. I try my best not to read all the other stuff on the other websites (there is some nasty stuff out there!), but this one is my baby. For some reason, last week, you all wrote the sweetest most sincere messages. I truly sat on my couch with a little tear in my eye, holding my hand over my heart — I felt like each note was a reach out from a best friend. Thank you all for caring for me so much, making me laugh and wanting me to be happy.

The funniest entry I read was from Karen:

Dear Jillian,
If you have rejected Ed, I think I might leave my husband and two children and wander around Chicago with a bullhorn looking for him and his adorable sweater.

Girl, I sure hope it works out for you!

Other than the Wes scenario (which I will dive into soon), I’m not sure I have much juicy gossip about the Spain episode. Kiptyn crashed that scooter about 6 times that night, and although he was mortified, it made me like him even more … I laughed for days about that. I could just see us traveling through Europe doing the same thing and having a blast! Reid and I were starving by the time we went to dinner that night because our attempt at purchasing a romantic little picnic was a complete FLOP and our lunch was dry, tasteless and rubbery — again, another clue as to how much fun we would have traveling together. I did realize in Spain that I’m not as much of a foodie as I thought; I practically starved to death there! I swear I couldn’t find anything to eat but white bread, cured ham and escargot!

I DEFINITELY knew I was NOT ready for overnight dates in Spain. I new they were an integral part of finding your lifelong partner, but I just wasn’t ready! I was nervous to accept the overnight date with Ed because of the “insinuations” that go with that, but I feared that we didn’t have enough time to catch up during the day. I knew that if Ed were to have a shot at this, he needed A LOT of time to get caught up with the others. I’m not sure if this is appropriate to say or not … but I have to tell you … We really did stay up ALL night till 7 a.m. talking about everything under the sun — every guy’s dream of the “fantasy date” … not. But it did make me realize how serious he was about coming back showing me he cared.

So … Wes! I know I kept him for WAY too long. I FULLY admit this. Someone on here wrote the truest way to explain it — it’s like you’re watching a horror movie that you starred in … And all your friends are yelling at you, “He’s behind you! He’s behind you!” Ha. There are so many ways to explain my connection with Wes. I cringe to admit this, but I truly was blinded by many of Wes’s “good qualities” for the better half of his stay that I refused to see all the red flags (and there were a lot of them!).

The thing is, for the last 10 years of my life, I have been surrounded with everything “urban,” my adult life has been all about my work and being in the city and I had this fantasy of being with someone that reminds me of where I came from, you know, camping, driving down the old dirt road, my guy working on the truck out in the driveway, listening to country music, cracking a beer on a Sunday evening on the old front porch … Scrreeeechhhh! What? Jilly! You have been listening to too many honky-tonk songs! Ha! Wes defined that fantasy to a tee, though. And the others were such city boys, I had such a hard time letting that long-time fantasy go.

I still don’t know if Wes had a girlfriend, but I do think Wes was there for his career. Along the way, we did build a friendship but his presence on the show was a disservice to both of us. It made me look like a fool and like I had bad judge of character, and it made him look like someone he is not. I guess this is what you lay out on the line when you sign up for something like this, right? Ultimately, you are all still entitled to your opinion, but I am a huge supporter of forgiveness and I hope you can give Wes a break and lay this one to rest.

Overall, I would say this was one of my favorite episodes so far. It showed my serious side, my funny side, my smart side and my soft side. I have to say, I am my own worst critic throughout all of this, but it is a reminder that I am not a perfect little princess … that I am a brunette and sometimes act like a blonde, that I have a brain, but sometimes choose not to use it, that I am okay with laughing, and later okay with shedding a little tear. This is what makes life so fun and interesting — and I have to admit, I love reliving this experience more and more every day.

Thank you all for reading again. I hope this one didn’t bore you!

Much Love,
Jilly XOXO

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:36 AM »
Finally - the "evil one" is gone!!   :wohoo:     Wes - you give Texas men a bad reputation!!  I don't even know if I want to read his interview....since I am likely not to believe a word of it!   

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »
ms ty for the blogs and up dates.....
ps i hate it when ppl stero type blondes.. jilly i am a brunett but sometomes act like a blonde???
well i am a blonde and i would not be drinking and slurring and acting like her if i were on national tv..
 :meow: :meow: ok i got that out i am better now..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2009, 09:37:05 PM »
I know where she's been the last week, here in Calgary doing the Stampede thing. My family saw her at the pancake breakfast last Weds while I was dealing with something else. And then we missed her at the rodeo. Sorry, no spoilers at all.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »
help us west coasters out!  Who does she send home tonight?

