Author Topic: CBS Fantasy league  (Read 82071 times)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: CBS Fantasy league
« Reply #175 on: November 08, 2008, 11:18:52 PM »
I would bet Randy got points for finding the hidden immunity idol because he was the one that dug it up. 

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2008, 07:23:06 AM »
bee, I thought you probably had figured it out (and you may have) but Finds hidden immunity idol doesn't appear in the list of how to earn points.  I would have sworn it was there. ???   He may have got credit (it is 30 pts.) for finding an individual immunity idol under the heading of Wins Immunity (individual) even though he didn't technically win it and it wasn't at the immunity challenge.

Reads Tree Mail: Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors reads aloud any part of the "Tree Mail".
Cries: Your team earns 12 points any time one of your Survivors sheds tears
Wins Immunity (group): Your team earns 25 points any time one of your Survivors is on the tribe that wins the Immunity Challenge.
Wins Immunity (individual): Your team earns 30 points any time one of your Survivors wins the individual Immunity Challenge.
Wins Reward Challenge (group): Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors is on the tribe that wins a Reward Challenge.
Wins Reward Challenge (individual): Your team earns 20 points any time one of your Survivors wins the individual Reward Challenge.
Jeff Says Your Name: Your team earns 3 points any time Jeff Probst says the name of one of your Survivors.
Use of NOW Wireless Device: Your team earns 30 points any time on of your Survivors uses a Sprint NOW Wireless Device.
Chosen to share Reward Prize: Your team earns 10 points any time one of your Survivors is chosen to share a reward prize.
Given Immunity Idol by another survivor: Your team earns 15 points any time one of your Survivors is given an Immunity Idol by any other Survivor.

Sent to Exile Island: Your team loses 18 points any time one of your Survivors visits Exile Island.
Sits Out Challenge: Your team loses 12 points any time one of your Survivors does not take part in a group Challenge: Reward or Immunity.
Voted Off: Your team loses 40 points when one of your Survivors gets voted off the island.
Gives Immunity Idol: Your team loses 15 points any time one of your Survivors gives the Immunity Idol to another Survivor.
Receive Medical Attention: Your team loses 10 points any time one of your Survivors receives professional medical attention from a Survivor Staff member.

Bonus Points/Ponderosa: You are awarded 30 points for correctly answering the Weekly Bonus Point question and/or the Ponderosa Extra Point question.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 07:29:06 AM by s1 »

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I really do love Reality TV!
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »
Aren't we all just holding our breath for this one:

Use of NOW Wireless Device: Your team earns 30 points any time on of your Survivors uses a Sprint NOW Wireless Device.

I can remember once, maybe twice, in the history of Survivor where this (commumicated with loved ones back home) has happened.  Does the inclusion of this scoring possibility foreshadow a future event?  No way, not with cBS.

By the way, I would have thought the finding of an immunity idol would have scored something also...but then again, I thought we would be treated for some non-scoring nudity last episode also.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2008, 10:03:54 PM »
I agree...would have loved some pts for nudity.  Also wonder if reward challenge they will get to call home.  They have done it a few times on reward challenges.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2008, 06:07:58 PM »
Hey I got a stupid question....What happened to RealityFanForum.com?
Are more than 10 actually in the tribe? Seems impossible to be that low. :idgit

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »
The tribe known as RealityFan Forum.com is still live...as of last week, it says our average point total is 971, which seems very doubtful for the 10 owners listed.   Either it's about 1000 points off, or they've allowed a lot of new teams in, and not added them to the members page.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2008, 07:33:20 PM »
spoiledpeach apparently had technical probs because she plumetted in scores and only has two players left?? And I have no idea how that happened but Randy is no longer there?? :duno:

So something weird happened and I don't think she can recover--so should I unjoin her? Will there still be enough? Advice please?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2008, 12:40:56 AM »
Don't unjoin spoiledpeach yet until we find a replacement.  Over this coming weekend, we can take a look at the tribe's scores, and see if we can improve. 

Sounds like spoiledpeach has been sabataged.  Was it the Meditarian fruit fly?

