Archive > Big Brother

Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion

(1/135) > >>

TexasLady:
Let's start a new thread. Love or hate the House Guests, talk about it here.

TexasLady:
Here is a link for Michelle and Dan's visit to the beach.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=10339889

Courtesy of Dreamer at Jokers.

IheartBBpandabear:
Hey!  I've been pretty much a "lurker" for the season, because I usually check out the live feed updates on work time, when I should be working but need a BREAK lol  Anyway, does anyone remember in the begining of the season, Julie said "what the house guests don't know, is that they've already started to play the game".... this was even before they entered the house.  There is SOMETHING up.  And hopefully, it comes into play NOW, before Keesha is taken out.  I can't believe she was there for Memphis this entire time and now, when he doesn't even have to, he's taking Jerry over her.  That's a cop out, bitchy move... no wonder.  Wouldn't expect anything less from him.  All you ladies may think he's "sexy", "hot"... whatever.  I think he looks like a snake and is completely full of himself.  Oh "I've been breaking hearts for years, what's one more?"  COME ON... cut me a break.  He may want to look at it as though that's what he's doing... but in reality, he's just being a chicken.  He really made me angry with making this choice.  I really hope he doesn't follow thru or there is a twist where she can be saved.  Cause if not, BB really SUCKED again this season.  Even though the season not to be mentioned was full of a bunch of skanks and sluts, this season was full of EXPECTED-ness.  (is that a word?  lol)  Pretty disappointing.  I would like to think after last season, and this one, that my dissatisfaction with the show would force me to not watch another season... but I would probably be blowing smoke.  I keep HOPING and PRAYING for it to get better.  This season all season long, I've been waiting for something big... and nothing.    blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah :lol: :funny:

KitKat:
I think just maybe if keesha would give it a shot and talk to memphis privately and calmly maybe just maybe they could strike a new deal! Yeah I am a big dreamer but hey this house could flip on a dime even with the 24 hour feeds and BBAD we dont see everything. If we did why even tune in to the show?

KitKat:
 :jumpy: welcome to the forum Iheart we are so glad you stopped lurking and started posting! I was a big memphis fan and think he is a cutie but his arrogance has turned me against him I am puling for keesha ....I know dream on right?  :lol:

Anyway glad you are here with us welcome to our happy but a little crazywhich is just how we like it by the way  :lol: family :bigwelcome :party:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version