Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184460 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2008, 09:17:47 PM »
i think michlle will vote for dan..

she had a secret allaince that fell to  the side there for a bit w/ memphis when she latched on to april/ollie and jerry.

now knowing that  memphis knew about her being BD  i'm sure left a bad taste in her mouth.. she even was like " i know alot " when keesha ws trying to tell them all what happened.

who cares which way apbi** and olblow vote.. they are useless to have wasted a such an opportunity
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2008, 09:21:48 PM »
most of these jury members are such a--holes that they wouldn't  know good game strategy if it hit them in the face!!   They are so bitter its not them and that Dan so outsmarted them -- that they will probably not give Dan his win that he really does deserve.  This kid played a remarkable game.  Some football logic, some lying, some acting, some "pitty me I'm weak crap, but his maneuvers we really well thought out.  He truly does deserve this win.  And then there is Jerry still thinking he has the power of the vote.  You're sooo off Jerry --I say its either Michelle or Libra the swing vote. renny will vote Dan because Memphis wronged her one true friend.
I think Renny will vote "personality" and that will be for Dan. Keesha will vote for "gamesmanship" and that will be Dan. Michelle wants Renny to love her the way she loves Keesha, so she will vote Dan, and I don't remember why, it's been so long, but Libra doesn't like Memphis so she will probably vote Dan as well giving him at least 4. I think that Memphis may not get April because of the "car". Ollie will vote however April tells him to, and Jerry will see how irrelevant he is so he will go with the majority. I really think once he finds out about Memphis he will feel that the only one who actually didn't lie to him was Dan.

These people for the most part are jerks back out here in our world. They aren't even well balanced - look at how many are on daily personality enhancing meds. That works out to be a very large percentage of a very small group of strangers. Anybody who looks at this as a GAME, and evaluates the players as just exactly that - PLAYERS, will have to vote for Dan. Memphis couldn't even have won the last 2 POV's without Keesha and Dan throwing them to him! Everyone - go back and watch the 1st and 2nd shows and listen to how Dan was assessing the other players and analyzing possible future alignments. It's really easy to see why Robyn Cass tried for 4 seasons to get Dan on the show. She knew he'd be a winner. That's why she kept him off the past 3 shows - she was waiting for the right mix of people to fit him into. She even said that she thought he would win. (Danielle Donato picked him too)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »
With all of the stress they have been under, and all that booze these guys are going to be passed out by BBAD time.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2008, 09:27:37 PM »
Memphis said yesterday that he bets Renny will be a PIA in the Jury House.
BB can't tell her what to do anymore!!! :funny: :funny:

Brain said last night on the Real chat how dumb and what assholes the people in the
Jury House are--all Physcos and assholes. Steven agreed with him.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2008, 09:27:49 PM »
I've been trying not to be bias when it comes to Dan -- being a Dearbornite myself and going to the same high school as Dan's mom.( no I won't give my age away here)  but looking back on the whole game-- I'm not.  He really is a good game player.  My hubby attributes it to football logic and D being a coach????   I don't know about that part.  but the kid is smart! So go Dan -- convince the jury with just saying enough.  (remember what your dad said)  and WIN

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: September 11, 2008, 09:27:55 PM »
With all of the stress they have been under, and all that booze these guys are going to be passed out by BBAD time.
you are so right! :lol:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: September 11, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »
Brain and Steven said Dan is really SMART. They hope he wins, and
thinks he deserves it. I agree completely!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: September 11, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »
most of these jury members are such a--holes that they wouldn't  know good game strategy if it hit them in the face!!   They are so bitter its not them and that Dan so outsmarted them -- that they will probably not give Dan his win that he really does deserve.  This kid played a remarkable game.  Some football logic, some lying, some acting, some "pitty me I'm weak crap, but his maneuvers we really well thought out.  He truly does deserve this win.  And then there is Jerry still thinking he has the power of the vote.  You're sooo off Jerry --I say its either Michelle or Libra the swing vote. renny will vote Dan because Memphis wronged her one true friend.

I completely agree with you.  We can always hope that by some miracle the jurry members will actually vote on best game strategy.   :jumpy:
Keesha will. Renny might. The others are very iffy. In fact, I'll say the other jurors (April, Ollie, maybe M-hell) will allow Libra/Big Boss Man to sway them.
Just here to visit.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: September 11, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »
Can we sue CBS ???-- they continually lie about the 24/7 feed.  I would like to have a count of the real hours they  have been on.    And what really ticks me off is --they never show what we couldn't see.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: September 11, 2008, 09:43:13 PM »
I think Libra will vote for Dan. She is a big bb fan, and
thinks ..game.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #485 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »
(last night in the BY on the couches)

Jerry: I wonder what the girls think when I take off my clothes and I am in my underwear.

