Author Topic: Agent Orange boot for 4/22  (Read 7375 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Agent Orange boot for 4/22
« on: April 19, 2004, 06:39:09 PM »
The saucers have landed!! Its Alicia!!!!!!!!!!!
<<puddin with her dunce hat on  :-[...

Orangeena
(4/19/04 5:15 pm)
ezSupporter
  Heart on a pitchfork
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Yeah, it's Alicia's turn to leave this week. Beam me up, Shii. 

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=17626.topic&start=341&stop=350

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Agent Orange boot for 4/22
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 06:41:11 PM »
Is there still talk of Rob leaving SOON??

Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 06:45:01 PM »
Thanks Puddin :-*
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 06:46:34 PM »
Thanks Puddin.  i am glad that Alicia is leaving before ShiiAnn.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 07:19:51 PM »
Your welcome
Rob..one could only hope so?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 07:28:11 PM »
I cannot believe that CBS has streamed down the episode already to the local affliates.

Someday, these people are going to post the whole episode on the internet before the air date! LOL

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 08:24:40 PM »
The previews hint about the power players.  Does the power stuff involve Alicia attempting to overrule the Robfather to get him out?  So he finds out & gives the thums up for her demise rather than sticking to his game plan to get rid of the last standing Mogo aka Shii?? Is this what Orange is basing Alicia's boot on?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 08:49:08 PM »
Orangeena has a source..At least that's what she says? She has been right every time ? I don't know where she gets her info from..as long as keeps those saucers flying..I beleive that Shi wins IC...Why Alicia?? "I Dunno" the smart move would be a Rob Boot.. :P...I think the votes will be very interesting this week.. ;) It will give us a lot of clues as to who really wants who out..

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2004, 09:25:43 PM »
I know I'm probably in the minority but I really like Alicia, out of the females that are left.... My poor Kathy was ousted by the Robfather.

Hey off topic question is Amber from MA too?  Just think if it is Rob & Amber the state next door to me will be rocking.  I think it might be worth the road trip, to go across the northern boarder. LOL O0 me and my new hair could sneak in anywhere. Hehehe, I just love the new smileys B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2004, 09:28:12 PM »
Shii winning IC is a reality b/c she's done purdie dang good in the ICs.   Alicia would be the next logical one to boot by Rob's devious plan, b/c she's a physical challenge...plus I don't think Rob likes her at all...

Ok...thanks bunches Puddin!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 11:31:44 PM »
Is it me or was Alicia UTR all of this time? I mean..its like we hardly ever see her except in confesionals? Oh..I like her too Snickers but,  It's like I don't even know that she's on the show..she reminds me of Darrah from P.I.?
Yeah..I don't think that any of them are crazy about Alicia...she would have been booted right after Shi anyway.. ;)

OT:
Amber is from Beaver Pa. Snickers. Hey, better not try to sneak into Pa. Snickers ..I'll have my BF arrest you I:) ..LOL
Hey..nice hairdo  O0 O0 it reminds me of the wig that Jan wore on The Brady Bunch  :D !!

Theresa

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 11:42:09 PM »
She has been under the radar allot.  i almost forgot she was there a time or two...

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2004, 09:09:11 AM »
OT Puddin you won't let me into PA.  What's up with that?  We could have a Party at your place.
I guess, I will sneak into Boston.  My co-workers sister lives out there.  Although, my co-worker has relatives in PA too.  And Beaver, what kind of name for a town is that?

Back to spoiling.  Alicia has been UTR, but look at whom her tribemates have been Big Tom, Rob, and Amber.  Sue and Jenna quit, that kind of left Alicia out of room to move.  What about Jenna since she joined Chapera "mogo mogo" she has gone UTR as well.  I think that if they could have gotten rid of Robfather, they would have before the merge, but there hasn't been a chance.  I think they are afraid to get rid of Amber because of Rob's power.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2004, 09:14:52 AM »
Yeah they would have to get rid of Rob first for sure.  They could still do it if they would all just use their heads.  i agree Jenna has really been UTR.  i really do not want her to win, she hasn't done much to deserve it.

theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2004, 05:47:42 PM »
Jenna put herself out there right at first to remove Tina, and slipped UTR after that! The thing is, not many of the recent winners has done much to deserve it, except maybe Brian and Sandra. Did Jenna M deserve to win Amazon, did Vee deserve to win Marqasus? And Ethan too. So most winners probably don't deserve it, but they get it! LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2004, 06:50:16 PM »
Some more Orange stuff~

Orangeena 
The Great Pumpkin 

Yes, Shii must win immunity to stay on. It's not as though they LIKE her, they really like her....So this should be a dramatic episode as Chapera FINALLY begins to unravel, and the six-way handshake is proved invalid. Will the four-way handshake also have that happen?(Rob/Amber/Rupert/Jenna) THAT'S the million dollar question. Will Rupert and Tom unite against Romber or will Jenna not want to do that and in other words, its too late to break them up. Jenna has to do that in order to win, I think. But she may not have the guts. Hoping for an F3 with Romber then upsetting everything by winning the final immunity. THIS IS SPECUALTION.But the boot of Alicia is sauced.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2004, 07:06:37 PM »
Episode 12 Press Release

SHII ANN VOWS TO WIN IMMUNITY, ON "SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, THURSDAY, APRIL 22, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK 

"Stupid People. Stupid, Stupid People" --

Feeling extremely vulnerable, Shii Ann vows to win immunity, on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, Thursday, April 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Despite her best efforts to mix things up, Shii Ann realizes that the former Chapera alliance remains strong.

Convinced that some castaways are making a big mistake, she predicts many will pay for it. At the Reward Challenge, one castaway is angered after being labeled by the group as the least deserving person to be on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS.

Winning the Reward Challenge gives one lucky castaway the rare power to decide what the others eat…from a juicy steak to a small, cold bowl of rice

And, the twelfth person is voted off the island.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2004, 07:08:48 PM »
Amber is probably the least deserving person. LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2004, 07:14:48 PM »
Do you think Rob? I thought that it was Shi ??

Theresa

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2004, 09:41:55 PM »
Rupert is the only one REALLY deserving to win.  Rob has played an excellent game and he does deserve it in a way, but Rupert is the only good one that deserves it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2004, 09:47:51 PM »
I totally Agree theresa!!!!!!!! :-* :-*