Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184357 times)

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #350 on: September 10, 2008, 09:49:48 PM »
Dan and Memphis don't go to Las Vegas, go to LAKE TAHOE and tell Jerry!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: September 10, 2008, 10:11:09 PM »
Dan and Memphis don't go to Las Vegas, go to LAKE TAHOE and tell Jerry!

good one!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #352 on: September 10, 2008, 10:12:14 PM »
kindlyes, you have the live feeds? nows the time to come test the updater waters, that goes for all of you that have them or BBAD  :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #353 on: September 10, 2008, 10:23:01 PM »
I saw Keesha on House calls today & took notes. I posted all I could remember on Kesha's page: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15694.50.html

Thank you purpie! Good job! It was nice to hear what she said!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #354 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »
You too, sass! Nice job!! Thanks for doing that!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: September 10, 2008, 10:33:08 PM »
Did anyone read Dan's blog?  This is what he says at the end:

Dan's Fans: (if there are any) Thanks for all your support, I will finish this game out with everything I have. If you've liked what you have seen so far, you haven't seen "nothing" yet! I've still got ONE more trick up my sleeve, we'll see if I need to use it or not. I appreciate you all.

Now what does he have up his sleeve???  Or, since this was most likely written b4 Keesha's exit, I wonder if it's him telling her about Michelle...hmmm.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: September 10, 2008, 10:41:24 PM »
I don't know what it is....but it can't be the Michelle thing because he said IF he needs to use it.

Michelle wasn't something HE could pull out of a hat, ya' know?

You've gotten my curiosity up and I hope we all have fun guessing what it could be  :jumpy:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #357 on: September 10, 2008, 10:52:24 PM »
Oh wow could it possibly be the super veto! I say  :yess:
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: September 10, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
 :ascared

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #359 on: September 10, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
kindlyes, you have the live feeds? nows the time to come test the updater waters, that goes for all of you that have them or BBAD  :jam:

LOL I can't stay logged in after a post.  PC help on way soon.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #360 on: September 10, 2008, 10:58:10 PM »
Ahahahaha Memphis beat Jerry by 43 minutes? Seriously?

Poor guy had no chance. At least Keesha would've put up a fight or something. That's just an embarrassing group of Final 3 comps, first one they wreck Jerry, second one Memphis wrecks Jerry and third one Memphis throws.

It's kind of sad that the only reason Jerry is there is because he was that easy to beat and then he doesn't even come close, but for his age, no matter the reason he's there he did alright (Y).
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #361 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »

Dan's Fans: (if there are any) Thanks for all your support, I will finish this game out with everything I have. If you've liked what you have seen so far, you haven't seen "nothing" yet! I've still got ONE more trick up my sleeve, we'll see if I need to use it or not. I appreciate you all.

Now what does he have up his sleeve???  Or, since this was most likely written b4 Keesha's exit, I wonder if it's him telling her about Michelle...hmmm.

Its not Michelle.  I bet he got the super veto power to use --if he needs too----I've been betting on this the whole time.  So if Memphis were to win the last and choose jerry--- Dan could still pull out a win??? hmmm  will be interesting to see if I'm right.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: September 10, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »

Its not Michelle.  I bet he got the super veto power to use --if he needs too----I've been betting on this the whole time.  So if Memphis were to win the last and choose jerry--- Dan could still pull out a win??? hmmm  will be interesting to see if I'm right.

I was TOTALLY hoping it was something better than telling Keesha about Michelle, but I didn't want to get my hopes up...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: September 10, 2008, 11:15:03 PM »

I was TOTALLY hoping it was something better than telling Keesha about Michelle, but I didn't want to get my hopes up...

I know-- me too!   I'm still not trusting Memphis -- so if he were to pull something -- this could be the twist -if dan has the veto in his pocket.  Then who does he take?  memphis for screwing him or jerry.  I still think he'd take memphis. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #364 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:43 PM »

LOL I can't stay logged in after a post.  PC help on way soon.

When you log in do you check the box?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #365 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »
And while I am here, I am certain that Dan will kick Memp-ass's ass in the final comp, he is a people person, has spent hours on hours with each of the jury, Memp-ass will not win, he is into hiself, puddin knows all ;) , you'll see.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #366 on: September 10, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »
i think dan will win without memphis having to throw it.  but it would have been exciting tv -- as dan says -- if he did have the super veto and needed to use it!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2008, 11:56:12 PM »
And while I am here, I am certain that Dan will kick Memp-ass's ass in the final comp, he is a people person, has spent hours on hours with each of the jury, Memp-ass will not win, he is into hiself, puddin knows all ;) , you'll see.

just like you knew Jen and Nate won TAR12  :meow: :neener:

IM JOKING, i love you and I agree lol  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #368 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:57 AM »

just like you knew Jen and Nate won TAR12  :meow: :neener:

IM JOKING, i love you and I agree lol  :hearts:
Just like I knew Eric and Dani won TAR11 and you knew the BQ's won heh  :neener:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 11, 2008, 12:13:59 AM »
 :'(
damn puddin -- that was harsh to bring up the BQs loss out of no where like that! you should know that is a sore subject with me...

to keep this on topic of BB,

i'm afraid I'm going to have to use the power of veto on peach and put you up as the replacement nomination.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #370 on: September 11, 2008, 12:33:37 AM »
I was Updating the night Dan spent literally hours working on that fake veto--he took plastic pieces and wrapped them in aluminum foil to make a "platinum" veto necklace. He very carefully tucked it away in a sock and said there! That may get me $500000.

I never heard any more about it after that but I keep thinking about that now....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #371 on: September 11, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »
LOL TY puddin, yes I do check that box.  I do have PC issues, honest injun!  TY again.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #372 on: September 11, 2008, 01:31:41 AM »
Memphis is an utter idiot.  ATF will be at his doorstep GUARANTEED, after all of his gun chat. 

LOL

There goes his winnings, paying atty fees to fight gun charges.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #373 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:02 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on Dan, Renny up, Renny evicted 2-0
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Keesha up, Keesha evicted 1-0
Week 10: Dan, HOH part 1, Memphis, HOH part 2, to be continued...

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #374 on: September 11, 2008, 02:24:11 AM »
(last night in the BY on the couches)

Jerry: I wonder what the girls think when I take off my clothes and I am in my underwear.

Memphis: The what?

Jerry: The ladies watching, I don't changes my clothes in the bathroom.

Memphis: Oh

kindly yes:  I am so done with BB10 and Jerry.  I QUIT!!!!