Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184462 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »
ok so dan is most likely gonna win this thing. good for him

does anyone else think memphis is putting some serious thought into the lie dan told him last night?  

memphis:what did you say to keesha

dan:oh about renny's vote..finish it for me

memphis:renny's vote?

memphis also was not real keen on dan going overboard on the "if you think i'm takingyou to the final two, youre crazy" fake fight.

memphis knows jerry is no dumba** and i find it odd that memphis hasnt said to jerry how dan is being a snot and jerry hasnt said anything to memphis  about it.
jerry is onto them. memphis does not trust dan, and if dan wins & takes him, its fine. but if memphis wins the second round...it will be a fight to the death in the third.

for all the dan fans, he has played a good game and if he wins good for him.
i still would love to see crazy jerry become hoh and look at the two renegades squirm. :snicker:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
I think Dan's dad is right - you can say a lot in a few words.  He is probably the same in real life.  I wonder if he will take that lesson with him when he leaves the house.

His game would have been flawless - but his mouth seems to get in the way sometimes.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »
Julie start out askingw Keesha how she feels about Memphis betraying her.

K--Hurt. She feels ok, he did it for the game. She had saved him in the past.
Other HG hated her for sticking up for him. Maybe because Dan may have chose he for f2.
She adores Dan-he was so kind to her. tells about pillow wall in HOH.
Jerry was NEVER an option. His age has a lot to do with him still being in house.
He said things a younger person could never get away with. Dan like a kid brother.
She loves Renny--amazing person. A piece of Keesha left with her. House is surreal.
Your constantly being talked about,  and ypu get paranoid. Her emotions were all over the place.
She thought she was prepared to be in house, but wasn't. You have to observe to survive in house,
and not give up to much info about yourself. April---to busy with ollie, so won't have to worry about
 her in JH. Thinks she'll never get along with April. She likes Libra, but was an akward relationship.
Would be friends with her outta house. First thing she wants to do when she gets out is see her family,
and Gizmo.

That's the basics, Will. There was a true/false about current events at the end. I didn't include any of that.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2008, 10:56:44 AM »
Julie start out askingw Keesha how she feels about Memphis betraying her.

K--Hurt. She feels ok, he did it for the game. She had saved him in the past.
Other HG hated her for sticking up for him. Maybe because Dan may have chose he for f2.
She adores Dan-he was so kind to her. tells about pillow wall in HOH.
Jerry was NEVER an option. His age has a lot to do with him still being in house.
He said things a younger person could never get away with. Dan like a kid brother.
She loves Renny--amazing person. A piece of Keesha left with her. House is surreal.
Your constantly being talked about,  and ypu get paranoid. Her emotions were all over the place.
She thought she was prepared to be in house, but wasn't. You have to observe to survive in house,
and not give up to much info about yourself. April---to busy with ollie, so won't have to worry about
 her in JH. Thinks she'll never get along with April. She likes Libra, but was an akward relationship.
Would be friends with her outta house. First thing she wants to do when she gets out is see her family,
and Gizmo.

That's the basics, Will. There was a true/false about current events at the end. I didn't include any of that.

Thanks, Furz....you rock!  :tup:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »
No worries! I didn't realize that you can't hear the interviews.
I'd be more than happy to give you a 'rough' transcription if you
ever want me to. :hearts:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2008, 11:05:02 AM »
I hope they get a wake up call soon and get the Part 2 comp out of the way so that they can open up the BY for the boys, they have been trapped inside since Monday afternoon and was only outside for the endurance comp last night. I'm sure Dan misses the pool.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »
I didn't see Dan overdoing the 'fake fight' on the show, or later when the feeds came back.

RFF Assistant Administrator
I Live at RFF

Re: BB10 *HOH comp winner page 1* Tuesday 9/9 *
« Reply #576 on: Yesterday at 10:41:09 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jerry unpacking

dan and memphis whipered (i missed it)

dan asks if he did too much calling him out

memp says a little bit but all is good 

I saw nothing on the feeds that makes me think that Memphis doesn't trust Dan. Just the opposite.
memphis even told Dan about a marketing idea about the Renegades.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:18:03 AM by furzball »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:45 AM »
 memphis seems to still totally trust dan but dan is really urging memphis to let him be the final hoh and send jerry packing. We all know by now that dan's sole thing is to get jury votes and he has been working it hard. If dan sends jerry to the jury that is one less vote for him making it a possible 3/4 split with dan winning. Where is dans mind right now is what I am wondering. Is dan thinking send memphis and make keesha and renny happy cause he has their votesand probably libra and michelles. Send jerry and possibly have him in there campaigning for memphis. From game play stand point that would be a hard decision because sending the wrong one to jury could cost him the game........I just keep coming back to dan wants memphis to throw the final hoh to him.................help me out here
delightful just delightful

