Archive > Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden

FantasySurvivor.Com Game >>Tribe Refaforu! *maybe spoilers*

<< < (2/17) > >>

RudyRules:
 :waves:  Also, want to let you all know that s1 will be taking on the leadership role for this game about the 2nd week of October.  She is one busy beaver for sure!! 
Her church is preparing for a festival, and they must bake 2000 Apple Pies (yum) starting next week.  She didn't say, but I think the pies are all made from scratch! 
Kudos to her for all that work!  :jumpy: :yess: :wohoo: 

s1:
 :waves: Hey Ruday, I found some info and posted it at QT.  I know we don't have questions yet but it may be useful to figuring them out once they are.   I haven't checked but it may already have been posted here.

And yes, they are 100% made from scratch pies.  Apples are being peeled as we speak . . . type . . . whatever  :groan:  I was bad and opted out of working today but am sure I'll make up for it Monday.    ;)

Have a good weekend all!!!

RudyRules:
 :waves: s1, :thankyou: for dropping by w/ the info, which I'll go check out soon.  Yes, I agree...whatever info we can get now may help w/ the game even tho we don't know what the questions are yet.

Have fun with the pies, gal! :carryon:

RudyRules:
Early this morning, the FS site was working on setting up the Gabon photos of our new survivors, but after checking this afternoon, that's all they have on the game page so far.  Hoping they post the questions and other stuff today! (oh yeah, they also have the list of the Refaforu players from last season.)
So, they're making progress...
Will keep you posted.
Hope all who played last season will join us again! :yess:
And welcome to all newbies!  :jumpy:

CHGE07:
The questions just went up!

Week 1 Questions

Who says, "Want to See the Elephant Dung?" (35 points)   The Doctor, The Emmy Winner, The Hairdresser, The Lawyer, The Maintenance Man, The Medical Salesperson, The Music Producer, The Olympic Gold Medalist, The Personal Trainer, The Pharmaceutical Salesperson, The Photographer, The Physics Teacher, The Pin-Up Model, The Professional Gamer, The Retail Salesperson, The Retired Nurse, The Student, The Wedding Videographer, No One 

How many times will Jeff be heard saying the word "Gabon" this episode? (30 points)   Never, One to three times, Four to six times, Seven to nine times, Ten or more times 

How many votes will be cast against the first Survivor to be voted off? (25 points)   Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight 

When the tribes are seeded, who will become the fifth person selected/assigned to their respective tribe? (There will be two correct answers for this question) (10 points)   Ace, Bob, Charlie, Corinne, Crystal, Dan, GC, Gillian, Jacquie, Jessica, Kelly, Ken, Marcus, Matty, Michelle, Paloma, Randy, Susie 

Who will reach and claim the first individual immunity idol? (15 points)   Crystal, Someone else , No individual immunity idol offered 

The Survivor who has the most testimonials during the episode will belong to which tribe? (15 points)    The tribe that wins the last immunity challenge, The tribe that loses the last immunity challenge 

Which of the following will we see more shots of during the episode? (30 points)   Elephants, Gorillas, Hippopotamuses 

What will the first exiled Survivor choose to receive while exiled? (15 points)   A clue to the hidden immunity idol, The luxury item, No one is exiled this episode 

If a challenge requires the Survivors to dig up an object/bag that is buried in sand, which Survivor will be the first to uncover a buried object? (25 points)
Ace, Bob, Charlie, Corinne, Crystal, Dan, GC, Gillian, Jacquie, Jessica, Kelly, Ken, Marcus, Matty, Michelle, Paloma, Randy, Susie, No challenge includes this element 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version