Archive > Big Brother

Is Big Brother Real or Contrived?

(1/3) > >>

RealityObsessed:
In Reality Obsessed, Murtz tried to uncover if life in confined spaces is exactly like what we see in Big Brother.  What do you think?

marigold:

:jumpy: I loved the premiere episode Murtz did "The Chemistry Experiment" with Mark from RealityWanted

I had recorded it and couriered it to him

I loved it!!  :wohoo:

marigold:

:jumpy: For those of you who don't know Reality Obsessed is a tv show in Canada shown on TVtropolis

Follows the adventures of Murtz Jaffer, the most dedicated and obsessed fan of reality TV. Murtz takes his fandom to the extreme, tracking down reality TV stars and digging up behind the scenes gossip and secrets. Each episode features Murtz seeking out the answer to a burning question about the genre, and getting personally involved with the crazy reality personalities who we all know and love.

Air Times:
Mondays @ 10:30pm et/pt
Wednesdays @ 12pm, 6pm & 8pm et/pt
Saturdays @ 7:30pm et/pt
Sundays @ 9pm et/pt

:hearts: I would love to see a future episode on reality forums specifically RealityFanforum  :wohoo:

TexasLady:
I'm glad you clarified it Marigold, I know I'm behind in shows but I really didn't know this one.  :-[

Sounds interesting though!

marigold:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 29, 2008, 07:41:53 PM ---I'm glad you clarified it Marigold, I know I'm behind in shows but I really didn't know this one.  :-[

Sounds interesting though!

--- End quote ---

NP great to see you TL  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version