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2008, 11:24:53 AM »
Wasn't the second part of the hoh last year something about a maze with balls, or a wheel with faces, something that Sheila got totally confused doing, but this could be a problem for Memphis if it is similar because he said he does not do well on puzzles.
Also, I'm sure this has been posted before so I apologize in advance, but can anyone tell me how much of the previous episode the jury gets to see? Is it just the comps and evictions or is it what we see?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:15 AM »
I've been wondering if Dan has turned on Memphis, and wants to boot him.
Evicting keesha was Memphiss' idea.  dan knows that jerry is better with the
facts than Memphis, and didn't want to keep Jerry. Jerry is not that well liked in
the Jury House. Maybe we'll get a better idea about what's in Dans head today.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:58 AM »
Just who wins hoh, pov, pov ceremony, and then who is evicted that is all they see!

sorry they see the noms too!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:32:27 AM by hdkitkat »

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »
I wonder if BB swore Michelle to silence about her trip.
She really picked up on the fact that her alliance buddy
Memphis new about the plan to backdoor her.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »
memphis seems to still totally trust dan but dan is really urging memphis to let him be the final hoh and send jerry packing. We all know by now that dan's sole thing is to get jury votes and he has been working it hard. If dan sends jerry to the jury that is one less vote for him making it a possible 3/4 split with dan winning. Where is dans mind right now is what I am wondering. Is dan thinking send memphis and make keesha and renny happy cause he has their votesand probably libra and michelles. Send jerry and possibly have him in there campaigning for memphis. From game play stand point that would be a hard decision because sending the wrong one to jury could cost him the game........I just keep coming back to dan wants memphis to throw the final hoh to him.................help me out here

:tup: this is so spot on.
i think sending memphis to the jury would play more in dan's favor..only because all of jerry's 'grossness" they all complained about really does not compare to how they feel betrayed by memphis.
On the other hand that  could backfire as well with all that Memphis would be able to tell them about Dan.
Dan is probably going to get through, but I hope he is happy with 50 grand too because there is no telling what is going to happen. This is really the first time I am anxiously awaiting the jury votes. :duno:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »
One of the last things we heard michelle say last night was that dans decision to bring her to island was probably the best decision he has made so far. Good editing or does he have her vote? I think dan has her vote! I really am excited about this vote too becuase for once we know it wont be a total wash or 7/0. This is still anybodys game at this point anyone of the 3 could win it I do think dan has a little better odds than jerry or memhis but who knows!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2008, 11:44:34 AM »
I agree completely Kat! Michelle left me with the impression that
she'll vote for Dan . She repeated that M, K and Renny knew about
the backdoor plan twice. Oh course, the wine probably helped!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: September 10, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »
I don't think Memphis wants to have the blood on his hands to evict Jerry.  So if he and dan get to battle for the last HOH.  Memphis may very well throw it to Dan.    M may think he has the votes overall.  He has no idea about the Michelle/Dan beach trip that could play in here???  I just don't  see how that trip is so game changing.  Could be wrong here.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »
This has been a good season KUDOS to CBS! and grodner of course  :res: I am pulling for Dan now cause he has really played this game. But it would be funny to see jerry blow their asses out of the water  :lol:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »
I'druther dan win it. But, jerry wouldn't bother me. I don't want memphis to win $$. He's been a floater,
in my eyes, and he's already spending the $$$

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »
I don't think Memphis wants to have the blood on his hands to evict Jerry.  So if he and dan get to battle for the last HOH.  Memphis may very well throw it to Dan.    M may think he has the votes overall.  He has no idea about the Michelle/Dan beach trip that could play in here???  I just don't  see how that trip is so game changing.  Could be wrong here.
Thats where it gets sticky memphis dont want the blood on his hands but whose blood will dan get on his ...Jerry's or Memphis' I think Dan just might shock us all!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
I just saw a new BB comercial. It shows Dan and memphis in BY,
while saying if Jerry will breakup the renegades. Then it show Jerry
in the DR saying he can smell the money.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »
Jerry should be able to smell the money.....he has the gold bars! Sniff 'em every chance you get jerry :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »
I am by no means a fan of Jerry.  But I was thinking this morning when he watches his season and all the stuff people think/said about him!  I almost feel bad. 

Most of the bad stuff was on the feeds, so he might be safe there.  But wow when he sees the acting job Memphis and Dan are doing- he is gonna feel sick to his stomach! 

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »
furzball after seeing you post on sleeping hgs every few mins this morning I think you had too much coffee. Haha no but seriously you and all of the other updaters have been so wonderful this season. I dont think yall know how much I wanted to be able to update this season. But I appreciate all you guys do and I guess theres always another chance for me in feb haha.  :neener:

speaking of feb I hope that season is more like seasons past. I miss when alliances were truly secret and the house wasn't divided down the middle. People really understood (for the most part) that this is a game and things weren't taken so personally. It just seems like houseguests used to have more fun.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »
 :lol: Twas tea, lilduke!!!! :lol: oh--I blame it on being hyperthyroid! :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
I am by no means a fan of Jerry.  But I was thinking this morning when he watches his season and all the stuff people think/said about him!  I almost feel bad. 

Most of the bad stuff was on the feeds, so he might be safe there.  But wow when he sees the acting job Memphis and Dan are doing- he is gonna feel sick to his stomach! 
Queeny just think about what the women will see when they watch the show and see how Jerry called them sluts and bitches and that awful C word. I just cant feel bad for him!