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': episode 9
Jul 14, 2009, 01:09 AM | by Chris Harrison

That's it, I'm now fully corrupted. I hope you're happy with yourselves. As many of you know, it was a big tech leap for me to start blogging last season. Then I took the next step and started tweeting (@chrisbharrison). Now, I have completed the circle…I'm on Facebook. I realize I'm about three years late to this party but hey, at least I arrived. There are a few fake pages but the real one has a bunch of pics and updates. It also has all the blogs from this season so you can go back and catch up, or just read them over and over again. I think my next step will be getting one of these new cordless devices I've been hearing so much about. Apparently you carry it around and you can make phone calls with it, and it's not attached to the wall. Okay, enough of my pathetic technological life. Let's talk business.

I apologize for not being there for you and Jillian last week in Spain. It's good to know that I was missed. Of all the people I really wanted to say “take a moment and say your goodbyes” to, I didn't get the chance. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to do it now. Wes, get your guitar, your hit song (in Chihuahua, Mexico), your Texas sayings (that really give all of us proud Texans a bad name), your girlfriend, and take a moment and say your goodbyes. Not sure about you but I feel better now. I promise I won't leave you hanging again and I'll make sure I get Jillian across the finish line. As I said last week, now that Wes is gone Jillian can get down to the business of finding the man she truly loves and wants to spend the rest of her life with. I met up with Jillian and the boys in Maui, where we spent this week. Kiptyn had the most uneventful date with Jill. I don't mean that in a bad way whatsoever, it's just that the other two dates had a little more content and drama. It always feels very easy between Kip and Jill. They had a blast at the ropes course and then came the fantasy suite card part II. Jillian gave in this time and took him back to the fantasy suite. Let me just say one thing about their relationship that bothers me a little bit. I don't like the fact that Jillian mentions at times that Kiptyn might be out of her league. That's an insecurity Jilli has and it's something she'll have to overcome before this relationship can take that next important step.

After Kiptyn's day, Jillian had her date with Reid. Or, as I like to call it, the great fishing trip. The entire date Jillian found herself fishing for info and confirmation of Reid's true feelings. As great as their relationship was, Jillian was always needing more from Reid and ultimately at this stage that's what Jillian used to make her final decision and send him home. For all the great things this process provides, unlimited time is not one of them. Jillian needed Reid to step up to the plate and he just couldn't do that. And when he left, I think that's something he regretted. My guess is he'll learn from this and never let it happen again. That to me is one of the great aspects of this show that is rarely discussed. I know many men and women who have left this show “unsuccessfully,” but with a much greater sense of who they are and what they want in life and love. Two good friends of mine, Bob Guiney and Andrew Firestone, are great examples of this. I consider both of them great success stories from this show, even though they didn't end up with somebody from their season. One last thing about Reid and Jillian's date: They too ended up in the fantasy suite and in a bubble bath. A huge rookie mistake often made in taking a bubble bath is adding too many bubbles. The perfect amount will give you the romantic bubbles (hiding what you don't want seen) but you can also see the other person on the other side of the tub. Come on! Do I have to teach these people everything? When I write my book someday I'll devote a chapter to proper bubble bath etiquette and technique. I'll talk a little more about Reid's goodbye down below. Up next was the comeback kid, Ed.

As Jillian put it best, Ed gets major points for simply listening to what his girl wants. Flying in his parents meant the world to Jillian. Ed has also been very open with his feelings toward Jillian, not leaving her to wonder or worry. The biggest problem with Ed that I can tell is his choice in wardrobe. I got a call from John McEnroe and Larry Bird and they want their short shorts back. Even though we were in Hawaii, don't get me started on the suit he wore to the rose ceremony. Go back and watch the guys' reactions when Ed walked up -- priceless. Jillian called it his ice cream salesman suit. Jillian decided to take Ed back to the fantasy suite and this is where the wheels came off of what was otherwise a perfect day. Jillian and Ed both put so much pressure on themselves and so wanted that moment to be perfect that it was a disaster. Now, with very little time left, Jillian has to find out if that romantic side of their relationship is there like it is with Kiptyn. With Kip there is no effort; it's just there like it should be. Now Jill has to find that with Ed.

