Author Topic: Post Season Updates (please read the initial post for rules for this thread)  (Read 176161 times)

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Post Season Updates (please read the initial post for rules for this thread)
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »
First off.....Love the Christmas Smileys!  :cmas23
Thanks Will for all the updates on the cast members!
Jessica's ring.....GORGEOUS!
Crazy James and his new fiance.....she looks perfect for him!
Keesha's Real Deal Pix.....also GORGEOUS! She's has the bluest eyes.
Vegas Pix.....looks like they had a really good time.....I mean a really good time!  :cmaslol

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Post Season Updates (please read the initial post for rules for this thread)
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »
awsome updates... ty ty will, the ring fabulous, keisha pic's beautiful, the boys in vegas look trashed except steven. well brian did not look like he was about to fall over  :cmas26 but memphs looked trashed  :jam: i am glad u love bb as much as i do .. yea!!! r you or momma on the live chats?? if so what rm do u go in i am in 222 or 3-1 some times were ever if the rms fill up..i have been watching and chatting sence bb3, fav cast member was jason guy, i think he use to cast for diff shows, last i heard he was doing news in richmond..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2008, 12:14:29 PM »
Memphis sure is a trooper for those v-necks.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »
Just for good ole times....opening credits of season 1 thru 10

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2008, 08:09:36 AM »
Tribute to all winners from 1-10

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »
I've got the Big Brother Fever! Noooo, it's too early! It's not even January!
I've watched every season, but my favorite was S6 and S7-all stars! Season 6 is when I really got into it, like following the feeds online. (Thanks to Rff!)
Favorite winners.......Dr. Will and Dan the Man!
Favortie people to hate......Maggie, Cappy, well all of the nerd herd. April, Libra, Jerry S10. This list could go on. LOL!

:cmas51 :xmas110 Happy Holidays!  :xmas110 :cmas51

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »
Steven's new truck he bought back in October.....Ford F150 Crew Cab

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2008, 12:27:31 AM »
DAN AND MONICA BROKE UP!

KEESHA AND J.J. BROKE UP!

NOT 100% CONFIRMED BUT BASED ON INFO SO FAR, SOUNDS TRUE..

Will confirm actual info.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »
Speaking of Dan and Keesha....

Still can't get actual confirmation but you know me...research, research, research

Here's what I've found so far...

As far as their myspaces, JJ's no longer on Keesha's top friends and now is listed as single, Monica's no longer in Dan's top friends as well

Keesha visited Dan in Michigan last month

Dan and Keesha attended the Survivor: Gabon wrap party together last weekend and here's a picture:

Dan, Keesha & a Survivor/BB fan

Makes you wonder........

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »
Remember when Dustin from BB8 won the trip to Barbados during one of the veto competitions, well, he finally took the trip and took his best friend with him and here's some pictures...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2008, 08:50:02 PM »
Keesha is doing a radio chat in a few minutes at 10pm EST and she is supposedly going to confirm the many rumors such as her and JJ, Dan & Monica and stuff like that I'm hearing impaired and won't be able to listen in but if anybody does, can someone post the highlights of the chat, especially about the rumors. Thanks in advance!

The link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingmac/2008/12/23/Keesha-From-Big-Brother-10-Interview

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: December 26, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »
Here's the interview Will.....

