Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 183905 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2008, 07:46:57 AM »
Ok let me revert back for a moment...yesterday I was watching the feeds and Dan said to Memphis...Renny kept calling me out on being AP and Libra kept bringing it up, they wouldnt let it go and I thought they had it figured out..(something along those lines)...immediately after memphis starts talking about dan concealing the fact that he took michelle on the luxury comp that he had lied about that too and memphis said he should have known because dan kept bringing up the empty chair on the beach...the convo then flips to jerry and memphis says jerry was smart enough to know dan was hiding something!  That is why I was asking if dan had told memphis about AP in secret....I didnt post the convo on the feed thread because I didnt know if what I had heard was right or if it was common knowledge.......now I am back at guessing again  :pull   If he indeed would lose the AP money by telling memphis then I guess I came into an ongoing convo between them and didnt catch the first part ................
I checked all of the other fan sites and didn't see a mention of it anywhere else, so maybe what you came in on was a convo about things HGs said to them in the past as relating to their Jury questions. Having watched Dan all this time I seriously doubt if he would risk losing $20.00, let alone $20,000!

Offline LUVBB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2008, 11:44:25 AM »
I was just wondering if before Jerry left if they told him about the hurricane...I have seen that tomball took a pretty good hit. Hope they at least let him call his family to make sure they left.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: September 15, 2008, 11:45:15 AM »
Ok let me revert back for a moment...yesterday I was watching the feeds and Dan said to Memphis...Renny kept calling me out on being AP and Libra kept bringing it up, they wouldnt let it go and I thought they had it figured out..(something along those lines)...immediately after memphis starts talking about dan concealing the fact that he took michelle on the luxury comp that he had lied about that too and memphis said he should have known because dan kept bringing up the empty chair on the beach...the convo then flips to jerry and memphis says jerry was smart enough to know dan was hiding something!  That is why I was asking if dan had told memphis about AP in secret....I didnt post the convo on the feed thread because I didnt know if what I had heard was right or if it was common knowledge.......now I am back at guessing again  :pull   If he indeed would lose the AP money by telling memphis then I guess I came into an ongoing convo between them and didnt catch the first part ................

I think I see the one word that changes the meaning of this.  

Dan said to Memphis...Renny kept calling me out on being AP and Libra kept bringing it up, they wouldnt let it go and ( I ) they thought they had it figured out..

That's why Memphis moved on to everybody's theories on Dan.  I don't think Dan admitted AP.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: September 15, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »
I was just wondering if before Jerry left if they told him about the hurricane...I have seen that tomball took a pretty good hit. Hope they at least let him call his family to make sure they left.

My brother lives in Tomball, TX.  Is that really where Jerry is from?   :groan:

I've spoken with my brother, and he said that they were trees down and the power went out, but the house, cars and people were good.

Tomball is 10 miles or so NW of Houston so the hurricane's catagory number dropped before it entered Tomball.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #629 on: September 15, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »
All of you are probably right and other than just guessing...... it wouldnt matter to me if dan did tell memphis. Other than losing the 20 grand there is no way that it could effect the game....memphis cant vote. I hope the finale is an on the edge of your seat show....it has been boring enough the last several days on the feeds. I would like to see the season end with a bang  :lol:  make some good tv as dan would put it!   :snicker:
delightful just delightful

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: September 15, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »
All of you are probably right and other than just guessing...... it wouldnt matter to me if dan did tell memphis. Other than losing the 20 grand there is no way that it could effect the game....memphis cant vote. I hope the finale is an on the edge of your seat show....it has been boring enough the last several days on the feeds. I would like to see the season end with a bang  :lol:  make some good tv as dan would put it!   :snicker:

I think Dan and Memphis get one speech each just before the jury votes live.  The jury already asked the questions they wanted answered, but the speech comes Tuesday night live.  Memphis could use anything he finds out about Dan in that speech.

The two DR's of Sunday nights recap show had Memphis and Dan as follows...(not quotes)

M: The renegades made it and we're gonna be men about it.  May the best man win.