I'm extremely happy with the two men Jillian has narrowed this down to. Both Kip and Ed are good men who love her and want the best for her. Now it's all on Jillian to figure out what she's looking for and which guy has those qualities. Reid's exit was by far the toughest to date for Jillian. You got the feeling that had time not been an issue, this could have gone further. As Jillian said during our deliberation, each guy represents something very different she's looking for in life. I think the look of disbelief on Reid's face as he pulled away in the limo said it best. Again, I'm sure he left that day with major regret for not saying what needed to be said.

We have two weeks left in this adventure. Next week will be the "Men Tell All" show that we just shot last weekend. It was by far the best tell-all we've ever had. I didn't expect the guys to be so open and so fired up. It got out of hand in a hurry. There's plenty of talk about David, Juan, Tanner P, Jake, and, of course, Wes. There are also plenty of never-before-seen scenes and bloopers that you all seem to love every season.

I forgot to mention one more huge technological achievement I just realized. This is my first time blogging at 30,000 feet in the air. Congrats! We all became members of the mile high club together. I trust it was as good for you as it was me.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-9.html

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »
Bachelorette’s Blog: Jillian’s ‘Heart-Wrenching Goodbye’

July 14, 2009

It’s a little harder to write my blog now that there is less fun, juicy gossip and more deep, heartfelt feelings. How do you put this into words? This week was a hard one to watch — that heart-wrenching goodbye with Reid, the close-to-inappropriate steamy scene with Ed, (um, did that almost top my hot tub scene!? Yikes!) and me almost barfing on myself on that totem pole with Kiptyn! I have to admit that a lot of feelings came rushing back when I watched the episode this week.

Before I forget, I have to tell you how I spent my entire morning (from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.) last Tuesday … Drinking an entire pot of coffee, laughing, smiling and sometimes crying while reading ALL of your 1,961 comments! Holy moly, you guys!!! I am having so much fun with them, though! And for all of you who sent out a special little ’shout out’ to me directly … I HEAR YOU! And THANK YOU! xo

I have to say that my date with Kiptyn was WAY funnier than could ever be revealed on the screen. I just about peed my pants about 10 times that day. The ropes course was definitely the most humbling date I think Kip or I have ever been on. Poor Kip looked like a baby giraffe on those ropes, and I couldn’t catch my breath I was laughing so hard! To make matters worse, there was a continuation of themes on this date. Well, it all started on the western date back in Los Angeles when Kip had to wear very tight chaps. Then on the flamenco date, those pants — well let’s just say he claims he had trouble zipping them up. So, when we walked up to the ropes course, I told him, “Well, thank God I’m not putting you in skintight pants!” Just then we looked at the instructor and the harness he was wearing and Kip just looked at me and said, “WAIT A MINUTE!!!!” Turns out the harness accentuated that “area” and we howled for the entire date!

Reid’s date was very bitterSWEET (I capped the sweet because it was more sweet than bitter). See, Reid and I had a very good energy together. When we were together, it was like an old high school crush. We rarely worried about the specifics and were always just so flighty together. What you didn’t see was that we actually got a couples’ massage on the beach before dinner. Soooo romantic! I highly recommend it (if you happen to be slumming around the beaches of Maui looking for something to do)!

Another funny thing happened on that date: I was waiting on this picturesque beach for him to arrive that evening, with tiki torches behind me and the smell of gardenia filling the air. Well, just as Reid came around the corner, a little crab came running toward me and I started screaming and jumping up and down. As you can imagine, Reid and I laughed so hard. We were both so curious about that little crab and couldn’t concentrate on anything else for the longest time! So, that feeling that I have been looking for was definitely there with Reid, but the promise of any sort of commitment or partnership wasn’t there. And because I have been hurt before by not being realistic, it made me put up a wall and inevitably led to me letting Reid go. I will have to agree with Chris in saying this had to be the most emotional goodbye in Bachelorette history.

Now Ed’s date. I definitely have to say Ed and I fit A LOT into that day — the catamaran ride, cliff jumping and swimming in the ocean, but the best part of the date was not something I had planned … it was Ed’s surprise. I was SHOCKED when he told me he brought his parents to Hawaii. I had been hearing about this Judy for so long, she became sort of a legend to me. I am positive I was more nervous than she was. And how about Ed’s dad and his classic quote “What the hell are we doing here?” That was another belly laugh moment. After all the hometown dates, I will have to say this was definitely one of my favorites. So real.

