Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184445 times)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »
Oh gosh!! In a way I'd really love to see the old troll beat Memp=ass!!
 :funny: :funny: :funny: I can just see memp=ass's face when the feeds come back,
holding his black bandana!!!! :funny: :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »
Hey, live feeders, do you normally get to watch the 2nd competition or is it fish the whole time and you try to figure out who won by what they say when they come back?

No we don't get to see it. (Unless we have a feed slip, which has happened in the past!)  :jumpy:

How do we make it happen right when they are revealling the results?

Mostly we get a feed slip-up by chance. (Or maybe they turn them on for a few minutes to see if we (live-feeders) catch it. LOL So far I've had the quad view up and nothing. Dang em!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #327 on: September 10, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »
Oh gosh!! In a way I'd really love to see the old troll beat Memp=ass!!
 :funny: :funny: :funny: I can just see memp=ass's face when the feeds come back,
holding his black bandana!!!! :funny: :funny:

As much as I'd rather Jerry didn't win -- for his flighty suckup attitude throughout -- I'm rooting for him now to win HOH as a slap in the face with a wet kitchen floor rag for Memphis' (and Dan -- he's hiding behind him at present, right?  or is he really Keesha's friend?) making a decision that was wrong in so many ways.

I take back my post about seeing a generational difference here: the boys tossed Keesha aside like a used wankie hankie as soon as they could.  I don't think they would have treated her with such disregard, disrespect had she been male and had done all the things she did to help them -- especially with Jerry as the choice to keep by default.  Throw the girl out.

They owe her the respect of keeping her to have a final chance at the money, not Jerry.

It's skewed and screwed, so hang in there Jerry and win that final HOH.

Unfortunately, it would mean Dan gets evicted; oh well, he's hiding behind the Memp-ass

(if there's any doubt about the ass part, hee haw, see below:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »
If it's a timed, or accuracy type comp, is it possible they don't tell them who won until Thursday...LIVE  :o

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: September 10, 2008, 07:04:04 PM »
Does anyone else have a bad feeling about Memphis and this second comp?  If M screws up, D is going to  be a bit P.O.'d --ya think?  I'm going to be watching D's reaction. -- I'm still hoping he has that secret veto power under wraps that he or Julie can talk about yet.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »
Hey, live feeders, do you normally get to watch the 2nd competition or is it fish the whole time and you try to figure out who won by what they say when they come back?

No we don't get to see it. (Unless we have a feed slip, which has happened in the past!)  :jumpy:

I think that we can guess by body language on Showtime.  Don't remember what they did last summer; I recall Shebot was in full-blown threat mode to Adam, so the results were fairly clear.  Not sure though, as the Shebot lost the first part -- and went on whining about how that all went wrong and she never wins anything and she needs it more than ....

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #331 on: September 10, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
read on another site Mempass knocked Jerry out in round-- cornerofficeX?

of course i'd want confirmation of that

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: September 10, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »
The feeds are still fish. There haven't been any live bleeds.
So............................ :duno:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #333 on: September 10, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »

Unless someone is live blogging directly from the BB control room or from the CBS lot, I would take that with a grain of salt.
Just here to visit.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #334 on: September 10, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »
Does anyone else have a bad feeling about Memphis and this second comp?  If M screws up, D is going to  be a bit P.O.'d --ya think?  I'm going to be watching D's reaction. -- I'm still hoping he has that secret veto power under wraps that he or Julie can talk about yet.

What secret veto power -- how did that come about and when?

I have a question about three nights ago: in the HOH room, Memphis was weighing the ethics of "taking the old man's money and then voting him out".  I nearly choked on "weighing the ethics" here, since he has a sliding scale of what is ethical (not that being in the BB house is conducive to maintaining whatever sense of ethics a person has/had in the first place . . .  skip down to continue this little side trip).

I know Dan had told him not to broach the subject of buying safety but wait for Jerry to offer it up.  Then they were talking like Jerry had made the offer -- I couldn't tell for sure.  Can anybody fill me in on that?

...ethics: The moral oKeesha stayed true.  Sharon stayed true.  The boys threw them both overboard at the last minute (though they kept Sharon to do more of their work one week longer than Keesha has been kept around).
. . . and the moral of that story, for both the ladies -- and they really are -- is

"Never enter into an alliance with more than one man;
you'll be bucking the Butch-Sundance fantasy in the end."

another "ethics" note: It was clear all along that they boys were using her as long as possible, though things could always have turned.  Then, with Rennie gone from her place as the next person out, and they were stuck with Jerry, it was "Us three against the world" as planned, and then it morphed into the rationalization of, "Well, it'll be easier to evict her out of four than out of three. . . ."  Keeping Jerry was some sort of redemption for them: Penance for evicting Keesha and the person to take the eviction out of three.

