Author Topic: Is Big Brother Real or Contrived?  (Read 11047 times)

Offline RealityObsessed

• RFF Newbie
Is Big Brother Real or Contrived?
« on: September 29, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »
In Reality Obsessed, Murtz tried to uncover if life in confined spaces is exactly like what we see in Big Brother.  What do you think?

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Is Big Brother Real or Contrived?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »

:jumpy: I loved the premiere episode Murtz did "The Chemistry Experiment" with Mark from RealityWanted

I had recorded it and couriered it to him

I loved it!!  :wohoo:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 03:47:54 PM »

:jumpy: For those of you who don't know Reality Obsessed is a tv show in Canada shown on TVtropolis

Follows the adventures of Murtz Jaffer, the most dedicated and obsessed fan of reality TV. Murtz takes his fandom to the extreme, tracking down reality TV stars and digging up behind the scenes gossip and secrets. Each episode features Murtz seeking out the answer to a burning question about the genre, and getting personally involved with the crazy reality personalities who we all know and love.

Air Times:
Mondays @ 10:30pm et/pt
Wednesdays @ 12pm, 6pm & 8pm et/pt
Saturdays @ 7:30pm et/pt
Sundays @ 9pm et/pt

:hearts: I would love to see a future episode on reality forums specifically RealityFanforum  :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »
I'm glad you clarified it Marigold, I know I'm behind in shows but I really didn't know this one.  :-[

Sounds interesting though!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:32 PM »
I'm glad you clarified it Marigold, I know I'm behind in shows but I really didn't know this one.  :-[

Sounds interesting though!

NP great to see you TL  :-*

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »
Caught an episode of REALITY OBSESSED yesterday afternoon! Happen to have left TVtropolis on from the night b4. Anyways, going to be tuning into that more often... loved it! Also BB8's Jen was on it! (still can't stand her, lol) She just has no personality what so ever... I can totally see her being a real bore under the sheets too! How the hell did she hook up w/ Nick??

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »

:<3 Thanks Reality Obsessed for adding Reality Fan Forum's link to your page Link: http://realityobsessed.com/

<3 you guys!!

Offline genesis01419

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:54:24 AM »
I think they're just putting mysterious character to big brother to make the show more interesting. Well, it really works! That's why we are all asking who's really behind of big brother.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 11:59:55 PM »
omg i have talk to murtz on line severl times..i did not no he had this show how weird. i can't rember what room he hangs out in on the feeds i think it was 222, i even pm with him /her i don't rember i am mental pausel lol i will have to check out that link, i wanted to post befor i for got what i was going to say . omg i need more memory, lol
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 12:04:36 AM »
darn i missed the shows i just noticed when u posted that lol :duno: :duno:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 11:54:35 PM »
I usually only post in the TAR section of this site, but I'll offer up something here.

After the Douchatos making it inexplicably far in BB8 and being shown as the heroes they clearly aren't in real life, the guinea pig question that indirectly led to Sharon's ouster in BB9, and Dan ruining BB10 (at least for me), I'm going with contrived.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!