Author Topic: Post Season Updates (please read the initial post for rules for this thread)  (Read 176149 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Post Season Updates (please read the initial post for rules for this thread)
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2008, 02:16:05 AM »
I didn't know Brian's mother was part of the Phantom of the Opera cast and that is how the BB hg's got to take in the show in Vegas

Brian's mom is right next to him in this group pic

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: Post Season Updates (please read the initial post for rules for this thread)
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »
From buddytv.com

Big Brother 10: What We'll Remember the Houseguests For...

If I were a reality show contestant (though I never will be), I would be eminently concerned with my legacy.  What would I be remembered for in one year?  Five years?  The general public is going to forget about the small things.  The big things, the overall persona (if it's memorable), the major events – those are what reality contestants are remembered for.  Big Brother 10 is only recently in our past, but now that we've had at least a little bit of time to process and gain perspective on Big Brother 10, we can consider the various legacies of the houseguests.  Not all legacies are fair, and oftentimes we think of past contestants in ways we really shouldn't.  Minor squabbles become vibrant memories, but smaller personal moments are forgotten as time goes by.  So – what will the legacies of the Big Brother 10 houseguests be? Whatever I write below, many of you will probably disagree with me, which I like.  Just know that this is what I think Big Brother fans will remember the houseguests for in the future, not now.

Brian: The smart-idiot who over-played his hand the second he got in the game.  Untapped potential.

Steven:  The Gay Cowboy.  Nothing else.

Angie: The funny, pretty girl who was disliked by the other girls. Also, as the girl who got screwed because of her connection to Brian.

Jessie:  The muscle-bound idiot.  Like, huge idiot.  Like one of the biggest in Big Brother history.

Libra: The explosive mother who was lambasted for leaving her small children at home.

April:  The floozie who made awful comments about those who didn't deserve it.  Involved in probably the most intense showmance Big Brother has ever seen.

Michelle: I doubt she'll be remembered for much of anything.  Maybe as the super-paranoid floater.

Ollie: As the religious guy who didn't at all act like the religious guy.

Renny: One of the most entertaining houseguests ever.  Annoying voice, maybe.  Great accent.

Keesha: The decent woman who played a good, solid game.  Also – boobs.

Jerry: The crotchety old man who got an incredibly favorable edit.  Said terrible things about people.

Memphis: Dan's reliable sidekick.

Dan: A Big Brother player of mythical proportions.  When speaking about Big Brother's greatest players, there will only be two names worth mentioning: Dan and Dr. Will Kirby. 

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2008, 11:32:34 AM »
That is extremely accurate. Except for Keesha, I agree with everything that was written.
Just here to visit.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2008, 12:53:08 PM »
ok are Angie and Brian a couple??

also this may have been mentioned somewhere, what happened with Jen and Ryan?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2008, 01:19:55 PM »
ok are Angie and Brian a couple??

also this may have been mentioned somewhere, what happened with Jen and Ryan?

Ryan cheated on her and Jen found out and dumped him.

As for Angie and Brian, no they are not a couple, they and Steven are BBF's with each other and talk almost daily on the phone.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:24:09 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »
Thanks Will

wow Ryan what a git

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »
Do angie, brian, or steven have actual jobs? they seem like they are always taking pictures but that's about it lol

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2008, 01:34:45 PM »
Do angie, brian, or steven have actual jobs? they seem like they are always taking pictures but that's about it lol

Steven posted on his myspace that he's returning to work today.

Dan also returned to his teaching job at St. Mary's today as well.

I know Brian was out of a job when he returned home from BB in July but don't know if he has a job now or not and not sure about Angie.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »
Wasn't Angie in real estate? I believe she quit her job to be on the show as well.

ETA: In pharmaceutical sales. I knew that.  :groan:
Just here to visit.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »
[quote

Jessie:  The muscle-bound idiot.  Like, huge idiot.  Like one of the biggest in Big Brother history.

[/quote]

LMAO!!!! Great description!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2008, 05:43:02 PM »
During the RealPass chat with Brian and Stephen, Brian said he has a new job
in the Travel Industry----that he'd be going to the South Pacific and Indonisia.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
FYI....

Dan and Memphis will do a SuperPass chat in Seattle like the one Keesha and Chelsia did last week and it will take place next Wednesday, October 8th at 9 pm EST!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I heard from Qantas Vacations that Brian has started working with them, and was introduced around the office yesterday.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
A recent picture of Dan the Man....