What they didn't count on is that he's a tough old bird and he just might take these competitions.  I hope so: they need more penance with a healthy dose of karma for what they did to the lady.

Do we get a chance to vote for America's Favorite?  I hope so: Keesha earned the dough the right way.  Still burned about April of Sunnybrook farm not liking the designer duds.  Memphis got one thing right, calling her "The Cryptkeeper."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:35:45 PM by Gnattering »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »
I'm hoping there is a secret veto power.  Not that there is one.  We' were all guessing the other day if there was something else to that luxury comp.  That;s all.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #336 on: September 10, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »

Unless someone is live blogging directly from the BB control room or from the CBS lot, I would take that with a grain of salt.

Well i do want confirmation if Jerry is unconscious from the knock out!   LOL

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #337 on: September 10, 2008, 07:28:45 PM »
I think we have seen all the twists for the season now it is up to dan jerry and memphis. May the best turd win!
delightful just delightful

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #338 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:11 PM »
When I came up with ". . . and the moral of the story is . . .

If something seems too good to be true, it more than likely is.

as the end of Ollie's tale, I thought it would be fun to come up with a life lesson in the form of

". . . and the moral of the story is . . .

(generalization based on character, narrative, outcome)

for each of the evicted houseguests in turn.

This seems like a good time to offer it up to pass the time until Showtime comes on.  Anybody got anything?

--Alison

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »
Memph=ass did try and get the money from Jerry. It was either yesterday, or day b4.
Jerry told him flat out--NO WAY!!!. The money is for his grandkids! Memp=ass told
Jerry it was for "collateral', and he's just "hold" it for Jerry. Jerry swore on his family that
he was "with Memp=ass, and would not betray him". Memp=ass did not, at least not
on the feeds, tell Dan of his attempt to get the 4thou offa Jerry.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #340 on: September 10, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »
Memph=ass did try and get the money from Jerry. It was either yesterday, or day b4.
Jerry told him flat out--NO WAY!!!. The money is for his grandkids! Memp=ass told
Jerry it was for "collateral', and he's just "hold" it for Jerry. Jerry swore on his family that
he was "with Memp=ass, and would not betray him". Memp=ass did not, at least not

Yeah, I saw in HOH on Showtime the bit of "just take the old man's money and vote him out anyway," so I guess that may have been before he talked to J.

Thanks for the follow-up.  I was really bugged about what I had heard, as I missed about the first hour.

It's really yawn now --

so check out "The Moral of the Story Is . . . ." Game  in recent post.  Got one for Ollie and one suggested one for Keesha.  There is a life lesson in each person's eviction, and it's a good way to pass the time while watching this trainwreck roll slowly downhill.

--Alison

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #341 on: September 10, 2008, 07:44:02 PM »

FB yeah memphis did tell dan about it and dan laughed!! it ws either in the HOH room or spa room.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: September 10, 2008, 07:47:17 PM »
posted info in discussion that sucks!

let me clarify I just deleted the post I had in this area before because I posted it in the discussion thread  :lol: thats what I get for cracking on you today for doing that furzball  :funny:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:54:24 PM by hdkitkat »
delightful just delightful

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: September 10, 2008, 07:49:17 PM »

FB yeah memphis did tell dan about it and dan laughed!! it ws either in the HOH room or spa room.

Thanks, KK! I missed that completely!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: September 10, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »
okay  Dan for the win in final comp.  So far this plan of these two guys is working.  the last part is will memphis stick to his word with Dan?????

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #345 on: September 10, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »
Jerry LOOKS TOTALLY DEFEATED

maybe he did pass out, went unconscious   LOL

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #346 on: September 10, 2008, 08:27:11 PM »
With the way Jerry is going on about getting hung up on a question and keeps mentioning "Keesha" how APROPOS that would be.....KARMA dude!!

LOL

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #347 on: September 10, 2008, 08:31:19 PM »
Yeah it's done. Proof that ridding Keesha was a good move. Jerry apparently bombed both. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #348 on: September 10, 2008, 08:35:38 PM »
WOW sass excellent updating on the chat with Brian and Steven  TY!!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #349 on: September 10, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »
WOW sass excellent updating on the chat with Brian and Steven  TY!!!
Your welcome, my fingers now need a break as with the lack of any confrontations this season they aren't used to all of that rapid typing and I apologize for the spelling mistakes here sometimes my fingers move faster than I can control them. :lol: