Author Topic: unprecedented mistake  (Read 72761 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: unprecedented mistake
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »
Basically someone loses their sh!t and can no longer be in the final 3, can not compete, cannot get to Portland, therefore are eliminated from the competition. One team probably advances to the final 3, most likely the lucky bastards.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2008, 03:39:46 PM »
 :meow: those foot ball ppl.. wel i am going to my friends @ 6ish so i am sure by the time the movie is over and i get home and get the tv bk dvrd i will not  HAVE TO WATCH COMMERICALS YEA!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »
It is very rarely when all of you detectives are as stumped and befuddled as you are right now with the whole unprecidented mistake conundrum. Let me throw this out here and see just what sticks. Could this "unprecidented mistake" just be some sort of elaborate ruse to throw the TAR dectectives off? Could Van Muster and associated have planted this gigantic mistake in the game to allow everyone here to focus on it rather than the pictorial, editorial and bogged evidence that is collected so easily? Are we making too much of this mistake? I know that CBS and Van Muster and Co. are never happy with the evidence that is collected by you guys, so maybe this hot little tidbit is a game within the game?

Just a thought...(I don't even believe it, either)

RFF should get its own reality:
"The Amazing Stalking" a competition for reality fans to try and discover the ending of a show's season before it airs lol
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move