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Dan just posted this on Jokers and I will follow up on it tomorrow....

Just stopped by to drop some quick news, there will be news tomorrow on my MySpace blog.

So is this really news about news that might happen tomorrow? Yes.

What is it going to be about? I guess you will have to wait and see.

"You keep for your collection. I know, you'll like."

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Here's the much anticipated blog post from Dan:

Never say die
Current mood: amused

Alright, so I may have left you hanging a little longer than expected, hahaha.  Things have been very hectic between getting back to "real-life" and decompressing from the Big Brother house.  It has definitely been an adjustment, but all is going well.  I appreciate all the fan support, it is STILL overwhelming to have people come up to me in public, but if I can put a smile on someone's face I will do my best to do so! 

I have been getting a lot of offers to do everything under the sun, from appearances, to hosting, to things you wouldn't believe!  I am taking time to sort through these things and there are some very interesting deals in progress (can't talk about them, yet!).  I've had a chance to do some things around here in Michigan, which has been a blast.  Thanks to WRIF for having me on the air again, Detroit Metromix for the invite to the Jay-Z After Party, Mooretosay.com, the Dearborn Press and Guide, C & G News, and the MSU Alumni Magazine.  The support back in Michigan has been great and it is good to be home!

I am still working through all of the e-mails and letters that were sent to me, thank you to all the fans for sending them, you all are the best!

Speaking of fans, here are the two most prevalent questions that I get all the time so let me answer them:

1) How do I get on Big Brother?  Do you have any advice for my audition tape?

My advice is to be yourself in the audition tape and bring a lot of energy!  My path to Big Brother was a long and drawn out one, over a few years.  A lot of the Big Brother casting has to do with timing, so if you don't make it the first time, don't give up!  Also, do not try to do what I did and give the producers what they want to hear!  Just be yourself and roll the dice!

2)  How can I get an autograph?

Thanks for being patient with this question!  If you would like an autograph, send a self addressed, stamped envelope, ALONG with a note saying who to personalize the autograph to (I will not respond to non-personalized autographs, sorry) the following address:

Dan Gheesling

ATTN: Autographs

PO Box 2099

Dearborn, MI 48123

As far as the episodes go, I have only had a chance to watch the first few.  It is strange seeing what we lived through, edited with background music, and diary room sessions, but it is hilarious nonetheless.

Memphis and are doing an interview together this Wednesday night in Seattle (10/6/08) with Real Player at 9:00 PM EST – tune in to see the Renegades back in action.  You will be able to see the Official Renegade gear for the first time!

The Official Renegade Gear launch is this Wednesday!  Keep an eye out for the website.

Once again, thanks to all my family, friends, and fans for all the support since I have been out of the house – I truly appreciate it.

Take care,
Dan

Now it's time to play a game…if you want a shot at winning the last remaining Renegade Tye-Dye shirt I made inside the Big Brother house, all you have to do is go to my favorite website to find out the details.  What is my favorite website?  You want me to give you the web address?  The only thing I can tell you is that it "Is a Car Riot."

Good Luck!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
http://www.letsdothislikejudas.com/

Here's the link to the contest by Dan

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Dan and Memphis in Seattle doing the SuperPass interview/chat

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
SuperPass interview with Dan and Memphis

Anybody that listen to the whole thing and post some highlights of the chat for me will be greatly appreciated

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Direct link to the Renegades store....

https://renegades.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
Memphis didn't get the car, undisclosed money.
Uh Dan said if Monica would've slept in a bed with Memphis he'd be fine with it.
Surprised about Ollie and April doin' it.
Would only do BB again if lives were at right places and with each other.
Both not back to work yet, Dan coaches but isn't teaching. Memphis is employed but not working.
Stuff about loving fans and t-shirts on letsdothislikejudas.com
Out of April, Jerry and Michelle to live with for a year Memphis picked April, Dan picked Michelle.

That's all I can remember..
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
One of my friends spoke to Brian and he told her that he and Dan will be friends for life, and for any that worried that Dan had invested his money, that he had it in a savings account still, while he was trying to decide what to do with it.
He also admitted he and Angie had dated briefly, but hedged when asked if he was dating Dan's sister.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Memphis just posted this blog a little while ago....