First they talked about how Keesha put together that Memphis was voing her out.
Then he asked her about her and Renny having a falling out. Something about what Renny said in a interview, Keesha says she still loves Renny, she just doesn't get to see her or talk to her very much.
Oh, when Renny found out Keesha knew she was leaving and didn't tell her. Renny was hurt. Keesha explains why she didn't tell her. Keesha says she would've taken her to the end. Then they talked about Keesha and Renny leaving the alliance with April. Keesha says that she thought Ape was nice on the first day when she made the alliance and then she got to know her. LOL! They asked about April and Jerry, Keesha says she hasn't spoken to either of them.
But she did say she heard Jerry was going through some tough things right now.
Keesha says she only tried to watch a couple of the shows and she turned it off, says she not ready yet.
Someone asked Keesha why she hated Angie, Keesha says she wants to clarify and says she has nothing against Angie, Angie was just the smartest girl in the house and everyone loves her and that's why she got rid of her.
She was asked if she would do All Stars II and she says definatly.
She was asked how she would play it differently and she says she doesn't know.
OKAY, here it is about JJ......Okay the interviewer says "you went to visit Dan and after that you changed your myspace to single and took JJ off. Apparently JJ wasn't too happy about Keesha visiting Dan and that's why they broke up. She says JJ didn't understand, but she is NOT dating Dan.
Keesha was asked about her reaction to Dan and Monica breaking up. She says she really doesn't want to talk about that because she doesn't want to get involved in that. The interveiwer says he thought it was weird that she visited Dan right after he broke up with Monica. Keesha says you don't know when they broke up and he says oh, that's right. LOL!
She was asked about Gizmo. She says he's great.
She was asked about her resemblence with Daniel Donato. She says she gets mistaken for her some times. but she doesn't see it.
She's asked about Libra but she hasn't talked to her at all. The last houseguest she's talked to was Dan.
She was asked about the YouTube vids and she says a lot of them are cute, but then there's the haters.
She's asked about winning America's Choice she says she was shocked, she thought for sure it would be Renny and Renny thought it would be Keesha. The interviewers says he thought Renny was bitter about not winning it.
She says her fav challege was the astronaut challenge.
She's asked about getting drunk before the POV challenge. She says they were not still drunk, they had a few hours to sober up before the challenge.
She was asked about her 30th birthday, she says it was crazy and she kept thinking she was in a crazy house. She says she watched the clip and thought it was so bad, but laughed when Libra asked if anyone wanted cake. LOL!
The interviewer says she shouldn't have let Jessie have a piece of cake.
They talk about Jessie and Jerry stiring the pot.
She's asked about living with Jerry, she said in the beginning she thought she needed to give Jerry a lot of respect.
Sometimes she felt sorry for him. she says it was really, really hard to live with him.
A caller asked her if there's anyone in the house she doesn't ever want to talk to. She says there's no one she holds a grudge against, but some people she doesn't want to talk to. She says she never spoken to Jessie, April or Ollie.
The interviewer says Ollie would have been more liked if he would have stayed away from Ape. Keesha agrees.
The interviewer vents about April for a minute. LOL!
Keesha says she tried to speek to jessie after the show but he wouldn't talke to her.
She's asked about Steven, she says she still loves him and he's been to visit her in LA.
She's asked if Brian's breath stunk and she's says no comment. LOL! Then the talk about Brian's breath and his game play for a few minutes.
She was asked if she heard about a mouse in memphis' bed??? BB caught it on camera ( I didn't hear anything about this, maybe it's on youtube if it's true)
They talk about the spiders for a few minutes. Keesha felt sorry for the moths.
(this is a long interview, LOL)
they talk about the womanizer comment Jerry made to Memphis. Memphis was very upset about it.
she's asked about her movie, and how they made her die in it. She says it was real blood and animal guts and it stunk so bad. YUK! Keesha's phone is breaking up now. they lost her signal.  They talk about doing another interview with her. They says they have so much more to ask her.

sounds like they are wrapping up the interview and I gotta go for now.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »
Thanks a bunch, MommyLove3 for the transcript of the interview. You did an awesome job and I appreciate it very much! You rock, girl!

So it is confirmed that both couples are kaput.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »
April and Ollie still together....Xmas pic:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Just found out that Keesha and JJ are back together.....she went to Ohio for the holidays for two weeks and returned back to L.A. today and is still living with him. I am beginning to think they never broke up to begin with or it was a brief split and they worked it out.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Dan is doing a chat on Wed 1/7 @ 10pm EST at the Jokers forum. If anybody listens to it, could anyone type a transcript of the chat, since I'm deaf and will be at work anyway. It does not need to be word for word, just the highlights. It would be very much appreciated.

Link to the chat for Wed...

http://www.jokersupdates.com/chat/chat.php

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
To read the transcript of Dan's chat, click on the link:

http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?article=1348

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
An interesting blog post from Steven....