Memphis: The what?

Jerry: The ladies watching, I don't changes my clothes in the bathroom.

Memphis: Oh

kindly yes:  I am so done with BB10 and Jerry.  I QUIT!!!!

" I am so done with BB10 and Jerry.  I QUIT!!!!"

Yes, and all of it.  I wish they would switch live feeds to the jury house once the house got down to two people.

--Alison

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #486 on: September 11, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

Did CBS give them some booze?

I remember last winter the last two standing spent a week with whatever was left over.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »
BB has cooked them a feast--6 beers and a bottle of Champagne.
I saw chocolate cake. We got fish, then trivia. :pull

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »

Did CBS give them some booze?

I remember last winter the last two standing spent a week with whatever was left over.
Yep, they gave them a sixer and a bottle of champagne. BB let the feeds leak for a second when the boys where outside waiting. I snagged a pic of the full ice bucket. :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: September 11, 2008, 09:55:54 PM »
I've been trying not to be bias when it comes to Dan -- being a Dearbornite myself and going to the same high school as Dan's mom.( no I won't give my age away here)  but looking back on the whole game-- I'm not.  He really is a good game player.  My hubby attributes it to football logic and D being a coach????   I don't know about that part.  but the kid is smart! So go Dan -- convince the jury with just saying enough.  (remember what your dad said)  and WIN

And I came into it NOT liking him, because he seemed soo arrogant...and being torn because he is from the area, and I like to root for people from the area...but in the end (or week 2  :lol:) he totally won me over.

I still think he overdoes things, but man!  He was a force to be reckoned with!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »
you are s right---short of being evicted  all the hg's were so not up to his game play.  makes you proud that we Michiganders are so bad huh?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: September 11, 2008, 10:04:41 PM »
you are s right---short of being evicted  all the hg's were so not up to his game play.  makes you proud that we Michiganders are so bad huh?

HEY!  We may have the highest unemployment rate in the country....and 1 in every 100 houses may be in foreclosure...and maybe our biggest cities Mayor had to "step down" for ph sooo many shady reasons...and sure our roads are bad and our major city is high in crime...and our football team sucks....

But darn it!  One of our guys is the final 2 of BB10!!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2008, 10:05:54 PM »

HEY!  We may have the highest unemployment rate in the country....and 1 in every 100 houses may be in foreclosure...and maybe our biggest cities Mayor had to step down for sooo many reasons...and sure our roads are bad and our major city is high in crime...and our football team sucks....

But darn it!  One of our guys is the final 2 of BB10!!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

That all sounds like here...Philly...except Dan! :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: September 11, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »

HEY!  We may have the highest unemployment rate in the country....and 1 in every 100 houses may be in foreclosure...and maybe our biggest cities Mayor had to "step down" for ph sooo many shady reasons...and sure our roads are bad and our major city is high in crime...and our football team sucks....

See -- there is always something to be positive about!!  Maybe dan's new found wealth can save us all!!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »

HEY!  We may have the highest unemployment rate in the country....and 1 in every 100 houses may be in foreclosure...and maybe our biggest cities Mayor had to step down for sooo many reasons...and sure our roads are bad and our major city is high in crime...and our football team sucks....

That all sounds like here...Philly...except Dan! :jumpy:

Alright furz...I think bbjunkey and I will agree that you can be an honorary Michigander...and no, we won't be offended if you run the other way screaming in fear...  :lol:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

:lol: :funny: :lol: :funny:

There's only been 2 BB contestants from Oklahoma (where I'm from)
One was Cowboy, BB5, made it to final two, but didn't win (sorry about that America :lol:)
And the other was Nathan!! BB4 Good looking, but bad BB player. (you're welcome America :lol:)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:14:23 PM by MommyLove3 »

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »
I've always wanted to check out the lakes in northern Michigan!!!
Closest I managed to get was Chicago!!! :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: September 11, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »
I've always wanted to check out the lakes in northern Michighan!!!

Aahh - that's one thing we can be proud about!  The lakes in northern MI are amazing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: September 11, 2008, 10:13:45 PM »
I've always wanted to check out the lakes in northern Michigan!!!

I love Chi town -- but the great lakes are awesome.  especially the Lake Mi side and the sand dune areas of west MI.   Lake superior and the pictured rocks area. too Need to check them out some time.  I promise -- you will be blown away.  Simply gorgeous!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: September 11, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »
lovemykiddies -- you and I have like minds!  Too funny...