Back to Hollywood

Ok so flying two hours hung over is not a good idea. Our last night in Seattle we went to a place called Vertigo not bad. Dan and I made lots of Russian friends; Dan might have joined the Russian mob. Anyways its back to Hollywood, I was going to stay in tonight and recover but I don't think so, to the club I go.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
More pics from BB finale week

Sharon, Joshuah and Chelsia

Party from last night in LA (a birthday costume party, I think)

Chelsia, Steven, Brian and Keesha and a guest

Steven

Chelsia & Steven

Lance Bass & Chelsia

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
I don't know if any of you heard about this yet but it's all over the place now but anyhow....

Josh and Bunky had a blow up in Dallas!

Here's the chat transcript of an innocent bystander at the strip bar! Posted on Jokers.

This is a true story told about Steven BB10 (who was there,) Bunky, and Josh BB9 and one of Josh's friends. This happened in a bar in Dallas, very recently. The information Jokers has came from a live chat with "Fan_At_Bar"

We hope you enjoy it. This is it, as it happened.

<Man_At_Bar> So I have a little drama, anyone wanna hear it
<@Jokerette> absolutley

<Man_At_Bar> I was going to keep it to myself, but I am just busting at the seams to spill it
<@Jokerette> by all means. roflmao!
<Laura> scoop

<Man_At_Bar> So Bunky has beeen in dallas all week
<@Jokerette> have you met him?
<Man_At_Bar> wanted me to take him out and show him a good time in Dallas

<Rainy> i think if i actually was to meet a celeb i loved, i'd end up like a middle school girl......i saw a famous UFC fighter one day in my walmart and about died...and i dont even really like him
<@Jokerette> he's a good lookin fella, but too much back hair rofl

<@cricket> so did ya'll go out?
<aaron83> he hit on you

<Man_At_Bar> so Joshua decided he wanted to tag along
<@Jokerette> oh lord this HAS to be good

<Man_At_Bar> well, bunky was not too excited about this and told me that the only Joshua would wanna come out to meet Bunky would be to ruin his night
<@Jokerette> uh oh

<aaron83> this is good stuff lol
<Man_At_Bar> so I called josh and told him "we are not having drama tonight, we are gonna go out and have fun"

<Man_At_Bar> Josh agreed and I headed to the bar to meet Bunky

<Laura> glued to screen
<@Jokerette> i bet he didn't like that

<Man_At_Bar> So me and bunky are hanging out, talking, I am drinking, we are watching the dick dancers
<@Jokerette> dick dancers! roflol
<RennysWig> You said a mouthful there

<Man_At_Bar> here comes Joshua, 3 sheets to the wind..
<@Jokerette> oh NO roflol
<@cricket> uh oh
<@Jokerette> this ain't gonna be good!

<Man_At_Bar> him and his best friend, I can see the look he has on his face I was just waiting for the **** to hit the fan..
<lukemason> Josh Went AMANDA On Bunkey ?
<@Jokerette> oh man oh man rofl
<Rainy> i missed part of the convo...are you talking about josh bb9?

<Man_At_Bar> Amazingly enough, they said hi to each other and we actually all got along...
<Man_At_Bar> for about 20 minutes
<@Jokerette> rofl! oh no!
<@Jokerette> then...
<@cricket> and then?

<Man_At_Bar> I am having a great time with Josh's friend, we are shoving dollars down this amazingly cute boys boxer briefs and loving his totally southern accent
<Man_At_Bar> next thing I know I turn around and Bunky and Joshua are fighting
<Rainy> damn, i need to pretend to be a gay guy
<Man_At_Bar> yelling at each other..

<Laura> oh no
<@Jokerette> omg oh ****
<aaron83> yikes

<Man_At_Bar> Josh strolled right up to bunky and said "why dont you like me"
<@Jokerette> and then it was awwwwwn like donkey kong i bet

<Man_At_Bar> and bunky said "cause ur a bitchy nellie queen that gives all gays a bad name"
<Rainy> oh wow
<@Jokerette> oh **** rofl

<aaron83> wow
<Man_At_Bar> and I mean it just got Country from there!

<RennysWig> Who smacked whom first
<@Jokerette> I bet it DID lmao!
<@Jokerette> what were you doing during this? heheheh!