Again, I have to say that this episode tugged on the heartstrings. I have been blessed with these three individuals who are not only bright, genuine, charismatic, gorgeous and down to earth — but who respect me and adore me. I can now say with 100 percent conviction that it is possible to fall for more than one person when you are presented with individuals of this caliber.

Thank you again for reading.

Bless you,
Jilly Beans

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/14/bachelorettes-blog-jillians-heart-wrenching-goodbye/#more-14552

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2009, 08:21:02 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': episode 10
Jul 21, 2009, 01:05 AM | by Chris Harrison

You'll have to bear with me. As some of my Twitter friends already know, I attempted to type this week's blog on my iPhone while attending an AYSO coaches meeting. There's two hours of my life I'll never get back. But at least I now know not to yell at kids, leave trash, or bring dogs on school property. Contrary to some comments, I still read most if not all of your comments. Some have mentioned that I've gotten away from talking about behind-the-scenes stuff. I'll try to do better about that. I've also noticed a lot of anger in the air. Look, I realize these are tough economic times. I also realize our government is attempting to spend more money than our children's children's children will ever be able to pay back but let's remember what a very famous man once said: "All you need is love." And that's what this show is all about. Take away the guys crying on banisters, oil rubdowns (Wow, I felt a little uncomfortable watching that one myself), rumors and lies...this show comes down to one simple word: LOVE. You can all speculate and talk about Jillian's choices and character but bottom line is next Monday night you will all see firsthand if she found what she was so desperately looking for. I also read that many of you are up in arms over who we have or haven't chosen as our next Bachelor. Relax people, I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that we have not picked our next bachelor. In fact, I'd love to continue to hear your comments on who you would like to see in that role and why. Oh, Amy, sorry that this new blog picture isn't much better. I have to agree, it looks like I'm wearing my dad's suit. Still not sure how those pics get chosen to be on the blog. I'm going to ask my friend Gilles Marini if he'll let me use one of his shirtless photos from now on.

Let's talk about this week's special, "Men Tell All." I will be honest, I didn't expect a whole lot from these guys. First of all, guys rarely hold grudges for very long, and this show is shot eight weeks after the taping has concluded. Secondly, guys are like goldfish. Sure we get mad but two seconds later we're distracted and we forget and move on. This wasn't the case with this group of guys. This show got out of hand in a hurry. I mean, come on. Did anybody ever expect Jake to throw out an "F" bomb? Because the guys were so good, we had to edit the show a bit more than we expected. We planned on showing some other fluff stuff, like a cute piece about former bachelors and bachelorettes who got together for a "reunion" in Vegas. The taping started with about 20 minutes of the guys ganging up on Jake. I'll admit I do understand where the guys are coming from here but what I don't get is how worked up they get about it. Who cares if he comes off as "Mr. Perfect." I don't recall asking any of them to marry him.

One thing you didn't see was after Jake, the guys spent about 20 minutes crushing Juan. This I found hysterical. Basically, what it all boiled down to was Juan wasn't like them, didn't act like them, drink like them, dress like them, or talk like them. This was just more than these guys could handle and they let Juan have it in the house and on the show. It was truly like stepping back into high school all over again. Only this time, instead of wanting to be like the cool kids, I just really felt sorry for them. As my wife put it best, it's shocking many of them are still single.

I do want to talk a bit about David. Enough was said about this ridiculous "man code" on the special, so I'm done with that. I have to say I was very happy and a little impressed that he apologized to Jillian about the way he acted. Although it was a very heartfelt, sincere apology, the problem is to this day he still doesn't understand what he did wrong. He doesn't get that you just don't treat women like that and you certainly don't put them in that position. There were so many times during the taping where I found myself trying to teach these boys life lessons. Damn you guys for that. Look I had a great time in the frat house back in college too, but it's time to stop worrying about who's doing shots and maybe worry about being a decent human being. Damn you for making me get on a soap box. I'm going to fake a shot and continue.

There is one other major (rather very minor) event we saved you from ever seeing on TV. When I was saying goodbye to Jillian, Brian, who stripped down on night one, was going to do a funny striptease but he had on a Canadian flag thong. Brian's striptease was so long and so pathetic we had to cut it out. Believe me when I tell you you're all better off.