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2008, 04:33:04 AM »
Let me know if you need another person.  Peachbb is #41 and I'm sure she would join if you needed her.  I chat with her almost everyday.  Keep me posted.  Just something not right with the score.  Could it be that the invite posted link in here someone else used?

Let me know. :party:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2008, 08:53:04 AM »
I'm not sure but for Public Tribes I suspect that even though there are only 10 people showing listed per tribe there are many more people actually on the tribe.  If you read the comments below each tribe you'll see people making comments that aren't in the list.   I would guess most of the not showing are low scorers trying to hang onto our coattail and take a ride to the top.  Only problem is there are too many of them and they're draging us down  (:;)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »
Still haven't figured out how to read the comments past the first 10.  :groan:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #186 on: November 14, 2008, 04:16:08 AM »
Well what about RFF Gabongo?  It shows large scoring, but only two players?  I should never have started that tribe and I apologize for doing it.  Hope it hasn't messed up things too much.  :crybabe:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2008, 04:26:33 AM »
Way back somewhere in this thread, someone said our weekly team disapppears after each ep, and we must choose different players after each ep.  But my team was STAYING every week!  The same ones stayed intact until after Ep8.  That's when they disappeared and yup...I had to choose a new team.  So this time I copied my players in a safe place to remember who they were.  :tup:

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »
 :groan: Boy did I screw up, went from 4th to 23rd when Marcus got blindsided, then for some stupid reason  :suicide I said Kenny shared the clue when it was Charlie, thankfully I only slid two spots instead of gaining 5.
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2008, 04:09:33 PM »
I know the feeling Rory.  I picked Marcus for sharing the clue, because he read it to the rest of the tribe... :groan:

I think this week's questions leave a little less interpretation involved.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »
I know the feeling Rory.  I picked Marcus for sharing the clue, because he read it to the rest of the tribe... :groan:

I think this week's questions leave a little less interpretation involved.

I wish I could give you the 30 pts.  I got the question right but I'm sitting at #21 and chances of making it to #1 in the remaining time are pretty slim.  I would love to see someone from RFF win it!!! 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
We so need to confirm these questions at QT! I know there was a flurry of Q's last time, but I too was sure that it was Kenny so never even double-checked :groan:

I would give one of y'all all my points if I could--We would be thrilled beyond words if someone from RFF won!

and pssst...I'm lots of fun to travel with!  :funny: :angel: :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2008, 02:06:05 AM »
I missed BOTH bonus Q's.  My total pts was the lowest since the game started, a measly 87pts.   :groan:
I'm not gonna waste time looking on their dumb list to see how I ranked!   
Sorry, Team.  :'(

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2008, 03:20:28 AM »
Sorry about bonus questions...you should have asked me.  Kenny found it, Charlie shared it and marcus read it.  I rewatch everything thurs night.  so ask me if you are unsure
 :groan:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2008, 03:29:22 AM »
LOL s1 I'm at 13 and so far behind now I doubt I will make it back to number 1.  I will never give up though.

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2008, 03:40:54 PM »
Seems cBS finally got around to updating their own answer for one of the bonus questions last week.  Many teams, who had originally chosen Marcus, have now been awarded 30 bonus points.  I can not say I'm unpleased, but the questions need to be more black and white, with no shades of gray.

Who shared the immunity idol clue with the tribe?

Correct Answer: Charlie OR Marcus*

* Points were awarded for either of these correct answers to the Fantasy League Bonus Question.

Offline Rorys clan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2008, 08:50:34 AM »
 (:;) Thanks, CBS, tried to enter my bonus question pick. I was told I must register... I am registered. Log out and log in same thing. Some things never change. Ruin a good thing. :cmas12
Surviv-a-holic
:)          }*

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »
To Rory (and all other RFF players),

In order to answer the bonus questions this week, you must first change your roster to two active players, not four.  Try modifying your roster first, then you'll be able to answer the questions.

Good luck selecting the right two,  :mas25
geo1bar2

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »
 :jam: And here's to all non-RFF players making the wrong 2 picks  :jam:  Especially those that are in the top  25-50!!!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
ROFLMAO S1....Glad you are feeling better. :cmas23