D: The renegades made it but only one man wins.  If Memphis doesn't think I'd throw him under the bus, he's a fool.

IMO, this is the way the whole game was played.  Memphis in the background, Dan moves in for the win.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #631 on: September 15, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
Memphis is actually sitting pretty as far as money wise....dan won 20 grand as AP....... but Memphis has a $100,000 car  :lol:  it is interesting most people are saying dan will win now, when most people were sure that dan was so hated by the other hgs that there was no way he could pull out a  win over memphis. I still personaly think that dan willl win with a 5/2 vote.

Thanks thunder I actually forgot about the statements they get to make before the final vote......you are right    :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #632 on: September 15, 2008, 02:50:57 PM »
I just wanted to thank our faithful RFF members who have been updating Dan and Memphis in the live feed thread. Thank you so much!!  :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #633 on: September 15, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »
OK! How soon will those ratty green-rimmed trunks of Dan be on ebay? LOL..

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #634 on: September 15, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »
OK! How soon will those ratty green-rimmed trunks of Dan be on ebay? LOL..

Next week, and don't forget that red school t-shirt, that must have holes in it by now since he has worn it everyday since the show began.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #635 on: September 15, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »
My Dad was like that.  Some people need the same clothes, like a comfort level type thing.  Seriously.  I kept thinking that he could wear the same jeans or undershirt, basically things that people don't distinguish as something you've worn everyday.  But no, my Dad hit a phase with his Orange Zip-up Sweatsuit. 

(pause for effect)

Orange Zip-up Sweatsuit, everyday for months.  April cleaned daily, some people smoke, Dad/Dan - I get it.

But I ain't buying it on Ebay...I didn't see Dan wash it daily.   PHEW  :snicker:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 05:20:04 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #636 on: September 15, 2008, 06:17:25 PM »
My Dad was like that.  Some people need the same clothes, like a comfort level type thing.  Seriously.  I kept thinking that he could wear the same jeans or undershirt, basically things that people don't distinguish as something you've worn everyday.  But no, my Dad hit a phase with his Orange Zip-up Sweatsuit. 

(pause for effect)

Orange Zip-up Sweatsuit, everyday for months.  April cleaned daily, some people smoke, Dad/Dan - I get it.

But I ain't buying it on Ebay...I didn't see Dan wash it daily.   PHEW  :snicker:

I actually thought that it may be some sort of superstitous type thing...You know - like in the playoffs, most of the guys don't wash their socks/shave their beards/change their shirt - type thing, for fear that they may lose the series...

He's a sports guy - maybe not washing his bathing suit is his BB10 superstition...If so, it worked!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #637 on: September 15, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »
dan said he didn't need to wash his swim trunks because the chlorine in the pool does a better job!! :groan:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:57:58 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #638 on: September 15, 2008, 06:55:24 PM »
 :jam: dan ....I feel sorry for monica ...oh the stench of those shorts  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #639 on: September 15, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »
:jam: dan ....I feel sorry for monica ...oh the stench of those shorts  :lol:

not just the shorts because i bet even though he showered the smell of the shorts and that shirt are probably apart of him

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #640 on: September 15, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »
I will buy that Mr. Miyagi headband before I bought those shorts.

I'm actually really considering it.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #641 on: September 15, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »
Renny said to Keesha - "Phew, Dan doesn't always smell fresh you know". That cracked me up.  :funny:

If I were Memphis I wouldn't stab Dan in the back in his speech to the jury on the live show  - remember he told Dan all about the fake banner lie - and that he was a part of it. That will piss off every jury member except Michelle, and he won't get any votes. If Memphis bags Dan then Dan will definitely bag Memphis.

Offline Mappy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #642 on: September 15, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
 :lol:  Funny stuff about the swimtrunks.  He's into sports, big time.  I think you're dead on lovemykiddies.  Superstitious.

All that chlorine in the pool does a better job of disinfecting his bathing suit than all the detergent in the world will do.  The green is probably caused by the chlorine... same as a blonde who's hair turns green from the chemicals.

