Archive > Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden

FantasySurvivor.Com Game >>Tribe Refaforu! *maybe spoilers*

(1/17) > >>

RudyRules:
Hey Tribe Refaforu!  We're baaakkk!  Are we all game?  It's worth another try to see if we can capture the #1 spot of the Top 50 Tribes, right? :tup: 
Last season we were #2, and before that, #4.  This season MUST be OURs to conquer, don't you think?  We WILL be #1!  :jumpy:  :yess:

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden is just a few days away.  Last I checked, the site was reset for Gabon on the home page. 

Those who have played before know what to do and what to expect in this game so whadda ya say let's Rock again to the Top!  :wohoo:

We'll all chip in together like last season...posting the questions, scores and whatever needs to be posted.  :hfive:

**To join Tribe Refaforu, register at
http://www.fantasysurvivor.com/
From the list of tribes, choose Tribe Refaforu.  Password = monkey 

Hope Season 17 is the best, in all respects!  Good Luck Team!  :waves:

cinni:
i'm in.  :jumpy:  now just ciounting the daze until the first show

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: cinni on September 19, 2008, 01:36:24 PM ---i'm in.  :jumpy:  now just ciounting the daze until the first show

--- End quote ---
Yay cinni!  Great to have you again, gal!  :yess:

salterpath:
Help! I tried to rejoin but Im all I see are the stats from last season. Am I in this season? How can I tell? I really want to play.

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: salterpath on September 19, 2008, 09:48:25 PM ---Help! I tried to rejoin but Im all I see are the stats from last season. Am I in this season? How can I tell? I really want to play.

--- End quote ---
Hey salterpath, welcome back!  good to see ya again.

The home page of the site has been configured for Gabon, so we know they're working on it.  They just don't have the GAME part ready yet.

Since you played last season, you don't need to rejoin.  You're still a member.   We just have to WAIT for the game to be posted.  I'll keep checking, and all who want to play again...if you see the game is up and ready...please post it here!  

:ty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version