Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184394 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »
 :ass:     thats just how I feel!
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2008, 01:55:16 PM »
:wise Every time I see a close up of Jerry I have the same thought - he looks like he is melting. Really - get a good look at him the next time there's a close up - he looks like he was made out of ice cream  and someone turned the heat on.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »
Housecalls starts shortly.  Man oh man at the calls that will come in LOL

I found the Keesha and Memphis confrontation from last night on you tube.

BBAD, the ba****** blocked it all.  OOOPS not BBAD, whomever these real player people are blocked it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 01:59:17 PM by kindly yes »

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »
:ass:     thats just how I feel!

I couldn't agree more!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2008, 01:57:36 PM »
Housecalls starts shortly.  Man oh man at the calls that will come in LOL

I found the Keesha and Memphis confrontation from last night on you tube.

BBAD, the ba****** blocked it all.

I'll have to look for it later on!!

Bunky is on Housecalls today.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »

PS BB said it could potentially change the game, the trip, that is. He brings someone to a private beach, that brings them on his good side. You guys are looking into this waaay too much.

When the show happens I will try not to say I told you so. :P
I don't think you're wrong, but there's nothing wrong with hoping! :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »
They told Boogie what he had won when he won it, though. BB doesn't work like that. Giving secret powers to people that the show doesn't even tell the viewers about has never happened. They'd tell people and advertise the power so that they'd get more viewers, but they're not. Because there is no power.

And when Boogie won the power to overthrow stuff it was like a 3 week period, it's too late in the game to put something like that out there.

PS BB said it could potentially change the game, the trip, that is. He brings someone to a private beach, that brings them on his good side. You guys are looking into this waaay too much.

this whole Big  Brother show is based on  guessing, speculations, potential theories. that's not just for the HG but for the viewers as well..(which includes updaters, posters and readers)

your speculation of somone looking into things way too much could be true however  we never ever RUB IT IN SOMEONES FACE by saying i told you so. that's just bad sportsmanship.

everyone can guess, assume,  and go off on wild tangents on what may happen.. who knows, the craziest idea could be the one that's right!!

lets keep this friendly and congrats to the perosn who's guess is right..!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2008, 02:05:50 PM »
... BB said it could potentially change the game, the trip, that is. He brings someone to a private beach, that brings them on his good side. ....

Ditto, I said that on the last thread and no one paid attention to me.  I think I need to use better emoticons lol

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »
your speculation of somone looking into things way too much could be true however  we never ever RUB IT IN SOMEONES FACE by saying i told you so. that's just bad sportsmanship

Wells said, ugot. I see absolutely no reason to be rude if I disagree with another poster.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »
I didn't take that in a negative way and I don't think there was a negative intent, but I do agree that we should keep this as much fun as we know it is. Let's throw some hot thoughts on Jerry and maybe he will melt some more! :ascared

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2008, 02:09:51 PM »
Ok just to set the record straight I am the one that typed up the letter for dan to read in the DR about the trip and yes there is a super power of veto  :neener: ok I am lying  :lol:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »
 :funny: :funny: BS'er!!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »
WoW!! Bunky really likes Dan!!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2008, 02:14:22 PM »
Let's throw some hot thoughts on Jerry and maybe he will melt some more! :ascared

ok, between the naked chest shots and loosy whitey shots, I dont know how much more thoughts (of any kind) of jerry I can handle without

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
Ok just to set the record straight I am the one that typed up the letter for dan to read in the DR about the trip and yes there is a super power of veto  :neener: ok I am lying  :lol:

very funny kk!!! i love it!! i thought the synopsis of the letter was familiar!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2008, 02:23:20 PM »
They told Boogie what he had won when he won it, though. BB doesn't work like that. Giving secret powers to people that the show doesn't even tell the viewers about has never happened. They'd tell people and advertise the power so that they'd get more viewers, but they're not. Because there is no power.