Before I wrap up my thoughts on this episode I have to once again deal with Wes. It is my hope that these will be my final words, as in the end he didn't really amount to much on this show or in Jillian's life. I saw in last week's comments that Wes declined coming on the show but then asked to be on only to be turned down. That is all true, but as usual with rumors too much of the truth has been left out. Wes did originally decline coming on the show. At the eleventh hour he had a change of heart and wanted to be on the show. Why the change of heart? With Wes there's always a scheme and it didn't take long to figure it out. Wes had called several of the guys (I'll let you guess who) to make sure they would back him up if he came back and only then did he call and ask to be back on the show. My opinion was I've heard enough B.S. to last me a lifetime with this guy. He doesn't matter in the grand scheme of Jillian's life so there's no reason to put up with any more of his Texas sayings and shenanigans (love that word). On the other hand I was very sorry Reid couldn't make it. He's a great guy who I enjoyed getting to know this season. Jillian also loved him and I hope to be able to bring him back on the "After the Final Rose" special next week so we can get his side of the story.

As you heard Jillian say at the end of the show, she's as happy as she's ever been. I can't wait for all of you to watch the end of this season. I'll be interested to read your comments next Wednesday (that's after the "After the Final Rose" special). I leave you this week with the thoughts from one of your own:

Sarah Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 03:09 PM EST
Oh Chris, you know your doing something right when all of these people, good or bad, are here leaving comments! It blows my mind why people comment if they dont even like the show. Guess they have nothing better to do! Anyway, I just want to know if this is going to be the most dramatic bachelorette finale EVER?! Love the show Chris, I also think your hilarious!

Sarah, the answer is yes... this will be the most dramatic finale EVER!!!!!

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-10.html#more

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2009, 08:30:46 AM »

The Bachelorette

Bachelorette Blog: Jillian’s Take on ‘Men Tell All’
July 21, 2009
Hey Guys!

Whoa — what a change of mood on here this week! Lots of good comments (thank you!) but so many negative ones again! Since this is the only place I can defend myself, I am going to take that opportunity now and hopefully connect with a few of you.

There are many other places on the Internet to call me an idiot and call down my decisions. For those who are supporting my journey, thank you so much! I love you all and can’t wait for you to see the outcome! For those of you who continue to say hurtful things here, please understand that I am a human just like you with a heart and feelings. Yes, I struggled with a lot of decisions this season. Again, I admit that I’m human. But I still stand by my statement that I am VERY HAPPY. I have had two months living with ALL my decisions and am STILL VERY HAPPY with ALL of them. That is what matters right? I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I do wish some would be a little easy on the words. 

If I have eliminated someone who you loved, I am sorry … I wish I could have kept every wonderful guy from the show but I am only looking for ONE man to make ME happy. I DO have an excellent judge of character and I do know what I am looking for in a unique individual to go through life with me.

Also, I want to clear up a little confusion about the perception of my “engagement standards” coming into this journey. I was not desperate for an engagement. I actually was very nervous about it and would be happy with no engagement if that were the right choice. All I wanted and would have been happy with was someone to love who loved me back. Someone who had some sort of conviction of how they felt, or was willing to make a sacrifice of any kind, as I had stated several times that I was eager to do the same. Not only is this conviction from the guy an indication for me to move forward with the relationship, but it is also an indication of what our life would be like post-show.

Sigh … ANYWAY, I guess one must develop a thick skin to endure this sort of venture, so I will put that to rest and talk about some fun stuff from the MEN TELL ALL!

The Men Tell All was actually a blast! Well … it didn’t start out so fun … I got to the set and was waiting and waiting and waiting to come out onstage. Now that I’ve seen the show I understand why! The guys clearly had a lot to get off their chests.

Once I got onstage, I was really relieved to see everyone’s faces. At first it was like seeing a room full of ex-boyfriends, but after a few minutes I realized I needed the closure with them, hopefully to start some friendships down the road. It felt great to come clean with David (and in hindsight, I wish I would have given him an even harder time about his language and behavior) but it was good to confront him nonetheless. I was most excited to see Michael — he is just such a funny, quirky, honest, loving individual. I do feel so blessed to have met him. My favorite part of the whole evening was the bloopers. I laughed so hard and it definitely made me realize there were SO many good laughs throughout this journey. My favorite one of all time was Michael farting. OH MY GOSH was that funny! I swear that guy could be the next Jim Carrey.

