Author Topic: CBS Fantasy league  (Read 82062 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS Fantasy league
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »
Week 3 Survivor Scores

Ace         57
Bob        43
Charlie   40
Corinne  43
Crystal   24
Dan        52
GC          21
Jacquie   35
Sugar       5
Kelly       54
Ken        36
Marcus   94
Matty     45
Randy    70
Susie     56

Fab 4 picks =  277 pts.

ooops, sorry about that and thanks for noticing Rory   :tup: . . . GC has been added.   I haven't been able to cut and paste the survivor's scores from CBS so I must have missed GC . . . or CBS forgot him and added him after I'd already posted the scores here  :angel: . . . yea, that's it  ;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 10:43:21 PM by s1 »

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2008, 10:03:02 PM »
Week 3 Survivor Scores

Ace         57
Bob        43
Charlie   40
Corinne  43
Crystal   24
Dan        52
Jacquie   35
Sugar       5
Kelly       54
Ken        36
Marcus   94
Matty     45
Randy    70
Susie     56

Fab 4 picks =  277 pts.

What about GC?
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
Kinda disappointed that the tribes are different this year, I liked it better when there were 100 in each tribe and we could see the other's points.  :'( I noticed one of the tribes I'm in has only three members. The score for that tribe is better than our RFF tribe and only because of my score. I looked for the other members and could not find  :spy: them in the top 100. Maybe I'll just drop from that tribe and lower its average.  :nopoints.
CBS no has changed the site again. you keep last weeks members. Don't forget to pick anew.
Surviv-a-holic

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2008, 05:23:19 PM »
I'm looking for a new tribe.  How many are in your tribe?  I'm currently #1 on the reader board purely by luck though.  Tell me about your tribe.

Bee1233

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2008, 05:57:27 PM »
 :waves: Welcome Bee1233!!!  We've got several top scorers in our tribe (7 are in the top 100) and would be glad to have you join us bee.  At this time our tribe is public so anyone can join.  We have a few - 4 - (I don't think they're from this site) that haven't been making their picks so they have hurt our scores some.  Our game plan is to see how everyone does for a few weeks and then start several Private Tribes to take over the leaderboard.  I have started 1 Private tribe already but so far everytime I've tried to invite people to join I just get an error message. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2008, 06:21:37 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF bee1233!! We would love to have you join the fun!

We are a group of mostly rather fanatical fans of Survivor (and The Amazing Race :lol:) who love to follow and dissect the doings.

We're friendly, we don't bite when things go wrong, and for many of us, the games are the icing on the cake!   :hearts:

Have a look around and see what you think!

And the best part? We have a blast doing it!  :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »
Thank you for a nice welcome.  I'm new here.  What place is your tribe in or page on reader board so I can find it?  Also is it RFF? 

Can't wait to join.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »
I found it.  I know some other friends in the top 25.  I will see if they will join too.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
:partie:  the more the merrier Bee   :partie:

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I really do love Reality TV!
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
bee1233 - Congrats on being #1, top scorer thru 3 episodes!!  Love seeing RFF so well represented.  Keep up the good work.  I'll try to stay up there in the rankings also, but as you say, there's a LOT of luck involved.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2008, 05:28:09 PM »
Bonus question this week at CBS:

"Who was the FIRST player to fall out of their raft during the immunity challenge?"

Anyone know this I missed last weeks episode.

Thanks  :waves:Bonus question this week at CBS:

"Who was the FIRST player to fall out of their raft during the immunity challenge?"

Anyone know this I missed last weeks episode.

Thanks  :waves:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »
Got you covered at QT Lil! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2008, 05:59:25 PM »
Thank you GP..much appreciated.  :waves:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I really do love Reality TV!
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2008, 06:24:25 PM »
PM sent to shanghilill containing answer to bonus question.

I wonder if they're making the questions tougher on purpose?

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »
Kelly never fell out of raft (she never moved lol), Dan fell out not long before Ace

So in other words Dan fell out first.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »
Oops...Was I not supposed to put here.  If not feel free to delete it.

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »
 ;) Well, CBS has changed something again. Last week the survivors remained on the team and we did not have to re-pick. Now, again, we re-pick. Make those picks to keep the RFF tribe strong  :tup:
Just checked and our tribe is in 38th, 143 points behind 1st. LET'S GO TRIBE :spank:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 04:27:14 PM by Rorys clan »
Surviv-a-holic

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2008, 02:25:40 AM »
We have to re-pick?  So far, I haven't had to, but did a couple times.  Right now, my team is the same as last week. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2008, 02:39:24 AM »
Hey bee1233!  :congrats:  You ranked #2 of 21,229 players in Week 4!  Wow!  :wtg:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2008, 03:44:51 PM »
TY Rudy.  Picks are going to be tough this week.  Appears CBS pts for Ace and Sugar have been off.  Good luck to all.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2008, 04:15:17 PM »
Hi bee!!!  A lot of points have been off at CBS.   :groan: They don't even post how they came up with the total this season.  I'm pretty sure they forgot to subtract Sugar's exile island points at least once and I'm not positive but I think it was Paloma they forgot to subtract her voted off points.   There is almost as much luck (if not more) goes into winning this as there is spoiling and educated guessing.  You've got a great score.  Good luck with winning the whole shabang!!! 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »
Really?  I hadn't noticed.  It wouldn't do any good to try to get cbs to correct the points cuz I dont think they care!! :hand: We'd be spinning our wheels trying.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »
CBS wouldn't correct them even if they were wrong just hard to guess if their mistakes will help score or not.  Wishful thinking to win the whole thing.  I'm just having fun playing.  Next season I will have to try the other survivor game you all play.  It looks fun.  Good Luck tonight.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »
Rudy, CBS doesn't post how the scores are totaled so we have no proof they did it wrong.  I keep up with names called, etc. as I watch the show and occasionally rewatch and recount to get a ballpark total for each survivor.  A voted out person loses 40 pts.  That's a lot of pts. to make up with name calls and if they've sat out a challenge also that's another 12 pts. gone.    :umn: I may miss a few name calls during a show but I doubt that I miss enough to make up that many pts.  There are times when I can't even get the pts. available to total a survivor's score no matter how much I juggle the numbers.  Oh well . . . at least we're doing good in the game even though we're not winning  . . . yet  :neener:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »
bee, last season CBS did make a few corrections when they were pointed out but not all of them.  I can't remember who it was, it was a female, that didn't get penalized for getting voted out and they never corrected that one.  Don't give up on winning, I used to "talk" with a CBS winner at another spoiler site.   He won a vehicle of some sort, can't remember what season it as now but it was 1-2 before Pearl Islands.  Somebody has to win . . . might as well be you . . . or me  ;)