Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

Season 13 ratings

(1/30) > >>

mswood:
Well preliminary ratins are out for last nights season premiere of AR.

Tar scored 10.29 million viewers.  And a 3.2 in the adult 18-49 demo.

Well this is both good and bad news.

Lets get the bad news out of the way.
1st Becuase of a sports overrun the viewer numbers will probably fall slightly.
2nd We are down 3.53 million from the premiere last year (which benifted by an excellent overrun).
3rd Both 60 minutes (12.14 million) and Cold Case (11.24 million scored more viewers)

Okay on with the good news.
Our demo was the highest for CBS 60 min (2.2), Cold Case (2.7), Unit (2.6).
We are up from the year ago performance of Viva Laughlin by about 4 million viewers.
We scored better then Extreme Makeover:  Home Edition in viewers and demo (and thats unusual.

So overall we did pretty good, not great, but pretty good.

georgiapeach:
This ia season that is going to grow on viewers, I would think...

Thanks for the stats!

TARAsia Fan:
Fox had the NFL overrun which hurt, plus NBC is having tremendous ratings with Sunday Night Football thus far.

Next week, CBS has the overrun so that should help.

Kogs:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on September 29, 2008, 11:34:05 AM ---Fox had the NFL overrun which hurt, plus NBC is having tremendous ratings with Sunday Night Football thus far.

Next week, CBS has the overrun so that should help.

--- End quote ---

the cowboys plus a bad jacksonville team playing on sunday night will help tar increase viewers

Jen Parker:
Jen parker here..................All I have to say is its pretty hard following TAR 12....there are some major footsteps to be followed in and I cant wait to see who is going to grow on me.
And whats up with the pinkies not being more grateful for coming in last.......remember the donkey episode with nate and I how FREAKIN excited were we to be standing on the Mat in 10th place??!!!!!!!!!!
peace until the next episode

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version