Iraq, My Next Big Adventure

Hello everyone...
Sorry I have been MIA from myspace and facebook for a while, Holidays and recent workload have just had me swamped!  So I wanted to give everyone an update on what has been going on with me lately.  I have had a lot of great opportunites open up for me at work lately which are going to make for some exciting new adventures.  My big news is that I am going to be traveling to Kuwait and then Iraq for work.  Unfortuneatly, due to security reasons I can't reveal exactly when I am travling or where, but I can say I am leaving pretty soon.  I am going over with the company I work for which is a contracter for the military and I will be working on military installations.  Again, I can't say exactly what I am doing, but I will say that my work is all part of a larger effort to begin bringing our troops home and letting the Iraq peole run their own country!  I am going to be in country for about a month as well as in Kuwait before and after my Iraq visit.  HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS, I am planning on bringing a digital camera and doing weekly picture posts as well as a video blog of my experience over there.  I am going to blog about and video as much of my experiences as possible so that everyone can see a little bit into the daily life of a contractor working in Iraq.  I also am hoping to get some time with the men and women of our armed forces that are stationed in Iraq, ask them some questions and have them send some messages back to the USA.  I am going to be very busy between now and my deployment so I won't have much time to be online, however I hope that everyone will check back on my site and look out for my pictures and video blogs.  I will do my best to check mail but please keep in mind that my interenet access is going to be very limited as well as my time.  As most know I am not a very political person, however I am filled with pride and joy to know that I am playing a very small role in helping to GET OUR TROOPS HOME!
Keep checking back for updates!! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Crazy James' latest blog post from Paris....

Winter, Paris.
Current mood:  adventurous

Life in Paris.

So it’s been nearly four months since I have seen the California Coast. Four months since I have seen the hallowed walls of my downtown Los Angeles haunt, 107. I am content on my adventure of Paris and the surrounding countries. I mean when will you ever be able to wake up from a long night of drinking and go get fish and chips in London or revel with friends in Amsterdam. This stuff is what people vacation for and I am living it everyday. Although there is no turning back I wonder where I will go.

You have to understand that Paris is like a mistress you continually have a lifelong affair with. She is sensual yet she throws you to the wolves sometimes. She ruins your life at moments yet she comes back and offers you something you can’t refuse. A Rebirth of sorts has happened to me Europe, a rebirth of vigor and vitality to live and explore. This sites, the smells, and the people. For these memories no one can buy nor can they take them from me. I have come to appreciate this sense of being lost, not mentally but physically. Imagine walking home and realizing you are standing on the steps of Notre Dame or by the Arch de Triumph. Amazing things just at your finger-tips. I live with history.

Things have been really good. I have been doing tours of the city for about 3 months. I do walking tours in the day-time and then I dress like a giant chicken and lead a pub crawl. I know you might think this is silly but its fun and stress free. In time I will be looking to do something more but for right now I am learning this city I call home for the moment.

I miss all my friends and family. I just got word that my Uncle Kenny died Saturday. He was in a diabetic coma and finally passed. I really hope he knows I am doing everything I can do to see the world. I am doing this for my family who will never know these feelings. For my family I will see and discover what makes us love each other. I love you guys so much. Thank you Mom and Sis for the support and thank you Skype for the free talk time.

Also Paris is allowing me to fall more and more in love with Faith. The girl has me feeling things that just never have emerged until now. So I guess this is my path for the moment until something arises for the both of us.

An open invitation to my friends…..COME TO PARIS FOR SPRING AND SUMMER

Also I will be bringing in Monday Funday to Paris. They don’t sell kegs to the public but I found a couple of people with connects that are going to be supporting the Themed Monday Parties in the Henri IV Park. Starting in May. Get Ready Paris.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Eric, BB8's latest blog post:

Thoughts on Winter Reality TV Shows Thus Far

Long time no speak! First off, I wanted to thank everyone for the insane amount of birthday wishes that I received this past week. It's really amazing to think that so many of you would take the time to show me some birthday love...very cool of all of you. And the birthday celebrations were great, so thanks. It's funny...I may be in my upper 20's, but I don't feel a day over 23, don't look a day over 19, and don't act a day over 14! So, all in all...I'm much younger than the number says.

