Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184403 times)

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #375 on: September 11, 2008, 06:11:49 AM »
And while I am here, I am certain that Dan will kick Memp-ass's ass in the final comp, he is a people person, has spent hours on hours with each of the jury, Memp-ass will not win, he is into hiself, puddin knows all ;) , you'll see.
funny puddin and i agree with ya
Go Red Sox!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: September 11, 2008, 06:37:46 AM »
Did I miss something?  Why did Dan give Memphis his cross? 

Is this some "collateral" nonsense?  If so, what did Memphis give Dan?  A v-neck tshirt and hat? :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #377 on: September 11, 2008, 07:42:59 AM »
Yep thats what the cross was for collateral. I really think that Dan will keep memphis and evict Jerry.

On another topic:

I went back and read Dan's blog, he referenced to Brian that he got rid of Ollie and he has one more to go and that would be Jerry for nominating brian! As far as the dan has one more trick up his sleeve if he has to use it has nothing to do with telling keesha about michelle. When he did the blog he had already told keesha he had something to tell her before she left. Dan either has the golden power of veto or he is gonna lie and say he has it because he made the fake one in the hoh that night. Maybe he was thinking ahead that if jerry won the last hoh comp he would pull it out and threaten to send jerry packing if he didnt keep Dan. Now this is all speculation but one of the 2 of those scenarios are true I believe he either has it or is gonna lie and say he has it. We will find out soon enough!..........................I cant believe this season is almost over either!
delightful just delightful

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: September 11, 2008, 08:08:13 AM »
Did I miss something?  Why did Dan give Memphis his cross?
Is this some "collateral" nonsense?  If so, what did Memphis give Dan?  A v-neck tshirt and hat? :lol:

Since Memphis evicted Keesha and lost her vote, the guys decided that Dan should win the third comp and become final HOH to evict Jerry and let Memphis have Jerry's jury vote (Memphis is in his heart you know.... :angel: )  In order for Memphis to trust that Dan will keep Memphis and not just flip the whole game (Memphis is paranoid because he "strategically evicted Keesha and Dan could do the same to Memphis - I don't think he would, but Memphis has a guilty conscious), Memphis asked for Dan's cross as collateral.

Dan either has the golden power of veto or he is gonna lie and say he has it because he made the fake one in the hoh that night.

The Fake VETO :tup: That's got to be it! :tup: Good call HDKITKAT :tup: That's the last trick he had up his sleeve :tup:

It would be hard to convince me though (if I were Jerry and won HOH) that the VETO could hurt me.  I would still pick Memphis and make Dan trump my choice with the VETO so I got Memphis' jury vote.

How do you think he could have used his fake VETO that would have actually worked? ??? What was Dan's plan?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:39:08 AM by ThunderStruck »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: September 11, 2008, 08:13:04 AM »
Dan either has the golden power of veto or he is gonna lie and say he has it because he made the fake one in the hoh that night.

The Fake VETO  :tup:  That's got to be it!  :tup:

How do you think he could have used his fake VETO that would have actually worked? ???

Ok if Jerry had won hoh I think Dan would have pulled Jerry to the side and explained to him ...hey dude this is what I have if you want to make it to F2 you better choose me because if you dont I will trump you and send you packing, as he pulls out the veto for a peek! That would explain the fake veto he made, but in the same token he may have the actual real one and we just dont know it. I hope he reveals what he meant by that statement from his blog on finale night. Remember I am guessg about this. I am curious to know what you and everyone else thinks.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2008, 08:19:39 AM »
Also I am not sure how the veto works. I know that you can trump the hoh and put up whomever you want but if it is F3 that means that the super veto winner would be able to send home either person right? If Dan has it and has to use it I will be curious as to the rules of the super veto at this late stage in the game.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2008, 08:30:20 AM »

The Fake VETO  :tup:  That's got to be it!  :tup:
How do you think he could have used his fake VETO that would have actually worked? ???

Ok if Jerry had won hoh I think Dan would have pulled Jerry to the side and explained to him ...hey dude this is what I have if you want to make it to F2 you better choose me because if you dont I will trump you and send you packing, as he pulls out the veto for a peek! That would explain the fake veto he made, but in the same token he may have the actual real one and we just dont know it. I hope he reveals what he meant by that statement from his blog on finale night. Remember I am guessg about this. I am curious to know what you and everyone else thinks.

Seriously...why did I think that normal game rules would apply in Dan's fantasy VETO plan?  :funny:

If he has a special Luxury Comp VETO (real or fake), he would describe it with special Luxury Comp Powers.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2008, 08:37:51 AM »
You all are so good at this!  For the life of me, I could not figure out the significance of the fake veto...and although I can't remember exactly when it was made, I remember thinking to myself "Why is this guy up there making a fake veto when all of this "controversy" is surrounding him"

You guys need to go into the private detective business... :lol:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2008, 08:45:16 AM »
(last night in the BY on the couches)

Jerry: I wonder what the girls think when I take off my clothes and I am in my underwear.

Memphis: The what?

Jerry: The ladies watching, I don't changes my clothes in the bathroom.