I like Dan's gameplay.  He's a nice enough guy... just don't like his stand on a lot of things non-game related.  

Either one can win and I'll be happy.  First time in ten seasons I am pleased with the final two...and they're certainly the most entertaining LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #643 on: September 15, 2008, 08:41:20 PM »
Have we ever seen Memphis wash his swim trunks? He might be as 'un-fresh' as Dan!  :lol: I'm thinking the headband might be the better purchase!

I was just thinking about the game. Jerry ought to think back on his dumbest move. HOH when he put Dan on the block. If he had put Memphis and Dan up, the game would have totally changed. One of them would be gone. I'm rating this move as one of the top 10 dumbest moves in BB history. Not saying it's a 1 but it certainly is in the top 10.

ETA: Dumbest move if Jerry actually wanted to win.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:48:40 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #644 on: September 15, 2008, 08:48:27 PM »
:lol:  Funny stuff about the swimtrunks.  He's into sports, big time.  I think you're dead on lovemykiddies.  Superstitious.

All that chlorine in the pool does a better job of disinfecting his bathing suit than all the detergent in the world will do.  The green is probably caused by the chlorine... same as a blonde who's hair turns green from the chemicals.

They might be disinfected, but he doesn't hang them out to dry, he just lets them air dry. (So to speak.)  :lol: I am fairly certain that Dan will win tomorrow night. If it is  a split vote, it will be 5/2.

Welcome to RFF Mappy!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Offline Mappy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #645 on: September 15, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »

They might be disinfected, but he doesn't hang them out to dry, he just lets them air dry. (So to speak.)  :lol: I am fairly certain that Dan will win tomorrow night. If it is  a split vote, it will be 5/2.

Welcome to RFF Mappy!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Thank you for the welcome.  Maybe it IS moss or a form of pond scum forming on his swimsuit LOL

Offline Mappy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #646 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:28 PM »
The boys may want to add Sumo Wrestling to their Olympics, after all the food they've eaten.   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #647 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:31 PM »
The boys may want to add Sumo Wrestling to their Olympics, after all the food they've eaten.  

Maybe they should! :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »
I just cancelled Showtime. I am very happy the end is just hours way. Even though I will be at work when the finale takes place, I'll be glad it is finally over. I thought this season went fast and out of the five seasons I've watched since BB6, I can definitely say BB10 was the best one I've watched so far. Best F2 to date! Not exactly who I wanted but close as long Dan was one of them, I'm happy! Really wanted it to be Dan and Keesha. Memphis would have been my next choice so it works for me. When I get off work tonight, I'm not going to cheat and come online to see what happened. I am going straight to my TV, rewind the tape and watch it as if it were live and be surprised and then I will come here and post my commentary about the show and post my FINAL weekly stats with the winner and vote count.

I want to thank all the updaters and members for the fun we had on here this season. I am holding out on hope there won't be another winter editiion and we get to enjoy our lives until next July.

As for the voting breakdown....a few jurors are hard to read and depends on how the roundtable discussion and questions went, but I'm gonna take a stab and try to predict and most likely will be wrong. I read from an update post somewhere that Memphis did say to Dan sometime last night that he is pretty sure he is not going to win and that Dan is going to win, so I'm assuming the roundtable were in Dan's favor? Keep in  mind, as soon the roundtable concluded last Friday, the jurors are immediately sequestered until the finale so they can't even discuss or talk with each other or influence others on how to vote as Jerry said he would. They all are on their own to decide on who to vote for.

Here I go with my prediction:

Vote for Dan to win:
Libra
April
Michelle
Renny
Keesha

Vote for Memphis to win:
Ollie
Jerry

America's Choice:
Keesha
Renny-2nd

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: September 16, 2008, 09:29:44 AM »
I Agree   :jumpy:    with all your thoughts of this season and with all your
predictions.  I could not have said it any better.   I hope we are right    :yess:
I'm trying to decide if I should wait and watch the show "live" when it comes on
here in CA or do what I normally do and sneak a peak when it is on back East     
:duno:        :funny: