Archive > Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden

Lance's Survivor Pick'Em Game

<< < (2/9) > >>

TheCinera:
Yeah, Ruday, I'll be playing OutPick'em.  Is it wrong that I just want to get voted out early this season?  The last two seasons I played, I made it to the end and faced the jury, but lost both times.  It gets exhausting.  I just want to vote for the winner this time around.   :angel:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on September 13, 2008, 05:35:03 PM ---Yeah, Ruday, I'll be playing OutPick'em.  Is it wrong that I just want to get voted out early this season?  The last two seasons I played, I made it to the end and faced the jury, but lost both times.  It gets exhausting.  I just want to vote for the winner this time around.   :angel:

--- End quote ---
First, Congrats for making it to the end!  Sorry you didn't win.

No, I wouldn't say it's wrong to want to get voted out.  Ok, Outpickem is like real Survivor, right?  In order to vote for the winner, you must make it to the Jury.  Can you play so the person you want to win the game is desperate for your vote?  Then they can persuade most of their tribe to vote you off so you'd be on the jury. :duno: ...just a thought!   

TheCinera:
Yeah, Outpick'em is like real survivor.  Everyone who is voted out during the course of the game makes the jury, so i don't have to worry about that. 

Idealy, I'd like to be voted out early.  But I think maybe it would be fun to be voted out mid-way, make a few alliances and fall down during early-merge/late-shuffle.  If me and my alliance thinks it's best to vote out one of their own, then I will take the fall.  Maybe I should go for some sort of extreme action and backstab everyone I align with.  That'll make people angry enough and want to vote me out!  Haha!

RudyRules:
TheCinera
--- Quote --- Maybe I should go for some sort of extreme action and backstab everyone I align with.  That'll make people angry enough and want to vote me out!  Haha!
--- End quote ---
  :lol3:   Yeah, do THAT, Mark!  Sounds like a great plan!  Go for it & have fun doing it!   :yess: :jumpy: 

Cole:
We need more players!!!  :wohoo: :wohoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version