Random Topic of the Day: Cereal. Two points:

1) Ever notice that Cap'n Crunch's eyebrows are actually on his hat, not his face?

2) Why is it that 99.5% of cereals have a clear interior bag, yet Corn Pops (and sometimes Smacks) have a silver bag? I mean, literally every other cereal has a standard packaging, so why the heck are Corn Pops different? Theories?

Now, on to the main event. The winter season of reality TV thus far. And what a slate it's been. Naturally I've got to start with the biggies:

AMERICAN IDOL - I have greatly enjoyed Idol this season. There has been decidedly greater focus on showcasing talent this season, which is way more up my alley. KARA has been a welcomed addition, if for no other reason but to shake up the dynamic a little bit. I was familiar with what she'd bring to the table, as she was a judge on one of most underrated cancelled reality shows in recent memory, THE ONE (which featured SYESHA MERCADO as a contestant). Every year my friends and family run a few different Idol pools - one in the vain of a football survival/suicide pool and another that involves predicting the complete order of elimination. Can't wait. Seems like female singer/songwriters are ruling the day in the early auditions.

Early personal favorites have included: EMILY HUGHES (the dyed haired rocker who sang "Barracuda"), CASEY CARLSON ("1,000 Miles" - mostly because she was ridiculously hot), ADAM LAMBERT ("Bohemian Rhapsody"), ANNEMARIE BOSKOVICH ("Bubbly"), MEGAN CORKNEY ("I Can't Help Lovin' That Man of MIne"), and my personal favorite thus far, DEANNA BROWN ("Sitting on the Dock of the Bay").

If I was a betting man (and I am), I'd be looking out for the following to be taking a very good sniff at this year's TOP 12: VON SMITH (a youtube sensation, did not make a very likable first impression to me), DANNY GOKEY (lost his wife one month before auditions began, seemed like a genuinely great guy), ANOOP DESAI, SCOTT MACINTYRE (it will be interesting to see if the story of his blindness carries him to the top of the voting heap), JOANNA PACITTI (several previous record deals), BRENT KEITH, LENESHE YOUNG, and TK NASH.

On to THE BIGGEST LOSER. Ladies and gentlemen, they got our memo! Plenty of more likable characters, almost all of whom have far more weight to lose and more dire stories to root them on through. The first few episodes of the season were far more enjoyable to me than anything from last season. I was disappointed to see some of last season's antics creeping through lately - the ousting of JERRY, keeping JOELLE in the game at DAMIEN's expense (and inexplicably lying about it when they had the votes secured either way), and David's lack of desire/commitment to the process this week. Two really, really strange things though. In last week's episode, DANIEL was just missing. He was not at the challenge, not in any diary sessions, and not a part of the story. Then he just showed up at the weigh-in without them ever acknowledging it. Then, I really disliked how in the preview for this week's episode, they freakin' told us who the bottom two were going to be! They're asking us to commit to watching a two hour episode, so why ruin the outcome for us? Still it's been a vast improvement over last season in my eyes.

JASON MESNICK has not disappointed on THE BACHELOR. He is just a really sincere, down to earth guy that is giving a great bounce back feeling to the franchise. In a rarity for the show, you actually have the impression that he has genuine connections with each of his five remaining girls and the field is truly wide open. I was floored when I saw the season preview with DeAnna returning. Why why why torture this poor man? And why does she conveniently realize this when he's back on national TV? Nonetheless, I will be watching with eyes peeled to see how her return plays out. I won't provide any spoilers, but for those who are interested, there is a very compelling story circling online that builds a very strong case for what the outcome of the season will be...so search away if you're interested.

Looking for a breakout star from this season's slate of shows? Try KHALOOD "MRS. B." BOJANOWSKI from MOMMA'S BOYS on for size. Holy ****, was this woman a freakin' nut job. Anyone who even saw 5 minutes of this show know exactly what I'm talking about. My brother went to sleep away camp with one of the guys from that show too, haha. Small world.

