Author Topic: Ep #1: Who gets eliminated 1st on the winner of 6 Emmy's for best Reality TV?  (Read 11936 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Welcome young (Michael) and old (Puddin  :funny:) to the 13th season of the greatest reality show on Earth, well after the Swan.

Just a few things before we begin. 

1.  Michael could you please not root for Toni & Dallas or Nick & Starr?  I would like to see one of them win, so your help would be greatly appreciated.

2.  No that first one pretty much covers it.

Questions:

1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done? :dick

2.  Which team starts to cry first? :crybabe:

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here?

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner? :hammer

And thats it for this week, here's to 11 weeks of great tv.  Oh and for those interested don't forget about episode 2 of TAR Asia season 3.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
LOL mswood...the opening makes me laugh  :funny: :lol:

I'll see what I  can do for you in terms of the rules.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Welcome young (Michael) and old (Puddin  :funny:)

You better be careful, you don't want to wake up with these old clammy feet shoved in your ...........you know what!  :tup:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
for some reason I always imagine puddin being really young, so she is young. HAH, take that mswood. PUDDIN IS 4.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep #1: Who gets eliminated 1st on the winner of 6 Emmy's for best Reality T
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 11:56:16 PM »
I stand corrected.  Puddin is 4, emotionally that is.  Unfortunately her birth certificate was never informed of that fact.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And somebody better vote that Phil gets sent to my house....

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
lolz!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Welcome young (Michael) and old (Puddin  :funny:) to the 13th season of the greatest reality show on Earth, well after the Swan.

I will submit that our own Ginergman28 is between 2 and 3 times the age of puddin. He is likely to be crowned the sovereign (determined by age solely) of RFF.  puddin would probably not be in the top 100 on that dimension even though I do not know how young she is.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh so now I know who the WWII Veteran is! lolz I have been trying to figure it out  :tup:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan

I will submit that our own Ginergman28 is between 2 and 3 times the age of puddin. He is likely to be crowned the sovereign (determined by age solely) of RFF.  puddin would probably not be in the top 100 on that dimension even though I do not know how young she is.

Shoot I have been found out.  So accordingly, that would make Puddin between 26.5 and 40.  And I happily accept your nomination and will proudly wear the sovereign crown of RFF.  And yes, Kiwi Jay, I am old enough to be a World War II vet

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep #1: Who gets eliminated 1st on the winner of 6 Emmy's for best Reality TV?
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Shoot I have been found out.  So accordingly, that would make Puddin between 26.5 and 40.  And I happily accept your nomination and will proudly wear the sovereign crown of RFF.  And yes, Kiwi Jay, I am old enough to be a World War II vet

I'll never tell my age, lol! I'm old enough to know better  :neener:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep #1: Who gets eliminated 1st on the winner of 6 Emmy's for best Reality TV?
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »
I have a guess but wont say  :funny:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 12:12:48 AM »
Puddin won't reveal her age because she is really a robot programmed to run this site!

She's like Sheila from BB9 .. pud-bot.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »
Puddin won't reveal her age because she is really a robot programmed to run this site!

She's like Sheila from BB9 .. pud-bot.
No comment, lol
Nice nana Michael  :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 12:35:50 AM »
thanks

maybe i can dip it in your puddin?

:-[ :lol: :funny:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 04:42:29 AM »
hmmm.................  :lol:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »
and here i thought that i was going to read some insight on the first episode of TAR13 and i find it has already degraded to the usual banter.

<--not as old as gman apparently but older that most of the rest of you.   :wise  :neener:
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Online north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »
So me and Michael are the youngest.  :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »
and here i thought that i was going to read some insight on the first episode of TAR13 and i find it has already degraded to the usual banter.

<--not as old as gman apparently but older that most of the rest of you.   :wise  :neener:
Blame that "suckster" who started the threadjack cinni, lol  :snicker: . The next thing we know he will be posting his graduation picture ,, but I do now want to encourage "him"  :neener:

Questions:

1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done? 20 minutes

2.  Which team starts to cry first? umm I'll go with the blonds

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here? yes!

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner?  Tina at Ken
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 06:47:49 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »
 :knuckles:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »
questions:

1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done? I'll see puddin and then go lower. Ten minutes.

2.  Which team starts to cry first? Puddin is correct. The blonds.

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here? No. Not this time.

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner? Ken yells at Tina. :meow:

Just here to visit.

Offline sunnyca

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »
Questions:

1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done?
i'll go even lower - 5 minutes. further i'll say it's the hippies, about just getting to the airport!

2.  Which team starts to cry first?
i'll go with sarah, just to be different.

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here?
not really sure i understand this question, there's often a temporary alliance that forms on the airport shuttle. from the photos i'd say kelly/christy with toni/dallas, and the hippies with the blondes.

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner? 
i'll go with anthony/stephanie.

Offline scuzneck

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »
Questions:

1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done? I'll take the Over and go 45 minutes

2.  Which team starts to cry first? I'll go with the Hippies...They have to go without their pot for an extended period of time...that's enough to make anyone cry

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here? Don't we always

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner? Ken at Tina

Michael is 12 and Puddin is in her stylish 30's...

And thats it for this week, here's to 11 weeks of great tv.  Oh and for those interested don't forget about episode 2 of TAR Asia season 3.
[/quote]

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »
I'm going to do this too.

1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done? About 5 minutes

2.  Which team starts to cry first? Marisa & Brooke

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here? Mark & Bill and Nick & Starr

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner? Ken & Tina

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »
1.  How long before someone says this is the hardest thing they have ever done?  About 20 minutes.

2.  Which team starts to cry first?  I'm guessing the blonde women do.

3.  Do we have anyone trying to start an alliance, ie who applied for Survivor and the casting department put them here?  There's probably at least one person or team who applied for Survivor but got put here instead, but the first alliance will probably be between Marissa & Brooke and Nick & Starr.

4.  Which team is the first to start yelling at their partner?  Anthony & Stephanie.

Belle Book