January 26, 2009  Monday  8:00 -   9:30 pm Episode 4

February 2, 2009   Monday 8:00 -   9:30 pm Episode 5
February 9, 2009   Monday 8:00 -   9:30 pm Episode 6
February 16, 2009 Monday 8:00 -   9:30 pm Episode 7
February 23, 2009 Monday 8:00 -   9:30 pm Episode 7.5  The Women Tell All

March 2, 2009        Monday   8:00 - 10:00 pm Episode 8  Finale
March 2, 2009        Monday 10:00 - 11:00 pm Episode 8.5  After The Final Rose

RealityFreakWill:
Filming for the newest edition of The Bachelor is now concluded and someone posted a bulletin on myspace that Jason did a local radio interview in Seattle and said that he is engaged, very much in love with his fiancee and the lady is moving to Seattle and she had a great connection with his son, Ty.

I think that's fantastic news and I can't wait to watch the season in January and it's premiering on my birthday!  :yess:

marigold:

I think that is something they say every season

I know I wouldn't be watching with the same enthusiasm if they announced it's another one that failed  :lol:

marigold:

Now I'm hearing Jason had a tv interview with a local station who knows with rumors

Either way I'm surprised that someone from the larger media hasn't snagged an interview

Still can't wait for any information they can dish on him

RealityFreakWill:
Article from people.com

The Bachelor’s Jason Mesnick: ‘I’m Engaged!’

The new season of The Bachelor doesn’t begin airing until Jan. 5, but Jason Mesnick tells PEOPLE exclusively that he did find love on ABC’s reality dating series.

“I’m engaged!” Mesnick says. “I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. I’m completely in love.”

Fans will be excited for the 32-year-old Seattle single dad, whose marriage proposal to DeAnna Pappas was thwarted in July on the season finale of The Bachelorette. Instead, Pappas chose professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak.

“I really did fall in love with DeAnna,” he says, adding that when he heard she and Csincsak split in November, “I was shocked. I thought they were going to make it.”

An outpouring of support from fans and family helped convince the divorced Mesnick to take another chance at finding love in front of the cameras.

“I don’t want to be by myself,” Mesnick says. “I’m ready for a relationship and a family.”

That family includes Ty, Mesnick’s 3-year-old son from his first marriage. Mesnick says that the woman of his dreams has to understand that falling in love with him also means connecting with Ty.

“I was not looking for a mom,” he says. “I was looking for a partner for me and a mentor and a friend to Ty.”

Mission accomplished: Mesnick says he’s still in awe of how his life has changed in the past year. “I just really believed this can happen to me,” he says, smiling. “I cannot believe it’s this great!”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version