Archive > Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden

CBS Fantasy league

<< < (2/45) > >>

RudyRules:
Bzzzzt!  It was a dang hassle.  :groan: :res:  But I got in...fin...a...lly.   I was gonna hit the sack early, but got tied up with cbs and went in circles, but finally got to where I can pick my team.  Past that?  I will forget it for tonite and try again tomorrow.  Have a feeling joining a tribe isn't ready, but havne't looked, so not sure.  whatever......that's where I'm at.  Doesn't someone have to start a tribe, name it, then we join?  And, I think 8 members is the limit per tribe.  Rory, is that correct?

My head is spinning.  :pull

:nitenite:

Rorys clan:
 :tup: seems like that is right, I tried to log in today and after doing so was immediately sent to the registration page, I've already register. :groan: Here we go again I'm afraid. So when does the other REAL league start,  :duno: RFF?

RudyRules:
Rory, your guess is as good as any of us!!  With the cbs web monkeys, who knows.  :duno:  I checked yesterday and there's nothing posted about starting a Private Tribe.  It talks about it only in the Official Rules.  Sooo...looks like we play the waiting game.  :pull
 Everyone, keep checking when you have time & if you see anything about starting a Tribe, post it here!  :tup:

anniam:
I can't play.  I'm Canadian. booooooo  :pull

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: anniam on September 16, 2008, 05:41:34 PM ---I can't play.  I'm Canadian. booooooo  :pull

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry, anniam. :( I wonder why Canadians can't play.  Most of the other games allow Canadians. 
I see you're playing at Lance's Pick'em. Yeah! :bounce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version