Archive > Big Brother

Party, come on in

<< < (49/49)

Bandit3S:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 19, 2008, 12:10:01 PM ---Want to watch The Amazing Race Asia??  Let me know!

It's great and will keep us busy till Survivor and TAR 13 start next week!

--- End quote ---

Hey Peach  :waves: I think I can wait until next week when TAR 13 starts.  THANKS, though!! Truly appreciate it  :hearts: .

ugot2bekidinmeny:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 19, 2008, 12:10:01 PM ---Want to watch The Amazing Race Asia??  Let me know!

It's great and will keep us busy till Survivor and TAR 13 start next week!

--- End quote ---

PEACH!!!! :waves:  !!! :jumpy: i checked out TAR asia and i just couldn't get into like when it's on tv here!!  i'll be checking out the boards though through the weeks for anthing fun and good to  read and laugh about!!

I miss you people!! :hugs:

Gnattering:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on September 17, 2008, 10:49:48 PM ---I'm so happy BB is done! I can actually sleep at a normal hour now! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

--- End quote ---

Same here -- trying to get myself around to getting up at 6 AM so I can go do jury duty.
Not much luck so far.  I think I got up at 10:30 this morning.  I got too used to staying awake all night (BBAD and then miscellaneous late-night shows) and did the big no-no of having the tv with cable in the bedroom, so when there's nothing to watch, I don't know what to do with myself, and sleep doesn't seem like the most likely option.

Time to take all the "stuff" out of the bedroom; been trying to get the satellite switched to another room (well, we don't want it upstairs because it gets too hot in the summer, and we don't  want it in the living room because it doesn't look nice there, and we don't want it by the fireplace [in the huge kitchen, sitting, informal dining area] because there's no place to lie down and watch it]) for years now: beside all of those "obstacles," every time I mention I'm going to call DirecTV to send someone out to move it, my husband says, "Oh, I can do it."

Is that something that all husbands just say as a matter of course?

Ali

RudyRules:
Of course! :lol3: 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version