Author Topic: BB 10 Poll: Which Juror do you want to win the 25 thousand dollar Jury Prize  (Read 6778 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster

BB 10 Poll: Which Juror do you want to win the 25 thousand dollar Jury Prize

Direct Link:  http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/

It’s time for America’s vote!

The last seven evicted Houseguests may not have made it to the Final Two, but they did make it all the way to the BIG BROTHER JURY! Now, you get to award your favorite Juror a special Jury Prize of 25 THOUSAND DOLLARS!

Which Juror do you want to win the 25 thousand dollar Jury Prize?

Libra

April

Michelle

Ollie

Renny

Keesha

Jerry

Tune in to the BIG BROTHER finale, LIVE at 9/8c on Tuesday, September 16 to see which Juror you chose to win this prize!

Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any participating wireless carrier will incur a standard messaging charge, in accordance with that carrier's Terms and Conditions applicable to such customer's particular voice/data rate plan, and a premium text messaging charge. Contact your wireless carrier for text messaging plan details.

1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By voting via text message and/or online by going to the CBS.com web site accessible at www.cbs.com/bigbrother, you hereby accept and agree to the terms of this voting program. Subject to CBS Mobile User Agreement at www.cbsinteractive.com/info/eula.

2. Voting Periods: The Voting Period begins on Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 6:00 pm PT and ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on Monday, September 15, 2008. Sponsor may at its discretion add new Voting Periods or shift any Voting Period and post notice of addition or shift online at the www.cbs.com/bigbrother web site. VOTING PERIODS MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTERRUPTION, WHETHER DUE TO SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, TECHNICAL REASONS, OR OTHERWISE. Big Brother broadcasts are subject to preemption and schedule changes. Please check local television listings for Big Brother broadcast dates/times in your area.

3. Big Brother Description: During the Voting Period, viewers of the Big Brother television program will be asked to answer a poll type question. The announcer will invite viewers to vote either by sending in a text message on their text messaging capable mobile phone or by going online at www.cbs.com/bigbrother. There is a maximum of eight 8 votes per day using the text message method of voting and eight 8 free votes online per day for a possible total of 40 votes per voting method.

4. How to Participate: There are two ways to submit votes:

1) Voting Via Cell Phone Text Messaging: If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a text messaging capable device, you may submit your vote during any of the Voting Periods by sending a text message to the short code "81818" with your vote or votes on the question asked during that Voting Period (e.g., which houseguests should wear a funny hat). You will receive a “thank you” text message that provides additional information about Big Brother. You will be charged standard text and data rates for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier, plus a premium text messaging charge of $0.99 will apply for each successful vote. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and voters should contact their wireless carrier for information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in Big Brother. There is a limit of eight 8 text messaging votes per day. For help send HELP to 81818.

2) Free Method of Voting Online: To submit your vote without using text messaging go to www.cbs.com/bigbrother during any of the Voting Periods and follow the instructions to complete the voting form. There is a limit of eight 8 free online votes per day.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Renny! :jumpy: :jumpy:
Just here to visit.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
I voted for Renny!!! :sucks :sucks :sucks :hearts:

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm splitting my votes between Renny and Keesha. I just hope it's not Jerry.
I'm sure it won't be any of the others.  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Renny....but I feel guilty cause Michelle could use it the most....

okay...not THAT guilty! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Renny!  She is so cool! Loved her stylin outfits and hats etc!  Very entertaining and loving person.  Hope she wins the money. 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster

:waves: Last day to get your votes in!!

Offline Mappy

• RFF Not So Newbie
 I love Renny and Keesha both.  Didn't want to split the vote and give Jerry the edge, so I reluctantly voted Keesha for 'gameplay'.  Entertainment value, it would be Renny, hands down!