I have been a tad bothered by CELEBRITY REHAB PRESENTS SOBER HOUSE thus far. Don't get me wrong, I find it riveting and quite well done. But I guess I was naive to buy into the fact that these people remain sober. I had the pleasure of meeting BRIGITTE NIELSEN after the filming of Season 1 and she was in great spirits and entirely sober. That gave me hope. But let's face it...it's now rather evident that very few of these celebrities remain sober after filming the show. Which then makes me question their motives and intentions in the first place, especially returning for the sober house aspect (are they just doing the show for the paycheck etc.). It’s almost unfortunate that the show is so entertaining, as that is just not the point. It’s very well done though and quite fascinating…I just wish I had greater confirmation that the show was as helpful as I wish it to be, and not exploitive.

For some reason my season pass keeps refusing to record THE CONTENDER. Damn, I say. I've been enjoying THE REAL WORLD thus far. As well as RW alum, ERIC NIES on CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE IDOL. Is poor SCOTT even on RW: BROOKLYN though? It's obvious that they've been trying to bring some substance back to the franchise to separate it from the trashier VH1 shows. Speaking of which, is BRETT MICHAELS even trying anymore? He really seems to be just going through the motions. There isn't even the slightest hint of pretending that there's any chance that actual relationships could come out of his show or REAL CHANCE OF LOVE etc. anymore, and I think that's just fine with me. Enjoy them for what they are...the lowest of the low common denominator form of entertainment...and I love it, haha! How much fun would it be to cast one of those shows? Am I the only person in the world watching 13: FEAR IS REAL? If I'm not, I should be...it's not very good, haha.

Lots of the big boys will be returning soon with HELL'S KITCHEN (tonight), SURVIVOR, THE AMAZING RACE, CELEBRITY APPRENTICE, etc. all on the horizon. But if you're looking for the sleeper of the season, don't miss I LOVE MONEY 2 - if it's anywhere near as good as the first one, you'll love it. Admittedly the cast doesn't look nearly as esteemed as the initial batch from season 1 (if you can even use the word esteemed in that sentence), but I still have high hopes.

REALITY BYTES
(Get it? Like Reality Bites, only it's bytes...like sound bytes. Man, I'm clever, haha)

"My trip was awesome, we danced the Hora and sang the song Hava Nagila and lifted the twins up in a chair." - SCOTT on "A DOUBLE SHOT OF LOVE" describing his trip home with his bisexual, twin girlfriends

"The conjugal visit got wasted by Matsuflex. I would have had the ears by the ankles...I would have done...I would have made...scratch that...don't use that ears by the ankles thing...I don't wanna piss my chick off...I would have made sweet sweet love to my woman." - ROB "THE POWER TOOL" on "TOOL ACADEMY"

"They had me looking like a young Harriet Tubman out there." - CJ on "TRUE BEAUTY" commenting on being forced to compete in the challenge barefoot

"Well we're on a boat in the middle of the ocean, so II'm thinking this is a big change...they're gonna change the reality show from THE BIGGEST LOSER to next year's HAWAII FIVE-O. So I'm looking for the little midget who says, "De plane, de plane," - so basically we were all nervous!" FILIPE on "THE BIGGEST LOSER" talking about his first impressions of the challenge

"JUDGE TOBY YOUNG: It reminded me of the career of Elvis Presley...it started off incredibly well, came straight out of the gates...

GUEST JUDGE: Then it died on the toilet.

TOBY: That comes later." - TOP CHEF

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2009, 01:44:42 AM »
Steven post this blog tonight (will post the link to the chat once he post it and hope someone listen to it and post the highlights of the chat, would love to hear what he's been up to since BB10, and if he mentions his new bf, Casey, and his coming trip to Iraq)

Call in and Talk to me on Thursday 

Listen to me and call in This Thursday at 8pm Central on BBAD Blog Talk Radio.  I am going to be talking about life after Big Brother and giving some details about my upcoming trip to Iraq.  Look for a banner with a link to the show coming up soon.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2009, 01:26:18 PM »
Thanks for keeping us informed Will!  :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2009, 12:30:35 AM »
I was wondering if anybody listened in to Steven's chat earlier this evening?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2009, 06:15:20 PM »
Aw, I have some sad news to report...
many both Michelle and Steven confirmed that Jerry has been diagnosed with throat cancer and has started chemo and his wife has been placed in a home.