One thing I wish we got on camera (that I forgot to tell you way back when) was when my ROOM ACTUALLY CAUGHT ON FIRE in Whistler. It was the night that Ed left, and I was awake till about 5am. I finally passed out (in my dress) on top of the sheets and I guess some candles were left on (from the interviews I was doing earlier). Well … one of the candles caught the daffodils on fire and they went up in flames! I woke up to mad panic and couldn’t find anything to put out the flaming inferno but a pot of coffee. When the fire was out, I was left with burnt sheets and a bed, sopping wet with coffee. I sat on the edge of my bed and laughed and then cried! In hindsight it’s kind of funny … but at the time I was a mess! I’ll have to say, that would have been the biggest blooper of the season.

I was really expecting to chat with the guys more and wished I could have spent some more time visiting, but it was kept short and sweet — well, until Brian Duke decided to strip again!!! I know they didn’t show that but I have to tell you all about it!!! So right at the very end, I decided to tell Brian Duke that I actually thought his nickname for me, “Hot tub Harris,” was sort of funny (even though inappropriate).

Well before I could finish my sentence, he started slowly standing up and slowly taking off his clothes!!! I was like “Brian, no!!! Don’t do it!” But he continued to do it. This time I didn’t even look his way. I just stared at Chris Harrison thinking “Really? Is he REALLY doing this?” He did, right down to his thong Canadian-inspired skivvies. UGGHHHH!!!! Will the drama ever end?!

Anyhoo, that’s how the evening ended — with the eternal image of Brian Duke’s privates all wrapped up in my Canadian Flag!! Bahhh!!!

Well, next week is the finale. Like I said, the drama continues next week and I believe this will be another controversial episode. All I can say is that after all the drama is over, and I make that ONE LAST FINAL decision, I hope you all are as thrilled with the outcome as I am. You have no idea how excited I am to let this secret out!!!

Thank you again for reading,
Jilly

MKevin Foley/ABC

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/21/bachelorette-blog-jillians-take-on-men-tell-all/#more-14722

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
Will somebody from back east PLEASE post who she picks on Monday night right away?  I just don't think I can wait those extra hours to finally find out.  Pathetic, I know.  :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
For Bam-Bam... (mouse over) SPOILER

She just told KIp (?) she had fallen in love with someone else...sounds like she is picking Ed. But there sure still is a lot of time left!!

Who were we rooting for?? I haven't seen any till now...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2009, 08:33:08 PM »
Uh-oh some guy she sent home, just came back, and is saying he is love with her.

Sorry, I don't know his name? :lol: But she says it was  the hardest thing to do...she cried after letting him go

He is saying (to her) why didn't I tell her? It is the perfect connection...

Now he is proposing!!!!!

She says I missed you so much...I need to think. I am ready to spend the rest of my life w/ someone else... I need to think before I unmake any decisions...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »
Reed his name is Reed!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »
Okay...she realizes she is in love with >> Ed   <<  so she is saying goodbye..  saying she is truly in love, excited, happy....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2009, 09:00:07 PM »
Okay, I don't watch these shows for a reason...I am boohooing here.

The proposal....

She is pretty  ecstatic!! "Do you have any idea how much fun we are going to have??" heeee.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »
She turns down Reid ....sends him home ...then accepts Ed's proposal!  Sorry - I watch about 1.5 hours after it starts and zoom through comericals and drinks lots of wine..just like my girl...jill bean...!!   

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2009, 09:37:29 PM »
thank you!  thank you!  THANK YOU!  I love you both for letting me know and putting me out of my misery!  So I guess that means Kiptyn is still available for my daughter???  Or Jeff from BB?   :flirt:

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2009, 06:35:18 AM »
You are very welcome!!  Yes....guess that means ....Kiptyn back on the market!   ;D

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
can some one post chris blog and jillians blog pleeeeaaassseee :hearts:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2009, 07:56:04 AM »

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette': 'The Final Rose' and 'After the Final Rose'
Jul 29, 2009, 02:02 AM | by Chris Harrison

