Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184364 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2008, 09:49:45 PM »
Is the next one a mental one?   memphis won't get  through it as easily as Dan did the first one.

I was just gonna' write that.  Dan waited forever, throwing the Veto comp for Memphis to win.

Dan's a shoe in, but when Keesha and Michelle get together, the Jury House will all know how bad Dan played them.  :flirt:  Will they "respect the game" or say screw him!  The alternatives being Jerry or Memphis make me think Dan will win.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »
I do believe Memphis has blown it.

F2 Dan and the kitchen biaatch.  LOL

I'm getting a cocktail

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2008, 09:51:17 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...wouldn't it be fun if Dan wins the 2nd one?  :lol:

He's not up for the second one...He sits out and it's Jerry vs Memphis - heaven help us there...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »
Is the next one a mental one?   memphis won't get  through it as easily as Dan did the first one.

I think someone said mental/timed...

Personally, I think Memphis should have taken this one because Dan would have a better shot at anything mental.  Not exactly Memphis's strong point...no offense to him.  Ok - I guess it was an "offense" to him but I don't care...  :lol:

I was LMAO at that veto challenge tonight.  Dan would have been done in a quarter of the time as the rest of the yahoos.  Memphis thinks he really kicked butt there.  If he only knew!!  

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »
 :blaster :hosed :blaster :margarita: :blaster :hosed :blaster :margarita: :blaster :hosed :blaster :margarita:

Drinks are on me  ;)

This week will be super boring because Dan and Memphis are "fighting" and won't be talking. Drink Up!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...wouldn't it be fun if Dan wins the 2nd one?  :lol:

dan doesnt play in the second one..he goes straight to the third round

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
Yeah, it was a smart move to get Keesha out.

They're basically final 2, seriously.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2008, 09:56:27 PM »

Personally, I think Memphis should have taken this one because Dan would have a better shot at anything mental.  Not exactly Memphis's strong point...no offense to him.  Ok - I guess it was an "offense" to him but I don't care...  :lol:

I was LMAO at that veto challenge tonight.  Dan would have been done in a quarter of the time as the rest of the yahoos.  Memphis thinks he really kicked butt there.  If he only knew!!  

NO KIDDING!!!  And when Memphis won, he acted like he completed this AMAZING feat!   :funny:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »

NO KIDDING!!!  And when Memphis won, he acted like he completed this AMAZING feat!   :funny:

I know! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!! Just goes to show what Dan can really do- even when he isn't trying!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »
Yeah if only Memphis knew.

Dan threw it because he is scared and all would have been a lot easier in the house if he actually won it and kept things the same, hey at least we would all be a lot more interested.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »

I know! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!! Just goes to show what Dan can really do- even when he isn't trying!!

It would be interesting to see how many Dan would have won if he would have played hard from the beginning...Something tells me he would have been a force to be reconned with either way he played.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2008, 10:02:39 PM »
 i really don't think Dan carried who was in the final 3. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »
I want to see Memphis' face when he finds out Dan took Michelle on the trip. I was soooo hoping Julie would say something about it to the houseguests tonight!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2008, 10:05:13 PM »
Yeah if only Memphis knew.

Dan threw it because he is scared and all would have been a lot easier in the house if he actually won it and kept things the same, hey at least we would all be a lot more interested.
Dan threw it because like he said, he wanted the jury vote/Memphis to get a little blood on his hands.

I mean, I know Dan wanted Keesha in the final 3 for that bit, but seriously, this is going to be sooo much easier. It's honestly a little demoralizing/embarrassing that Memphis is going to walk right over Jerry. :P

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2008, 10:05:32 PM »
I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow...

Overconfidence is the biggest hinderance in this game...And these two think they have it sewn up.

Memphis stinks at comps...and if Jerry wins round 2, something tells me that BB will cater to him in the end.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2008, 10:06:16 PM »
so does memphis know dan threw the veto to him? i was under the impression that dan told him he did...but if not...then memphis was played and he better be careful

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

Overconfidence is the biggest hinderance in this game...And these two think they have it sewn up.

Memphis stinks at comps...and if Jerry wins round 2, something tells me that BB will cater to him in the end.

Sounds bad but I want Jerry to win tomorrow just to shake things up a bit  ;)

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »

I wouldn't say that Memphis stinks at competitions, he's won more vetos than anyone in the game and the 2nd part is always a puzzle like the ones he won.

so does memphis know dan threw the veto to him? i was under the impression that dan told him he did...but if not...then memphis was played and he better be careful

I don't think he really needs to be careful at this point, there's no way that Dan will take Jerry so he's golden. He's final 2 guaranteed right now.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »
Fruitless Exit = What Memphis will do if Dan picks Jerry for F2  :funny:

For all those who keep setting others straight.  I know Dan and Memphis are likely F2, it's a joke.  :tup:

But if ANYTHING happens to Memphis tomorrow, the third comp is trivia and Jerry is a real threat there...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »

Sounds bad but I want Jerry to win tomorrow just to shake things up a bit  ;)

Nope - doesn't sound bad at all.  These three are fighting for $500,000.  That should not come easy.  They need to sweat it out a bit.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »
I dont' recall Dan mentioning he threw the veto to memphis -- did anyone catch that he said something?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »

I wouldn't say that Memphis stinks at competitions, he's won more vetos than anyone in the game and the 2nd part is always a puzzle like the ones he won.

Did he win more?  I thought he won 3, and 2 of them were thrown to him...one by Keesha and one by Dan...but my brain is all addled from BB, so who knows what's going on...

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »

I don't think he really needs to be careful at this point, there's no way that Dan will take Jerry so he's golden. He's final 2 guaranteed right now.

so did dan let memphis think he won that veto fair and square or not

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »
I dont' recall Dan mentioning he threw the veto to memphis -- did anyone catch that he said something?

He said that he saw Memphis was behind him and he kept on messing up the second from the top step on purpose, he even tried three names twice on purpose that were wrong to that he would win it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2008, 10:15:18 PM »
I don't think Dan said anything to him, but I don't think Memphis would have been mad "in the moment"...I'm sure he was just thrilled to be off the block...

After thinking about it for a while, he may be peeved that the blood would be on his hands as a result, but then again, he's got a 1 in 3 chance at the prize, so I doubt he'd be all that upset.