Author Topic: Ep #3: Which team is thrown into the ring and down for the count?  (Read 5222 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I hope Terence appreciates the extra love I am giving him.   :kuss:

1.  Does anyone actually toss the sports bra off the edge?

2.  Does Terence actually not act like a clingy, needy bitch for one episode?

3.  Who's going to make the biggest deal about their wrestling outfit?

4.  Who else is eternally great full that this wasn't a task in Season 6 for Jonathan to do?

5.  Do you think a team actually gets U-Turned?  If so which team and who does it?

6.  Is it about time for the first non elimination?  Do you think its this week?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep #3: Which team is thrown into the ring and down for the count?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »

1.  Does anyone actually toss the sports bra off the edge? Why not? lol

2.  Does Terence actually not act like a clingy, needy bitch for one episode? Redemption edit EP2 so no.

3.  Who's going to make the biggest deal about their wrestling outfit? puddin *men in tights whoot*  :jam:

4.  Who else is eternally great full that this wasn't a task in Season 6 for Jonathan to do?    :yess:

5.  Do you think a team actually gets U-Turned?  If so which team and who does it? Tough call on this one so I can guess for now and say .... on second thought I'll hold that thought, no idea.

6.  Is it about time for the first non elimination?  Do you think its this week? Sadly, no  :'( 

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 06:33:24 AM »
My vote above was in spite of no opportunity to vote for non-elimination (WHY?). My vote is likely to apply to leg 4, not leg 3, as I think it is slightly better than 50% chance of a NEL for leg 3.

I think that NEL or TBC should be options in every weekly vote.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 11:35:46 AM »
My vote above was in spite of no opportunity to vote for non-elimination (WHY?). My vote is likely to apply to leg 4, not leg 3, as I think it is slightly better than 50% chance of a NEL for leg 3.

I think that NEL or TBC should be options in every weekly vote.
Sorry apskip, I honestly thought I had it there.  I probably took it off to poke fun at Terence and Sarah.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:28 AM »
You can edit your poll mswood and add the option if you want. At least I think you can? lol
or I'll just do it ..

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »
Cool, thanks Puddin I didn't know we could.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
No problem mswood  :kuss:

Well i don't think its possible for this leg to be anything but a elim and so does zapit listings fwiw

The Amazing Race 13
Did You Push My Sports Bra Off the Ledge?
Sun, Oct 12, 8:00 PM
 The teams take on a Bolivian wrestling group; an argument over a lost piece of clothing spills over into the course as two teams fight to avoid elimination; one team is eliminated.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 02:26:31 PM »
IA puddin, Leg 3 seems way to early for their to be a NEL -- the only time something like that ever happened is when it was a TBC episode.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »
1.  Does anyone actually toss the sports bra off the ledge? I don't know.

2.  Does Terence actually not act like a clingy, needy *** for one episode? He will still be the same, but he will be better because they will have a better day.

3.  Who's going to make the biggest deal about their wrestling outfit? Dallas. The bright yellow is hard not to notice.

4.  Who else is eternally great full that this wasn't a task in Season 6 for Jonathan to do? Definitely

5.  Do you think a team actually gets U-Turned?  If so which team and who does it? No, U-turn is not used.

6.  Is it about time for the first non elimination? Yes. Do you think its this week? No, they would never do it on leg 3, but I wish they would. The team eliminated in 9th place is usually one that is too strong to be eliminated this early.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »
Here are my answers:

1.  Does anyone actually toss the sports bra off the edge?  No, but one of the women who needs lessons in reading thinks so.

2.  Does Terence actually not act like a clingy, needy bitch for one episode?  I wish he wouldn't, but I'm going to say he'll be the way he always is.

3.  Who's going to make the biggest deal about their wrestling outfit?  Either Dallas or Terence.

4.  Who else is eternally great full that this wasn't a task in Season 6 for Jonathan to do?  Me!

5.  Do you think a team actually gets U-Turned?  If so which team and who does it?  I think so, and I think Terence & Sarah try to use it on Nick & Starr.

6.  Is it about time for the first non elimination?  Do you think its this week?  No, it's not time yet.  It's another elimination leg.

And I think either Marissa & Brooke or Mark & Bill are going home.  I'm not certain which because of the title for Episode 4.

Belle Book