The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 3 Episode 1 Discussion Thread **HOT spoilers--WILL contain show spoilers**

(1/17) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is for discussion of Episode 1 and can be posted in immediately AFTER the show has aired at AXN, based on Singapore time. That will be Thusday 9/11 at 10PM Singapore time, or Thursday at 10AM EST for those of us in the US.

Please read the posting guidelines HERE    BEFORE you post in this thread please.

Those who will have not seen the show yet will need to ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! There will be spoilers about who won, and who was eliminated for sure, and other details about the leg.

Thanks to tele_tubby at AXN for sending me this:

banzai:
Wiki is up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_Asia_3

Henry & Bernie is in 3rd place.  :jumpy:
Natalie & Pailin survive.  :wohoo:

beyonddbreak:
well ep 1 just finished.. im new to this site, :waves: checking all the great spoilers you guys found & also to see the placement orders coz even though im from asia our cable is off tonight so i have to resource to the internet & just watch a rerun once our cable's back, but anyway, i saw onm wikipedia they have the placements so ill just copy it if its ok :sucks

Here are the results of Leg 1:

Mai & Oliver  1st                                  

Geoff & Tisha     2nd     :jumpy:   TEAM PH ftw!                           

Henry & Bernie  3rd                                  

Natalie & Pailin  4th  :yess: (they're not out!)                                                     

William & Isaac  6th                                   

Ida & Tania  5th                                  

Sam & Vince 7th                                  

A.D. & Fuzzie    8th                            

Niroo & Kapil    9th                                  

Neena & Amit  10th-ELIMINATED

IDK wether William&Isaac & Ida&Tania were really 6th & 5th becoz on wikipedia W/I appeared before I/T on the list so th eithey coulder change places..guess'll have to wait till we really get to watch ep1..

georgiapeach:
Thank you SOOOO much! I have been trying to get into the AXN site for ages but guess the server is overloaded...  :'(

Very interesting!

And :welcome2: to RFF--hope you'll stay and play!

banzai:
I can't log in to AXN either.
Happy that Natalie and Pailin survive.  :wohoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version