I knew everything was going to be alright when the bird crapped on my shoulder the day before the proposal. But let's back up a bit. We flew from Maui to Kona for the final leg of this journey. Jillian had narrowed it down to her final two, Ed and Kiptyn. Despite the emotional breakup with Reid, Jillian was feeling pretty good about the situation. Now I don't want to bore you by going back over all the details of this episode, so I'm going to give you my opinion of what went down and why. I know it might sound weird but Jillian had love for each of these guys. If life and love was purely about a physical attraction Kiptyn would've easily been the one. That's not to say they didn't have an emotional connection too, but Jillian didn't see growing old with him and that was big for her. While Ed was dancing around Hawaii in shorts that wouldn't fit my 7-year-old and Kiptyn was flexing his abs, Reid was desperately trying to get a hold of producers. As you heard him say on the Final Rose special, he felt there was something still there between he and Jillian, and he was willing to go all the way to prove it. I have to give the guy credit -- this was a bold, brave move. As you could clearly see by the look on her face, Jill had absolutely no idea Reid was coming back.

Allowing Reid to come back was a very tough decision for us to make. This final day is always an emotional roller coaster for all of us. After a long haul, Jillian had mentally prepared herself to break up with Kiptyn and choose Ed. Throwing Reid back into the equation was very risky. We had no idea how Jillian would react and what this would do to her final decision. We were all really flying by the seat of our pants on this one. We knew that both Kiptyn and Ed had rings and were prepared to get down on one knee, and as far as TV goes that was more than enough to successfully wrap up this season. But just like you saw, we also felt there was just something there between Jill and Reid, and had time not been a factor there's no way she would have let him go in Maui. When I saw Jillian's reaction when Reid walked out on that platform, our suspicions were confirmed. She still had serious feelings for this guy. What followed was about an hour of emotion and confusion. Hard to believe after this many seasons we could possibly run into a situation we've never dealt with before, but that's the beauty of this show: we always do.

If you ask Jillian about that final day and Reid coming back she'll tell you it was always Ed all the way. I understand her position and if I was engaged to somebody else I would probably paint the same picture. I don't doubt for a second that Jillian loves Ed and I know that was what she wanted the moment she woke up that morning. But I also know that there was serious temptation when Reid came back and that temptation did lead to a moment of doubt. Luckily Jillian had the poise to walk away and try and collect her thoughts. That's when I asked the producers if I could go talk to her. Jillian and I have become very good friends over the last year and at that moment she needed a friend to talk to, somebody that wasn't going to manipulate or lead her in a certain direction, just somebody that would listen and let her lead herself back where she always wanted to be and that was with Ed.

I received more than a few Twitters asking why I was in the Ed camp -- insinuating that I pushed Jillian in that direction. First of all, let me say I wasn't in anybody's camp. I told Jillian once she narrowed it down to the final three she really couldn't go wrong. All three guys were good men and a good fit for her in their own way. That's what made this one of the toughest decisions I've seen a Bachelorette ever have to make. Obviously my talk with Jillian was much longer and more involved than what we were able to show you on TV. I talked with her for probably ten minutes before she arrived at the decision to let Reid go again. Something you didn't see that made me laugh, and feel old, was when we were done Jillian said I reminded her of her dad. I told her her dad must be a smart man and I would take that as a compliment. Jillian knew in her heart what she wanted to do. She just needed a friend there to help her work through her emotions and figure it out. I was happy to be that friend. If she had sat down and told me that Reid was the man she loved and wanted to be with, that would have been fine by me as well, but that's not what she wanted. If you ask me to be honest about it, I have to admit for a moment there I really thought she was going to take Reid back. I'll be interested to hear your opinion of what Reid pulled.

Because Reid coming back took so long, by the time he left the sun was setting over the ocean and it was getting dark. We really didn't think we were going to be able to make it. Once Ed showed up everything was perfect. The sun was setting and you could tell it was right. When you see them together, and I have several times, they are really perfect together. I had many people say they couldn't believe she dumped Kiptyn or Reid and they actually seemed mad about it. This I truly understand. If you think she was going to pick somebody else that's one thing. If you personally would've picked somebody else, I get that too. But what I don't understand is how you could possibly question what's in Jillian's heart. How you could possibly question a woman who's happily in love with a man? Ultimately, this is her life, her heart, and she's the one that made a decision that will affect her life forever. I think she and Ed are great together and I couldn't be happier for the both of them. In the following days I know I'll be asked if I think this will last. If I could tell you that I'd put a future bet on who's going to win next year's Super Bowl. All I can tell you is what I see and that is two people who love each other very much and really want to make this work. Two people who are willing to put in the time and effort to make this work. That's all you can ask for and expect at this point.

