Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184397 times)

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »
I never heard Dan speak about throwing the POV comp to Memphis on the feeds.
He talked about it in the DR. If I'm wrong about what I saw and heard, , I'm sure
someone will correct me! :res:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2008, 10:20:02 PM »
I don't think Dan said anything to him, but I don't think Memphis would have been mad "in the moment"...I'm sure he was just thrilled to be off the block...

After thinking about it for a while, he may be peeved that the blood would be on his hands as a result, but then again, he's got a 1 in 3 chance at the prize, so I doubt he'd be all that upset.

Unless he doesn't make f2.   Keeping Jerry in is such a huge risk.  I know all about the risk and reward thing.  but I guess that's why I'm not a big gambler.  2 cent slot machines were made for me!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »

For all those who keep setting others straight.  I know Dan and Memphis are likely F2, it's a joke.  :tup:

Hope you didn't think  I was trying to set others straight ~ that wasn't my intention ...just making convo...  ;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: September 09, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »
I never heard Dan speak about throwing the POV comp to Memphis on the feeds.
He talked about it in the DR. If I'm wrong about what I saw and heard, , I'm sure
someone will correct me! :res:

I was watching the feeds too and never saw Dan tell Memphis that he threw him the Veto.  

Memphis thinks he really won and would probably be mad that Dan made him Keesha's executioner.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: September 09, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »
My take on it was that memphis would lose keesha's vote but dan would lose jerry's therefore in those 2 players it was tit for tat. The other votes are what they are iffy about. Michelle will probably vote for dan as well as renny and libra. Not quite so sure about opril but memphis will definately get jerry's vote. JMO and that isnt worht much I suck at predictions  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #205 on: September 09, 2008, 10:26:55 PM »
Has anyone heard that there wil be another winter edition of BB? Someone told me BB11 is in february o9.
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: September 09, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »
I don't think Dan said anything to him, but I don't think Memphis would have been mad "in the moment"...I'm sure he was just thrilled to be off the block...

After thinking about it for a while, he may be peeved that the blood would be on his hands as a result, but then again, he's got a 1 in 3 chance at the prize, so I doubt he'd be all that upset.

Unless he doesn't make f2.   Keeping Jerry in is such a huge risk.  I know all about the risk and reward thing.  but I guess that's why I'm not a big gambler.  2 cent slot machines were made for me!!!

dan has it all figured out...if jerry leaves...and memphis sends him, jerry will take the info to the house and keesha will have sealed it..
then again you got ollie and april who dont like memphis at all & dan still has ollie's manhood.
this fight might backfire though if dan sends jerry out, cuz now he has led him to believe he would choose him too. Jerry is smart enough to figure it out that it was a ploy i believe.
I still say dan planted the seed with memphis when it came to keesha and i witnessed it as it grew. they are both equally guilty on that one too. and i will hold out to see if michelle casts her vote and says..'how does it feel to be misled dan..i backdoored you"
these ppl are crazy :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: September 09, 2008, 10:31:16 PM »

For all those who keep setting others straight.  I know Dan and Memphis are likely F2, it's a joke.  :tup:

Hope you didn't think  I was trying to set others straight ~ that wasn't my intention ...just making convo...  ;)

There were a lot of dreams last night, and deep down we all knew Keesha would leave, but there were dream busters everywhere.  I guess it gets old watching a bunch of people go on and on and on...but seriously, I didn't mean you.  I don't even know who the names were, just that every other post was...dream...pop the bubble....fantasy...reality...hope...slam...

I'm sorry, because I just popped a bubble with my post, so...my bad.  I was just trying to be funny and didn't want analysis.  It kills the joke.  I'm not a professional comedian and I will keep my day job.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: September 09, 2008, 10:32:57 PM »
Has anyone heard that there wil be another winter edition of BB? Someone told me BB11 is in february o9.

It's TRUE....  :groan:  Please Lord...Please let it be a good cast, not a rushed, crass train wreck!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: September 09, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »

There were a lot of dreams last night, and deep down we all knew Keesha would leave, but there were dream busters everywhere.  I guess it gets old watching a bunch of people go on and on and on...but seriously, I didn't mean you.  I don't even know who the names were, just that every other post was...dream...pop the bubble....fantasy...reality...hope...slam...

I'm sorry, because I just popped a bubble with my post, so...my bad.  I was just trying to be funny and didn't want analysis.  It kills the joke.  I'm not a professional comedian and I will keep my day job.

:bubs pop these ..really its ok to do that sometimes

:lol:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2008, 10:35:07 PM »

It's TRUE....  :groan:  Please Lord...Please let it be a good cast, not a rushed, crass train wreck!

i agree. could we please have a house full of prudes this time so my daughter can watch with me?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »

I was holding out hope as well - haha...I actually hated tonight's BB because I really expected something to "happen".  I'm super disappointed in Dan too because he was so kind to Keesha, then would turn around and plot without any remorse.

I wouldn't last a minute in this game...I don't have it in me to be so ruthless...

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »

i agree. could we please have a house full of prudes this time so my daughter can watch with me?

I hear that!! LOL! I wouldn't let me daughter look at ANY of the live feed posts until Opril were evicted!   :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2008, 10:39:41 PM »

:bubs pop these ..really its ok to do that sometimes

:lol:

Thank you!  It does help to get it out  :kuss:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 10:44:42 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
They are now advertising for auditions for bb11 so I fear it will be rushed, and I fear if hubby does not get this promotion he is working for, he might go.

:ascared

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2008, 10:43:23 PM »
We'll vote him AP and make sure you got $20K for sure!!! :snicker:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2008, 10:46:01 PM »
 :lol:  FYI... looks like Dans helicopter was based out of Long Beach Heliport.

N234AH

yet another view of N234AH

Island Express Helicopters
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 10:55:21 PM by Boingo »

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: September 09, 2008, 10:52:51 PM »

Yepper--Feb 09. It's in the fall lineup on TVGuide.
Plus, they're running commercials for applicants!

Thanks, Thunderstruck!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: September 09, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
Ok - so I believe they are doing part 2 of the comp tomorrow...

Is part 3 during the live show?  I can't remember if they do that live or not...

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #219 on: September 09, 2008, 10:58:36 PM »
Ok - so I believe they are doing part 2 of the comp tomorrow...

Is part 3 during the live show?  I can't remember if they do that live or not...
Yes.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »
The one show I wanted to see and I miss it :lol: Thanks for all the live show commentary for me to read, made me feel like I really was watching the show!! :waves:

I honestly think that any of the F3 have a chance at winning (IF Jerry could pull off an HOH tomorrow but I don't see that). I say Memphis wins even without Keesha's vote.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2008, 11:56:08 PM »
I am going on updaters strike if CBS actually follows through on this.
Just here to visit.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2008, 12:25:37 AM »
Was Keesha one the house guest that said that everyone that left before them ( with the exception of one or two) left taking the game very personal and that should would not because it is just a game. Then she  left really mad and would not talk to Memphis or say bye. honestly, i would of kept Jerry because it would of been a given that he would at least would not have lasted the endurance comp. then again what about the next competition. I think it was a good call no matter how Keesha took it, though I would of loved to see her stay .

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2008, 12:27:49 AM »
:lol:  FYI... looks like Dans helicopter was based out of Long Beach Heliport.

N234AH

yet another view of N234AH

Island Express Helicopters

Boingo--TAR Detective gone astray! Heee...I can use you if you are bored??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2008, 12:33:10 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on Dan, Renny up, Renny evicted 2-0
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Keesha up, Keesha evicted 1-0
Week 10: Dan, HOH part 1, to be continued...