Author Topic: Party, come on in  (Read 106758 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Party, come on in
« Reply #225 on: September 18, 2008, 01:24:59 AM »
Get jiggy with it Michael :D

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #226 on: September 18, 2008, 08:35:02 AM »
I'm so happy BB is done! I can actually sleep at a normal hour now! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
Whats normal? Honest I can't remember, lol
Before midnight ET.  :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: September 18, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »
I'm so happy BB is done! I can actually sleep at a normal hour now! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
Whats normal? Honest I can't remember, lol
Before midnight ET.  :lol: :lol:
Never going to happen, lol! puddin is a night owl! I remembered! OMG my memory is coming back!! Thats a good thing, I think?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #228 on: September 18, 2008, 10:59:24 AM »
Heee...no more sleep! We have spoilers to deal with for TARA!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #229 on: September 18, 2008, 04:41:57 PM »
OMG!! such withdrawals!!!! :ascared

5 pm and i'm looking to have my coffee fix and post!! :duno:

I almost did  a play by play post of the yankee game last night just for the heck of it! :funny:

no live feeds to look at :'( (don't even dare bring up the refeeds)!!  (:;)

the only  normality  in my routine are the bears that ??? visit!! and this time  one of the cubs were at my screen door while i was in the other room!! :knuckles:

Darn cubs escaping with the bird feeder!!

gosh i miss this!! what do i fill my time with now?? :res:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #230 on: September 18, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »
NICE! thanks for sharing yougot!!  our trees are changing already huh? can't wait! bring on the fall and cold weather *whoot*

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 18, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »
wow
i wish my front yard looked like that

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: September 18, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »
yeah puddin it was @ 45 this morning here!  i'm sure you miss your bears but trust me i have enough for the both of us!!!

i'm tempted to start cheating by looking at TAR and Survivor!!   hey email(not pm) me and i'll talk off topic with you about  posting for it

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #233 on: September 18, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »
wow
i wish my front yard looked like that

Michael  THANKS!!!!

that's my front entrance but its the back of the house where i rent!!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #234 on: September 18, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
WOW Ugot!! I've got deer, elk, coyotes, and the occasional wild turkey or two in my back yard but I am REALLY that you have the bears!! Scare the crap out of me!! Thanks for sharing the pic's  :tup: . Wish my backyard was that green!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: September 18, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »
WOW Ugot!! I've got deer, elk, coyotes, and the occasional wild turkey or two in my back yard but I am REALLY that you have the bears!! Scare the crap out of me!! Thanks for sharing the pic's  :tup: . Wish my backyard was that green!!

my pleasure!! it was the runing joke when i was updating the bears were always interfering and i always had to get up and close the doors and stuff in the living room!!

ELK?? that's awesome i don't have those!! but my 8 pointer white tails come to me  all the time along with the rest of thier herd!! we have coyotes and wolves and foxes.. but the bears have taken over  since may!!

i have turkeys too  they get mad when the food isn't out.. and poke at my glass door!! everyone  wants my attention out here in the woods!! i'm like snow white but i got all dopey's for the seven dwarfs as tenants and neighbors!! LOL

where are you that you have elk?? north west??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #236 on: September 18, 2008, 10:53:26 PM »
Thats funny about the turkeys yougot, they don't even fear us anymore, lmao
The other night the family of racoons showed up again so I ran outside to call my cats because I have no idea if they've ever messed with racoons, so I started clapping my hands for the cats to come and don't you know 5 deer came out of the woods looking at me for apples, lol, they are my pets too.
I haven'r heard of any coyotes around here in awhile but my neighbor said he saw a mountain lion walk thru my driveway , thats even scarier then the coyote, I think. Would rather have the beers but I haven't seen one in so long, wahhhh

Elk!? now thats cool bandit!

and yougot, you still have my email? writer me babe :<3 , if not its in my profile.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: September 18, 2008, 11:02:46 PM »
Wow   such differences where we all live.  My backyard has my dogs and cats as in kitty cats and a swimming pool.  Wood fences around separating the neighbors on both sides and behind.  My neighbors may be a little wild but not as in wild animals...yikes    :ascared         :funny:   

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #238 on: September 19, 2008, 10:32:47 AM »

my pleasure!! it was the runing joke when i was updating the bears were always interfering and i always had to get up and close the doors and stuff in the living room!!

ELK?? that's awesome i don't have those!! but my 8 pointer white tails come to me  all the time along with the rest of thier herd!! we have coyotes and wolves and foxes.. but the bears have taken over  since may!!

i have turkeys too  they get mad when the food isn't out.. and poke at my glass door!! everyone  wants my attention out here in the woods!! i'm like snow white but i got all dopey's for the seven dwarfs as tenants and neighbors!! LOL

where are you that you have elk?? north west??

:waves: Good morning, Ugot!!

I remember reading those posts- I was glad it wasn't me! LOL!! I am in Idaho. They reintroduced wolves some time ago but the nearest sighting has been about 10 miles away, so I am happy with that! We have all the other "normal" things but a friend on the other end of town has dealt with mountain lions and bears- she can't let her kids play outside by themselves. We have been really lucky.  (i'll have to remember that next time one of the dogs finds a skunk or porcupine!) Our turkeys won't come up that close- unless they are running through the creek at waaaaay too early in the morning- have been woken up too many times.  I can't believe how fast they can run! LOL!!

I am really having issues with BB withdrawals!! This is my time to sit and drink coffee and catch up on what happened during the night, and now I am feeling pretty lost. How sad is that?? But I am sure I will remember what normal is pretty soon- or make up a new normal.  :lol: Am I the only one that is going through this?  :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2008, 12:10:01 PM »
Want to watch The Amazing Race Asia??  Let me know!

It's great and will keep us busy till Survivor and TAR 13 start next week!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »

Hey Peach  :waves: I think I can wait until next week when TAR 13 starts.  THANKS, though!! Truly appreciate it  :hearts: .

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2008, 01:10:49 PM »

PEACH!!!! :waves:  !!! :jumpy: i checked out TAR asia and i just couldn't get into like when it's on tv here!!  i'll be checking out the boards though through the weeks for anthing fun and good to  read and laugh about!!

I miss you people!! :hugs:

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »

Same here -- trying to get myself around to getting up at 6 AM so I can go do jury duty.
Not much luck so far.  I think I got up at 10:30 this morning.  I got too used to staying awake all night (BBAD and then miscellaneous late-night shows) and did the big no-no of having the tv with cable in the bedroom, so when there's nothing to watch, I don't know what to do with myself, and sleep doesn't seem like the most likely option.

Time to take all the "stuff" out of the bedroom; been trying to get the satellite switched to another room (well, we don't want it upstairs because it gets too hot in the summer, and we don't  want it in the living room because it doesn't look nice there, and we don't want it by the fireplace [in the huge kitchen, sitting, informal dining area] because there's no place to lie down and watch it]) for years now: beside all of those "obstacles," every time I mention I'm going to call DirecTV to send someone out to move it, my husband says, "Oh, I can do it."

Is that something that all husbands just say as a matter of course?

Ali

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »
Of course! :lol3: