Author Topic: How Orangeena does it!  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
How Orangeena does it!
« on: April 16, 2004, 05:08:16 PM »
If you read the spoiler boards, the most likely you have seen Orangeena's picks for the boot and how he/she always talks about the "saucers" have landed. Well, I think I have it figured out! Maybe people already know this, but here it goes:

Now, I am no expert, but Orangeena posted over on sucks this:
You never know what time table those darned saucers are on. There's a name for it. It's called Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Sometimes they're WEEKS early. Sometimes they're pre-season-ed and sometimes they are VERY late. Almost last minute. Which do you prefer? There's no telling. Would you rather know or not know?

I guess they were celebrating Bunny Day,  before they flew back to Planet Spoiler.

The secret is, that she has one of the huge satellite dishes. You know, those 18 footers, that look hideous in someone front yards.

When the CBS streams the shows to the local affilaites, people with those huge dishes can snag the feed and watch the show early.

Sometime the networks send the whole season way in advance to the beginning, other times, the day of the airing, and sometimes, the local affiliate is receiving the end of the show when the show is actually beginning to air!

They knew that Kathy was the boot so early because of the Easter Holiday and the network streamed it to the local affiliate before the weekend.

So, the next time you see "the saucers have landed" you know that the local affilates have just received the show for airing.

Maybe everyone already knows this and I am preaching to the choir.

Let me know.

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: How Orangeena does it!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 05:44:51 PM »
Could be Rob.. ;) From reading yards and yards of Oranges posts...she has a sauce(source) that is letting her know bit by bit who's going next..
Orange predicted the Tina boot while others such as Chillone beleived it to be Ethan...
Orange had Richard when we were all sure that it was Ethan (I think Ethan?? I can't remember right now?)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 11:12:22 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 12:14:30 PM »
I should add that Orangeena posted in sucks that she does not have a boot list..she will let us know who is the boot week to week..as the saucers land....

CindiLou

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 05:34:26 PM »
Wow, Rob! That makes sense. How cool is that?

Thanks Puddin for all those details. It does sound like Rupert, Jenna L, Amber and Rob will make Final Four.

ShiiAnn next to go
Then Tom.

I am thinking Jenna L wins Final IC and chooses to take Rob with her to Final Two. If she does, I think she would win.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 06:32:44 PM »
Sometime the networks send the whole season way in advance to the beginning, other times, the day of the airing, and sometimes, the local affiliate is receiving the end of the show when the show is actually beginning to air!

I knew a guy that did this...when I was bartending..I use to get a crowd on survivor nights,my bar had 20TVs all over the bar, anyway this one guy use to come in and knew everything that was going to happen that night on Survivor..he said that he would pirate the feeds as they were being sent to the affiliate stations..so yes Rob..this could be true..except I don't think that Orange is all that smart..her Agent ,Orange, is feeding her info.. ;)
lol I didn't have a pc back then or I imagine that I could really kick some butt in the games.. :D