Author Topic: Clues for 4/22  (Read 2700 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Clues for 4/22
« on: April 16, 2004, 09:17:33 AM »
Next weeks Episode Title

"Stupid People, Stupid, Stupid People."

Voice Over Transcript

JP:  Next time on Survivor... Alicia is on edge.
Alicia:  Don't, don't don't don't.
Jenna:  You know you don't wanna (inaudible)
Amber:  She's just being a big baby.
JP:  Forced to make a tough decision, Rupert's at risk.
Rupert:  This is what kicked me out on Pearl Islands.
JP:  And a surprising development threatens the power players.
Tom:  You know who they want to get rid of, it aint gonna be me.
Rob: I'm as scared as all of them but I'm not letting 'em see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From CBS~
 ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR:
One castaway is angered when being called, by the group, the least deserving person to be an "All-Star."

Winning the Reward Challenge gives one All-Star the rare power to decide what the others eat, from a juicy steak to a small, cold bowl of rice.

Shii Ann annoys Alicia, who warns her to watch it, or her camp life will be pretty unpleasant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RC
I think that Rupert must win RC?

Winning the Reward Challenge gives one All-Star the rare power to decide what the others eat, from a juicy steak to a small, cold bowl of rice.

Pictures @ http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep12_1.html
My picture hosting is down ::)..............puddin

« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 10:52:09 PM by Puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Clues for 4/22
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 09:45:35 AM »
I cannot remember what got Rupert kicked out of the S7???

I think it is going to be Alica next week.

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 03:25:38 PM »
Yay Rob..are you going to help me spoil?? Please?
Why was Rupert kicked out..because he trusted Lil
she screwed him over..Rupert felt safe with his alliance
Ruperts final words
This would have made my life a lot better. I always get hurt trusting people. I want so badly to be accepted, and I never get the acceptance that I want. I don't fit. So much for my dreams."

He could be saying that whatever is being asked of him is the same thing that got him kicked out in Pearl Islands maybe like turning on one of his alliance??

I'm rethinking Rupert winning the RC..? I'm trying to figure out what the winner of the RC would sacrifice? lol.. now I have to go looking for that challenge..I can't remember off hand which Survivor it was ...
 ::) Or was it Big Brother that i'm thinking of? Everyone on PBJ.s for a week while the winner(Jee) ate whatever he wanted..? lol
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 03:17:22 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 03:32:48 PM »
Some new clues..
From transcript of new online preview:

VO: Only 4 Survivor episodes left. CBS Thursday.
TEXT: 4 SURVIVOR EPISODES LEFT
Jeff: We're gonna get catty.
VO: In a new game of truth...
Shii: Stupid players.
VO: Someone could get crushed.
Alicia: I don't like these people anymore.
VO: And, an endurance test for immunity...
Jeff: How much more you left in you Rupert?
VO: Move a muscle, get washed out!
?: Woo!
VO: Plus, will Survivor sweethearts Rob and Amber turn on each other?
Amber: Even if I'm lying to him, he's gonna trust me.
VO: There is a million reasons why.
TEXT: A MI$$ION REASONS
Rob: She may be playing me, and if so... hey, she had me fooled.

RC~
Also, the RC looks like a trivia game - every answer right, cut someone's rope to break their mask (just like S6). Winner gets to choose what everyone else eats.
IC is an arm in the air endurance challenge like S3... it shows either Amber or Alicia getting the water on them - but I think it's just an image that they use when describing the challenge.

Looks like~
Survivor Amazon -- Episode 8 -- IC

After receiving masks to decorate for the upcoming Immunity Challenge, the tribe met Jeff Probst and listened as he explained the rules. The Survivors would be asked a series of questions based on Brazilian and Amazonian culture and basic survival skills. The decorated masks were hanging in front of a suspended log. Each time a question was answered correctly, the Survivors would use a machete to cut through three different ropes that would eventually release one of the suspended logs, propelling it through the air to smash one of the masks. Once a Survivor's mask was destroyed, they would be out of the game. The person whose mask was left intact would win.

IC~Water Bucket Tip

Wooden towers support large water buckets triggered to tip and discharge their contents of water at the slightest pull. The trigger mechanism is attached to a chain and shackle, which in turn are attached to each Survivor's wrist. The chain leash is short enough to force the Survivors to have their arm fully extended upwards. Fatigue is the determining factor in this endurance challenge. The last person standing w/an untipped bucket gets Immunity.
 Redux of Survivor: Africa Episode 7 Immunity Challenge "When It Rains It Really Pours"
The Survivors are each placed directly underneath a bucket filled with water. The bucket is connected to the Survivor's wrists by a rope just above their head. If a Survivor moves his or her hand, the bucket will tip over and shower the person with water. The last Survivor to remain dry with their hand held above their head wins

Vidcaps~          http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp12.html         

« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 04:00:29 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 04:05:52 PM »
RC ~ ..Looks like~
Survivor Amazon -- Episode 8 -- IC

After receiving masks to decorate for the upcoming Immunity Challenge, the tribe met Jeff Probst and listened as he explained the rules. The Survivors would be asked a series of questions based on Brazilian and Amazonian culture and basic survival skills. The decorated masks were hanging in front of a suspended log. Each time a question was answered correctly, the Survivors would use a machete to cut through three different ropes that would eventually release one of the suspended logs, propelling it through the air to smash one of the masks. Once a Survivor's mask was destroyed, they would be out of the game. The person whose mask was left intact would win.

Erickman @ sucks remembered a clue from SNN Winged Monkeys Report~
this is the time of the food auction and snn said pre season guess who gets steak, well thats good. looks like someone choses steak others will get rice.

Does Shi win the RC? I don't think so..she gets rice & bananas?~

And, an endurance test for immunity...
The Endurance test must be IC..someone @ sucks pointed out the IC necklace in this vidcap

A close up of the IC Neclace from the picture above~

Rethinking this one..Rupert has to chose which one of his alliances he has to boot? Rob , Alicia,
Amber,Big Tom ?
I bet that Shi approaches Rupert and makes a deal with him..?(With Shi winning IC) Shi probably wants to break up the Amber ,Rob alliance..He sticks with his alliance of 4 (R/A/T/J) and votes with them to boot off Alicia?

{ pictures from http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S8E12promoA?page=3 }