Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 183922 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« on: September 09, 2008, 12:28:22 PM »
Let's start a new thread. Love or hate the House Guests, talk about it here.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 12:34:24 PM »
Here is a link for Michelle and Dan's visit to the beach.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=10339889

Courtesy of Dreamer at Jokers.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline IheartBBpandabear

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 12:40:52 PM »
Hey!  I've been pretty much a "lurker" for the season, because I usually check out the live feed updates on work time, when I should be working but need a BREAK lol  Anyway, does anyone remember in the begining of the season, Julie said "what the house guests don't know, is that they've already started to play the game".... this was even before they entered the house.  There is SOMETHING up.  And hopefully, it comes into play NOW, before Keesha is taken out.  I can't believe she was there for Memphis this entire time and now, when he doesn't even have to, he's taking Jerry over her.  That's a cop out, bitchy move... no wonder.  Wouldn't expect anything less from him.  All you ladies may think he's "sexy", "hot"... whatever.  I think he looks like a snake and is completely full of himself.  Oh "I've been breaking hearts for years, what's one more?"  COME ON... cut me a break.  He may want to look at it as though that's what he's doing... but in reality, he's just being a chicken.  He really made me angry with making this choice.  I really hope he doesn't follow thru or there is a twist where she can be saved.  Cause if not, BB really SUCKED again this season.  Even though the season not to be mentioned was full of a bunch of skanks and sluts, this season was full of EXPECTED-ness.  (is that a word?  lol)  Pretty disappointing.  I would like to think after last season, and this one, that my dissatisfaction with the show would force me to not watch another season... but I would probably be blowing smoke.  I keep HOPING and PRAYING for it to get better.  This season all season long, I've been waiting for something big... and nothing.    blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah :lol: :funny:
~EVERYTHING happens for a reason~

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »
I think just maybe if keesha would give it a shot and talk to memphis privately and calmly maybe just maybe they could strike a new deal! Yeah I am a big dreamer but hey this house could flip on a dime even with the 24 hour feeds and BBAD we dont see everything. If we did why even tune in to the show?
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »
 :jumpy: welcome to the forum Iheart we are so glad you stopped lurking and started posting! I was a big memphis fan and think he is a cutie but his arrogance has turned me against him I am puling for keesha ....I know dream on right?  :lol:

Anyway glad you are here with us welcome to our happy but a little crazywhich is just how we like it by the way  :lol: family :bigwelcome :party:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »
I'm still holding to the thought -- Dan has a super veto power to use on the HOH comp.    That's my twist!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »
I'm still holding to the thought -- Dan has a super veto power to use on the HOH comp.    That's my twist!!
I like your thinking BBjunkey  :yess:

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 12:47:54 PM »
Exactly... I completely agree.  I wish she would have just went to him on her own and been calm about it.  Though, she DID ask him a few times and he just brushed it off and said she wasn't going and had nothing to worry about.  Maybe Dan can talk him into something... maybe she can.  But probably not.  I'm just hoping something happens because BB has been b-o-r-i-n-g, for the most part, this season, and last season sucked.  So I was thinking this one would recify that, so far, not so good.  One week of Dans being America's Player hopefully isn't the only shake up they have up their sleeves.  

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
Welcome, Iheart! :waves:

I don't think memphis is hot/sexy. He's pudgey!!!! But, I'd rather look at him vs the old troll!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »
:jumpy: welcome to the forum Iheart we are so glad you stopped lurking and started posting! I was a big memphis fan and think he is a cutie but his arrogance has turned me against him I am puling for keesha ....I know dream on right?  :lol:

Anyway glad you are here with us welcome to our happy but a little crazywhich is just how we like it by the way  :lol: family :bigwelcome :party:

LOL   :waves:Oh I know exactly the way you guys like it.  I'm just as crazy, I fit right in.  I just have been so busy at work... by the time I get updated with the live feeds, it's back to work I go, and I don't have any time to chat.   :'(   I just couldn't help myself today and had to talk to someone about Julies remark in the begining.  It's been driving me nuts and I wanted some opinions if anyone else remembered or heard her saying that? :res:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »
I thought that Julie was referring to them voting for the 1st HOH--b4
entering the house.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »
I thought she was talking about the fact they would have to vote the first hoh before ever entering the house ........when she said the game has already started....alas I could be wrong though

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »
Welcome, Iheart! :waves:

I don't think memphis is hot/sexy. He's pudgey!!!! But, I'd rather look at him vs the old troll!

:waves:  Thank you!  lol  YAY!!  Finally someone that agrees with me about Memphis!  I'd rather look at him vs the troll too furz, me too  :lol:

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 12:53:42 PM »
Hmm... maybe that is what she meant.  It's 100% a possiblity... maybe I just read too much into it.  BB makes me do that sometimes hahahaa

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 12:54:17 PM »
Personally I think Memphis is an arrogant pudgey snot!!!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 12:54:23 PM »
btw... Furz... from Philly?!?!  Me too!!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 12:54:47 PM »
Personally I think Memphis is an arrogant pudgey snot!!!
:jumpy:agreed :jam:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 12:55:06 PM »
I like your thinking BBjunkey  :yess:

It just has to be more game changing than a lunch on the beach with a HG.  And Dan is not giving Keesha any hope of staying tonight.  So it has to affect something else.  So I'm going to stand by my call!!!  

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »
But he wears that pudge so well! I think his baby face is just dahling "to quote renny"      :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »
Thanks for the reminder Iheart and Welcome! :hiya

I hope there is something!
 :bigwelcome

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 12:57:39 PM »
 Thanks for the welcome Queeny!!   :waves:

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »
hahaha   awww... I miss Renny... can't wait to see her again when they show sequester

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 12:58:58 PM »
Alright everyone, so what gives with no cleaning or HOH LD for an eviction day?

And  BB- there are other HGs  (:;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
I thought they were in the house when they did the first HOH.  Julie said the game begun before they entered the house.  Did that mean their first impression, or ???

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »
hahaha   awww... I miss Renny... can't wait to see her again when they show sequester
When Renny finds out that not only did Memphis vote her out, but Keesha as well she will start a Memphis VooDoo assembly line at the Jury House. She is going to make that boy do some hurting, and I will be right there sending some mojo  her way. :crazy