As I said, I knew there was going to be a beautiful ending the day before the proposal. The afternoon before, I was at lunch with some folks from the show. We were talking about how the next day was going to play out when Bam! A bird crapped all over my shirt. The first thing people started telling me was that's great, that's very good luck. Funny how when bad things happen like rain on your wedding day we tell people it's good luck. I gotta be honest. I didn't see the luck in getting pooped on. I just felt like I needed to go shower and change my shirt. But if that's what it took for Jillian to find true love, I was happy to do my part. The bird certainly seemed happy to do its part.

Shooting on the islands of Hawaii was a privilege, and the resort we stayed at and shot at was the Fairmont Orchid in Kona. This is one of my new favorite places in the world. I would like to thank them for their hospitality. It was funny, the day of the proposal my wife and I walked over to Jillian's suite, which was next door to ours. We walked in to find three people trying to help Jill zip up her dress. My wife quickly jumped in. So now there's four people all around Jillian, who's now laughing, trying to get her in her dress. Kind of sums up Jill and her attitude. She has such a great personality. It made it a real joy to work with her this season.

We have still not picked our next bachelor. Tell me who you think it should be. Is there someone from this show you love or should we pick a new face all together? Overall I thought this was a very good season. I'm proud of Jillian and happy the way it all turned out. In the end, this was a Bilbro lovin', mango mango lookin', bad country croonin' season of the Bachelorette. I'd like to truly thank you for watching and supporting us and once again making this show tops on TV. For everyone who's been a part of this one...I'm Chris Harrison... Good Night!

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-the-final-rose-and-after-the-final-rose.html#more

Offline msbuni

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/29/bachelorette-blog-jillian-is-extremely-happy/#more-15074

The Bachelorette

Bachelorette Blog: Jillian Is ‘Extremely Happy’
July 29, 2009
Well … that’s a wrap! I will keep this post short and sweet as I have an eager man waiting for me and wanting to get OUT IN PUBLIC together … FINALLY! I have been waiting for this day since May 24th — the day that I can openly tell you how madly in love I am, how happy I am and how excited I am for the future.

A wise man once said, “Love, it don’t come easy” — and that is so true. I can honestly say that I have found my best friend but it didn’t come without consequences. Aside from all the crying, surprises, drama, public criticism and most importantly, hurting two incredible men that I will never forget — please understand that it broke my heart as much as theirs — I never imagined in a million years that I would have to let two men go that I love so dearly, and have it hurt so so much in order to be with the man that I am wanting to spend the rest of my life with.

Reid and Kiptyn are both unbelievable men. Some will have opinions of why maybe I should have picked one or the other instead of Ed. Some will see why Ed was perfect for me from the beginning. I embrace ALL of your opinions. I can see why you would all think ALL three of these men would be great for me. For those who want to congratulate my happiness … THANK YOU!!! We are both EXTREMELY happy (still) and truly it gets better and better every day we are together.

The “After the Final Rose” was not easy. Not for me, and not for Reid or Kiptyn I’m sure. I felt like there was no right way to deal with the situation. I have always been very close with my exes but have never had to confront them in a setting like this before so I was definitely hurting. There are so many fabulous memories and so many sensitive ones. All I can say is that I am lucky — lucky to have been loved by these men and lucky to be with one right now that thinks the world of me.

As I type this, we are off to our FIRST outing in public, hopefully just wings and beer! I am so excited and so eager to get my normal little life back. Ed and I have spent the summer together (every two weeks for five days at a time) and it truly does keep on getting better and better. We have so much fun together, know one another so well and find ourselves so comfortable with each other. We have learned so much about one another and I am loving every minute of it.

Oh wait — someone’s stealing my computer!

Ed here! I cannot believe the journey that we have experienced over the last few months. But we are having a blast and could not be happier. I want to thank everyone for their support and cheering us on. Jilly and I have been spending so much time together and have an incredible summer planned. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU … for believing in Jilly and supporting her throughout this. She means the world to me and I promise I will take good care of her. We are ready for a wicked life together!

–Ed

Well, I better get going. Mr. Invisible is waiting patiently. Love you ALL, thank you soooo much!!!! I would not have gotten through this without all of your support.

XOXOXOX and ALL MY LOVE,
Jillian

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2009, 08:50:53 PM »
Just heard a teaser on Extra that there is a new Bachelorette cheating scandle.  Anybody know anything?