Archive > Big Brother

BB11 to return next SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< < (3/15) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
I think BB11 will start on July 12th, not the 5th.

BB10 started on July 13th with 13 houseguests and I believe BB11 will have 13 again as I remember Robyn Kass was asked last summer why 13 instead of 14 or more and she said the show decided that 14 or more is too many and too much work and budget is the other reason.

So I think they will stick with 13 with one double eviction.

so i'm guessing.....

Premiere July 12th
Finale    Sept 15th 

puddin:
Everytime I read something about BB I think "room of doom" as in puddin stuck in a room, feeling doomed, wasting away another summer  :lol:

marigold:

--- Quote from: puddin on January 09, 2009, 11:26:23 AM ---Everytime I read something about BB I think "room of doom" as in puddin stuck in a room, feeling doomed, wasting away another summer  :lol:

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way I want my summer back  :'(

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: marigold on January 09, 2009, 11:31:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on January 09, 2009, 11:26:23 AM ---Everytime I read something about BB I think "room of doom" as in puddin stuck in a room, feeling doomed, wasting away another summer  :lol:

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way I want my summer back  :'(

--- End quote ---

and peachy makes three! :lol:

We are so gonna need to revaluate updating this time... When you can only type about ten words a minute, it is hard work...

michael:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on January 09, 2009, 11:21:20 AM ---I think BB11 will start on July 12th, not the 5th.

BB10 started on July 13th with 13 houseguests and I believe BB11 will have 13 again as I remember Robyn Kass was asked last summer why 13 instead of 14 or more and she said the show decided that 14 or more is too many and too much work and budget is the other reason.

So I think they will stick with 13 with one double eviction.

so i'm guessing.....

Premiere July 12th
Finale    Sept 15th 

--- End quote ---

you are forgetting one major thing, BB10 was coming after two seasons that were held three months apart from eachother... they needed more time to cast and therefore started the season later. I will bet you anything that BB11 will start much sooner than BB10, and that it will have 14 HGs.

haha, room of doom  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version