<Man_At_Bar> Joshua backs up and starts screaming "bring it on you old hairy mother ****er"
<Rainy> i woulda been sitting back with my popcorn
<@Jokerette> I'da been up under a table

<Man_At_Bar> He had his arms wide open just yelling at him...
<RennysWig> Did he pull out a razor? Not to cut him; to SHAVE his back?
<@Jokerette> oh lordie rofl!
<Laura> me taking pictures and recording it

<lukemason> Ahh so it was a true Bitch Fight haha
<aaron83> this is the best bb cast member chat yet
<Man_At_Bar> by this time it was like one of those scenes froma movie when a white guy walks into an all black bar and the music comes to a screaching hault and everyone just stops to stare

<@Jokerette> were you tryin to get outta there?
<Man_At_Bar> Even the dick dancers have stopped dancing to watch this..

<@Jokerette> what did bunky say? hehehehe
<@Jokerette> dick dancers... roflmao
<RennysWig> I think I saw this on an episode of "Queer As Folk".

<Man_At_Bar> I stepped between them and was like, come on guys, how ofter are three gay former big brother houseguests gonna get to be out together in a bar away from LA ever again
<Man_At_Bar> Joshua didn't seem to give a **** what I was saying..
<Man_At_Bar> he just kept screeming, bring on bunky...

<@Jokerette> omg omg
<RennysWig> I am reminded of a Christmas carol....."We three queens of Orient are..." or something like that.'

<Man_At_Bar> Kinda reminded me a bit of when keesha yelled at April and said "bring it you barbie bitch"

<aaron83> typical af men with needle dicks
<@Jokerette> I'd of so been outta there

<Man_At_Bar> So, now with the entire bar watching, me and Josh's friend embarressed to death and Josh still yelling at bunky
<@Jokerette> but you probably stayed for bunky backup

<Rainy> i swear, i woulda paid money to hear them say "barbie bitch" to each other (the guys)
<Man_At_Bar> Next it gets good
<@Jokerette> I bet you were MORTIFIED
<Rainy> omg, it gets better?
<@Jokerette> this is surreal!

<Man_At_Bar> So Josh takes his completely full Vodka Tonic and tosses it in Bunky's face, covering him, the bar and everyone within 5 feet
<@Jokerette> omg NO rofl

<Man_At_Bar> Josh is now laughing and bunky looks like he is crying
<@Jokerette> what on earth did Bunky do?
<Laura> oh no .. what is bunky doing while josh does this mess

<Man_At_Bar> Bunky just stood there in complete and utter surprise..

<@Jokerette> awwwwwww poor bunky!
<Man_At_Bar> he was shocked and didn't know what to do
<@Jokerette> I bet. I can just see his face

<Man_At_Bar> me and josh's friend tried to get bunky dried off, as best we can with a bunch of Bar napkins..
<@Jokerette> he had to be blown away, bunky did

<aaron83> they should have gave josh the 86

<Man_At_Bar> Well, josh knew what was coming and we told him to get the **** out..
<@Jokerette> good ON you
<Laura> good for u

<Man_At_Bar> He took off out the door and we took bunky to the bathroom to get him cleaned up..
<RennysWig> I would have peed in a cup and thrown it back in Josh's face. Of course, I am ladylike in that way.
<@Jokerette> oh jesus
<@Jokerette> poor ole bunky

<Man_At_Bar> So at this point I wished that bunky could have just chalked it up to dealing with a drunk queen, but no, he had to make it worse

<Laura> that way wrong

<Man_At_Bar> Bunky first talks to the bar manager to get Josh permanently removed
<@Jokerette> oh LORD

<Man_At_Bar> then calls the police and files assault charges on Joshua
<@Jokerette> get OUT
<RennysWig> please
<@Jokerette> did he REALLY?
<Laura> wow
<@Jokerette> he did go ballistic!!!!!!!

<Man_At_Bar> The funniest part was that Bunky doesn't know josh's last name...
<Man_At_Bar> so all he can tell the cop is "it was josh from BB9"

<Man_At_Bar> and the cop was like "who???"
<BoomerMcGee> They call hime "tater salad."

<@Jokerette> cop evidently doesn't watch bb
<Man_At_Bar> So that was my tuesday night..
<aprilsdignity> hello
<Man_At_Bar> OMG, someone found April's dignity??