And when Boogie won the power to overthrow stuff it was like a 3 week period, it's too late in the game to put something like that out there.

this whole Big  Brother show is based on  guessing, speculations, potential theories. that's not just for the HG but for the viewers as well..(which includes updaters, posters and readers)

your speculation of somone looking into things way too much could be true however  we never ever RUB IT IN SOMEONES FACE by saying i told you so. that's just bad sportsmanship.

everyone can guess, assume,  and go off on wild tangents on what may happen.. who knows, the craziest idea could be the one that's right!!

lets keep this friendly and congrats to the perosn who's guess is right..!!
So much for sarcasm, with smiley faces and all. <_<

PS Danielle likes Dan. Wonderful.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2008, 02:26:12 PM »
Use this    :colealert: 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
It's all good no worries people lets just agree to disagree. I was the lone ranger out here last season cause I loved BB9 if you can believe it !and Iwould get so mad when people would say it was the worst season ever  :lol:  Ryan was my pick and I so wanted him to win the money!.....See what I mean I said we are a big happy family and a little crazy to boot  :sucks but thats what makes this forum great. As the great and powerful Texas Lady says flame the hgs but not each other....hmmmm cant we just all get along  :funny: 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »
My thought about the luxury comp. What if Jerry or Keesha had won it. They all had an equal chance but Memphis and Jerry were on the block. So say Keesha had won it, how would winning have changed the game. She wasn't HOH, I can't remember if they had already played for POV.

But really what good would it have done for her or Jerry to go out of the house with a jury member? How would that be game changing? ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
I wondered about that myself. If jerryor keesha had won would they get a day with a jury member? How could that possibly change the outcome of the game if keesha was going to jury anyway. POV was played after the luxury comp.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »
UNLESS there is more to the Lux Comp than we currently know.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2008, 03:00:09 PM »
It's all good no worries people lets just agree to disagree. I was the lone ranger out here last season cause I loved BB9 if you can believe it !and Iwould get so mad when people would say it was the worst season ever  :lol:  Ryan was my pick and I so wanted him to win the money!.....See what I mean I said we are a big happy family and a little crazy to boot  :sucks but thats what makes this forum great. As the great and powerful Texas Lady says flame the hgs but not each other....hmmmm cant we just all get along  :funny: 

Ayup!!!!!!  :rules:  Or ELSE! :vader:

:lol:

I loved Janie, I loved Danie, I liked Sheila and Keesha. (I see a trend developing here..)  :ascared

What irks me is how the men use the women to get to the final two. One of the most disgusting things for me was the endurance comp from the season that shall not be mentioned. Ryan and Adam and Sheila in that water endurance. Sheila had been saying all along that she nearly drowned, that she was deathly afraid of water so the comp was to balance on surf boards with water flowing over them. When she had to drop out, the two talked about who to let go and who to "win" it. That infuriated me.

With Zach and Evel, that was compelling. It was real, they both wanted to win and they fought a long time in the wet and cold. Danie could not have won that endurance, once again it was a setup. She was too thin to be able to withstand the cold that long.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2008, 03:02:26 PM »
Here's a thought with that POV symbol.  Maybe Dan with his luxury win won a special POV for himself in case Memphis or Jerry tries to get rid of him after this hoh.  After his conversation with Keesha last nite and his trip with Michelle,  he was trying to secure his votes with more of the jury.  This way if it does end up this way with either Memphis or Jerry and him at the end, he has Keesha and Michelle's help in securing votes against either of them.  Just a thought as I was making dinner and trying to think what would be the best strategic move for Dan the man.

I think this is driving us all crazy, time for BB to let us in on a few things.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2008, 03:06:01 PM »
I dont like the saber TL I find it very intimidating  :lol:   but really  :hides

I was ready for a female winner this season too! Renny was my pick but Keesha was runner up. It is kind of like you hold onto whatever you possibly can until they actually walk out the door, in that sense we feel just like the hgs...well except for the half million they would lose  :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2008, 03:07:18 PM »
My thought about the luxury comp. What if Jerry or Keesha had won it. They all had an equal chance but Memphis and Jerry were on the block. So say Keesha had won it, how would winning have changed the game. She wasn't HOH, I can't remember if they had already played for POV.

But really what good would it have done for her or Jerry to go out of the house with a jury member? How would that be game changing? ???

Ok now you got me thinking there, hummmm... not sure, it was a pretty hard comp, so there may be more to it?  I can hope!