Memphis: Oh

kindly yes:  I am so done with BB10 and Jerry.  I QUIT!!!!
Oh my God! If this isn't the absolute funniest line of the season I don't  know what is! I think BB will put this into their montage of Jerry that they do for the wrap party. I can only imagine how his family reacted to that. Just when they thought he had embarrassed them as much as humanly  possible he comes up with this boner! Thank the F'ing BB Gods that they don't ever actually show that dusty old buzzard in his melting birthday suit because I would have quit this gig after the first screen shot of his saggy old ass. Can you just imagine!  :helpme

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »
Private detective no way  :ascared this is just speculation because we really have no clue what dan has up his sleeve.....but I do hope he shares why he made the fake veto and said that it could net him a half million....that was just the only thing I could think of that has not been revealed. Dan also explained on his blog why he was doing all that crazy stuff and pissing people off as they left the house.....it was for whomever made it to F2 they would take him and assume they could win against him....such a smart move.....just hope he has the jury votes to pull out a win!

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:03 AM »
well looks like ike is about to ram me in my pretty little booty. It better not take out my power and make me miss the finale. We are boarding up today and deciding if we will evacuate. I'm in Houston by the way. So I hope all you other texans are safe. I know TL is clearly a Texan haha. So everyone pray, keep your fingers crossed, cast a spell, or whatever it is you believe in doing. I doubt I'll be around the next few days so GO DAN!!!! Kick saggy's and sexy's asses.  :funny:  :waves:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »
Be safe, lilduke!! We will all be thinking about you!! I am sure the awesome updaters here will have all you need to catch up :o).

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2008, 09:37:00 AM »
Private detective no way  :ascared this is just speculation because we really have no clue what dan has up his sleeve.....but I do hope he shares why he made the fake veto and said that it could net him a half million....that was just the only thing I could think of that has not been revealed. Dan also explained on his blog why he was doing all that crazy stuff and pissing people off as they left the house.....it was for whomever made it to F2 they would take him and assume they could win against him....such a smart move.....just hope he has the jury votes to pull out a win!

Hmmm...maybe private detective isn't the right "wording"... how about super sleuths?  The ability to puzzle together obscure bits of info to spin killer conspiracy theories!!! 

I STILL say your powers of observations (whether they be right or wrong) can be used for the greater good... :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »
Private detective no way 

Hmmm...maybe private detective isn't the right "wording"... how about super sleuths?  The ability to puzzle together obscure bits of info to spin killer conspiracy theories!!! 

I STILL say your powers of observations (whether they be right or wrong) can be used for the greater good... :lol:
The ability to puzzle together obscure bits of info to spin killer conspiracy theories! What a great sentence :spy:

For us (outside the house) it is easier to figure out Dan because inside the house, Dan takes it one step further.  He thinks ahead of what clues to plant so BB's HG super sleuth's think they've found something, start piecing (planted) clues together...only to fall directly into the trap of MasterMind Dan!  :stirtp:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2008, 10:37:52 AM »
Latest popularity ratings....Dan's back at the top!

Dan
Keesha
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Jessie
Michelle
Jerry
April
Ollie

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #390 on: September 11, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »
did jessie move up at allafter the luxury comp?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »
Go Dan --- first  I just wanted him to get to the f2.  Now, I think he's the best player---- I want him to win!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »
If I remember, he was one above Jerry, now he's two above...Which means he moved up and Michelle moved down after her appearance... :lol:

Ok - so Dan's been hovering around at the top of the board forever...

Can you imagine if he won America's Choice?  Plus the money for America's Player?  Plus the 50 or 500,000?

Me thinks there will be some pretty jealous houseguests!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2008, 10:56:04 AM »
Latest popularity ratings....Dan's back at the top!

Dan
Keesha
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Jessie
Michelle
Jerry
April
Ollie

Thanks, Will!! :tup:

IMHO, Dan is where he should be!!! So is Opril! :jam:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:09 AM »
America's Choice is limited to the jury members. F2 and the first 4 evictees are not eligible for that prize.

I think Renny will win it with Keesha coming in 2nd.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:28 AM »
America's Choice is limited to the jury members. F2 and the first 4 evictees are not eligible for that prize.

I think Renny will win it with Keesha coming in 2nd.

Aah - thanks Will - I was going to say...it would sort of be unfair...

I hope Renny wins it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2008, 11:04:54 AM »
Jury vote predictions anybody???

Me thinks.....not sure on some but I'm gonna take a stab at it

DAN or MEMPHIS....

Keesha votes for Dan
Renny votes for Dan
Libra votes for Dan
Michelle votes for Dan (?)
April votes for Dan (?)
Ollie votes for Memphis
Jerry votes for Memphis

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #397 on: September 11, 2008, 11:05:18 AM »
I'm all for Renny!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »

DAN or MEMPHIS....

Keesha votes for Dan
Renny votes for Dan
Libra votes for Dan
April votes for Dan (?)
Ollie votes for Memphis
Jerry votes for Memphis

I have to say that I think this year, the jury quesitons will be CRUCIAL!!  I mean, we all knew Adam would beat Ryan last year...and that Dick would beat Danielle...and I was fairly certain that Boogie would win the season before...

THIS year, I am pretty confident about Dan, but not quite as confident about the jurors, if you know what I mean...He's wronged most of them, and they all seem like grudge holders...lol

As for your assessment, I agree for the most part...Unless Memphis wins today and kicks out Jerry - then I think his head will just explode, leaving only 6 to vote.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2008, 11:10:24 AM »

DAN or MEMPHIS....

Keesha votes for Dan
Renny votes for Dan
Libra votes for Dan
April votes for Dan (?)
Ollie votes for Memphis
Jerry votes for Memphis

I'm thinking............

Keesha--Dan
Renny--Dan
Libra--Dan
Michelle--Dan(She now knows that her oldest alliance buddy, Memp=ass, was in on the plan to backdoor her)
April--Memp=ass
Ollie--Memp=ass
Jerry--Memp=ass(unless he finds out b4 eviction about the 'set-up')