The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 3 Episode Recaps by TARAsiaFan **contains spoilers**

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
As many of you know, our very own TARAsiaFan has an extremely popular blog called Fang's Bites. Among all the other interesting bits, he does excellent recaps for both TAR and TARA. Michael McKay (TARA Executive Producer) both reads and enjoys these himself. TARAsiaFan has just done a fabulous TARA interview with McKay that can be read there as well.

For TARA 3, TARAsiaFan will be posting those recaps here as well for our reading pleasure.  :hearts:

If you would like to take a peek at TARA 2 's recaps, here they are: (comments from TARAsiaFan)

The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Ep. 1 Recap
The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Ep. 2 Recap
The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Ep. 3 Recap
The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Ep. 4 Recap (I really got turned off by Mutt & Revolting's behavior and did a short recap)
The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Ep. 5 Recap (some ... no, a lot of salty language. Don't click if you're offended by cursing)
The Amazing Race Asia 2 - Ep. 6 Recap (I answer reader's comments)
Fang's Bites Is Officially Endorsed by The Amazing Race Asia!
The Amazing Race Asia - Ep. 7 Recap
The Amazing Race Asia - Ep. 8 Recap

Just remember--for TARA 3--until you have seen the episode itself--these will be spoilerific!  :jumpy:

TARA 3 Ep 1 Recap
TARA 3 Ep 2 Recap
TARA 3 EP 3 Recap

TARAsia Fan:
Here's a sneak preview of what I have written thus far. I'm still halfway through the recap, but here's an idea of where I'm headed. This is just to whet your appetite:

--- Quote ---Meanwhile, the other teams are still eating the bugs, frogs and scorpions and it's here where some of the racers' gag reflexes kick in. We then see a sequence of vomiting into buckets. It's a really nice sight and you get a nice example right here. What? You didn't think I would leave it out, did you?

And wouldn't you know it? Natalie & Pailin are the 2nd team to leave the eating challenge quickly followed by boyfriend/girlfriend Geoff & Tisha. The only real highlight we get to see of Geoff in this episode is his hurling on the sidewalk after the challenge. I'll spare you that sight.

They were followed by Mai & Oliver, AD & Fuzzie and Ida & Tania so again, we have some really strong female teams on this race.

Well, I would not include Mai in that group and we'll see why at the end. We don't want to jump ahead too far. We still have a lot to go in this recap. But we see where Mai who has said her parents have brought up like a princess shows her prima donna side by making Oliver carry her huge backpack. He's got to carry his own and then carry hers as well??

What have we learned after 12 seasons of the US TAR and 2 seasons of TARA? That it's always best to pack light. Don't carry these bulky backpacks that have all of your essentials inside. We've seen teams having to get rid of stuff along the way and Mai's backpack looks like it has her entire life and he has to run with two backpacks? That never works. And Oliver even tells Mai and he can't do it, but she doesn't care saying the next destination will be easy. Right. And I can carry two one ton boulders on my shoulders. Who is she kidding?
--- End quote ---

TARAsia Fan:
It's up! My recap is finally up!!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

georgiapeach:
Great job, Ken! I love how you link to all the good stuff and always have just the right vid cap.

And  :wohoo:  looking forward to more snark on the adventures of Flo/Mai....hmmmm...Fl-ai, Flail?

Loved it!

TARAsia Fan:
Thank you, Peach and I got another stamp of approval from Michael McKay who said he enjoyed my comments on Mai & Oliver.  :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version