Author Topic: Ep #2: 1 down, 7 more to go. Who's the next to go?  (Read 4441 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep #2: 1 down, 7 more to go. Who's the next to go?
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
1.  Which team is stuck digging, and digging and digging, due to a stupid mistake?

2.  Will we get a damn time stamp in the episode, besides the departure times?

3.  Show me the Money, will we get to see it?

4.  Does Terence make me hate him even more?

5.  Can Mark & Bill outrun the NFL player and his trophy wife?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep #2: 1 down, 7 more to go. Who's the next to go?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »
I'm going with team no ring, as in Anthony and Stephanie right now, I don't want the blonds to go yet!

1.  Which team is stuck digging, and digging and digging, due to a stupid mistake? Could only be one of 2 teams, I'll go with Marisa and Brooke  :duno:

2.  Will we get a damn time stamp in the episode, besides the departure times? Naw

3.  Show me the Money, will we get to see it?  :yess:

4.  Does Terence make me hate him even more? Give them a chance mswood, the powers that be gave them a bad editing in my opinion :meow:

5.  Can Mark & Bill outrun the NFL player and his trophy wife? Sorry, no

Offline scuzneck

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »
1.  Which team is stuck digging, and digging and digging, due to a stupid mistake? Any team, besides Nick and Starr, that have a girl on the team (sorry, ladies, digging never seems to be a female strong point)

2.  Will we get a damn time stamp in the episode, besides the departure times? I don't think (the time is now 8:21 am) so.

3.  Show me the Money, will we get to see it? And now for your surprise new racers, Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr.

4.  Does Terence make me hate him even more? I agree with puddin, give him time. T and S are in this for the long haul and will eventually CBS will give him good face time

5.  Can Mark & Bill outrun the NFL player and his trophy wife? If they have joysticks in their hands and are button mashing to Track and Field (the 80's video game version) then yes. In real life away from geekdom, No.
[/quote]

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
I'm going with the strawberry cupcakes as the next ones to leave.

1. Considering we've already been told they make numerous mistakes, I'm going with Andrew & Dan

2. Probably not, no

3. I don't really get what your asking here, but I'll say yes

4. He will, its his nature. And here I thought they would be the happy loving couple. But give the guy a chance, it could just be because its the begining of the race.

5. Is ice cold? Of course they can't! No offense to the gamers out there, but sitting on the couch all day isn't gona get you in shape like football does.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 06:13:48 PM »
1.  Which team is stuck digging, and digging and digging, due to a stupid mistake?  Either Marissa & Brooke or Andrew & Dan.  If it's Andrew & Dan, it won't eliminate them.  If it's Marissa & Brooke, it will -- or at least it'll contribute to their elimination.

2.  Will we get a damn time stamp in the episode, besides the departure times?  I don't think so.

3.  Show me the Money, will we get to see it?  Are you talking about people saying that you have a certain amount of money for this leg of the race?  If so, yes.

4.  Does Terence make me hate him even more?  He will.

5.  Can Mark & Bill outrun the NFL player and his trophy wife?  I'm afraid not.  Ken's an ex-NFL football player, after all.

And who's going to be Philiminated?  Bye-bye, Marissa & Brooke.

Belle Book

Offline sunnyca

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
1.  Which team is stuck digging, and digging and digging, due to a stupid mistake?
i'll go with anthony & stef - i can feel the blondes sticking around

2.  Will we get a damn time stamp in the episode, besides the departure times?
nix

3.  Show me the Money, will we get to see it?
nix

4.  Does Terence make me hate him even more?
nix - somebody else's turn - maybe ken

5.  Can Mark & Bill outrun the NFL player and his trophy wife?
nix