Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 268644 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1175 on: September 08, 2008, 10:02:25 PM »
You are right lovemykiddies.  Memphis really does seem tormented by what he has to do tomorrow.  All afternoon since he found out/figured out that the live show was tomorrow he has been really restless and has been trying to figure out what to tomorrow.  Niether he or Dan has told Keesha yet that she is leavin which makes me wonder if a he doesn't want to tell her until right before the show because he doesn't want to deal with her crying over it or b he is really starting to consider keeping her, that perhaps she will be a better person to be up against in the end.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1176 on: September 08, 2008, 10:33:42 PM »
Just curious- why would they tape goodbye messages to everyone? At least Keesha mentioned that she had to tape one to Memphis, along with others. Why would she be doing that if he holds the veto? Or maybe it was the last time they had to tape them at all? Does anyone remember how that process went last year?  Maybe the rumor really IS true? I can only hope. Memphis has really disappointed me. I hope that his restlessness today has been an attack of conscience (sp?).  SHE is the reason that he is still in this game!!! She saved his hiney- now it's time to return the favor. JMHO.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1177 on: September 08, 2008, 10:36:32 PM »
Just so that they have their bases covered, really. Memphis isn't safe until he uses the veto, so they need to be prepared. For all they know he might pull a Marcellas.

Also in a way Memphis is the reason Keesha is still in the game, too. If she had not saved Memphis w/Dan/Renny/Libra then April/Ollie/Jessie/Michelle/Jerry would've picked them off, really the shoe would be on the other foot because they'd have majority.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: September 08, 2008, 10:41:25 PM »
Just curious- why would they tape goodbye messages to everyone? At least Keesha mentioned that she had to tape one to Memphis, along with others. Why would she be doing that if he holds the veto? Or maybe it was the last time they had to tape them at all? Does anyone remember how that process went last year?  Maybe the rumor really IS true? I can only hope. Memphis has really disappointed me. I hope that his restlessness today has been an attack of conscience (sp?).  SHE is the reason that he is still in this game!!! She saved his hiney- now it's time to return the favor. JMHO.

I thought about that too Bandit! It kinda gave me a little more hope the rumor was true. Clue one is the superpass homepage that puddin posted, two is the rumors on myspace and other sites (if ya count that as a clue), three is Dan keeps reassuring Keesha that she is safe and four is they all had to tape goodbyes for everyone, including Memphis.  Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up.  :lol: But, my fingers are crossed!

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1179 on: September 08, 2008, 10:44:12 PM »
I heard Dan say to Memphis "can't you tell her in secret?"  Memphis said to Dan, before they cut away to fish, "...they won't let me tell her.."

BB has told Memphis he cannot let Keesha know he is voting her out.

And if Dan has the ultimate call   WOW!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: September 08, 2008, 10:59:17 PM »
Keesha keeps asking them...You guys are voting me out, aren't you.  They deny, deny, deny!!

Then Dan says, let's clarify something...it's not you guys.  And Keesha says, OK, Memphis, you're voting me out!

Dan, once again, shoots.........................and scores!   :res:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1181 on: September 08, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »
If I were Dan I'd be leaping in the air happy about that eviction, seriously.

He now has Renny and Keesha, Michelle from the trip and probably Libra(who likes Dan a lot), Dan basically has this wrapped up. :)

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1182 on: September 08, 2008, 11:19:10 PM »
I saw some speculation here earlier about how Michelle might have refused to go on the beach outing with Dan. I just saw a promotion during Letterman that shows Dan & Michelle hugging, kyaking & having a meal at the beach. They also show him asking her if he has any chance of winning. No wonder he's putting this Keesha outing on Memphis!

(I'm always the last to know! Guess I should get caught up on my reading before I post.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:42:05 PM by purpie »

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1183 on: September 08, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »
I heard Dan say to Memphis "can't you tell her in secret?"  Memphis said to Dan, before they cut away to fish, "...they won't let me tell her.."

BB has told Memphis he cannot let Keesha know he is voting her out.

And if Dan has the ultimate call   WOW!!!
Clue number five!! :lol: :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: September 08, 2008, 11:33:09 PM »
Conspiracy theory ???

Memphis ran in to tell Jerry something and then snuck back to the couch.  It's like HE knows what he want's to do, but BB is telling him not to say anything, so he's reassuring Jerry of his intentions. 

Has BB ever done this before.  Made people keep their vote a secret?  If not, than there IS a new twist!

I hope the conspiracy theory is right and Dan boots Memphis.  That would top the Ollie move!  :vader:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1185 on: September 08, 2008, 11:36:38 PM »
I don't think Dan boots Memphis. That'd be unnecessary ridiculousness that does not benefit him at all.

Oh yeah, BB never makes their vote a secret. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1186 on: September 08, 2008, 11:46:41 PM »
I think Dan booting Memphis would greatly benefit him.  Memphis is his only endurance competition.  If he boots Memphis, he won't be put into that awkward situation of having the trust Memphis if Memphis won endurance. 

He'd be a shoe-in for F2 because he could outlast K/J and he's pretty smart too.  Plus, I think that if he booted Memphis, Keesha would FOR SURE take Dan if she won and Jerry would because he thinks everybody (now Memphis included) hates Dan.

Dan would win over either because game play will come into it if the F2 is K/D or J/D.  Memphis would probably be sequestered separately too.  If they let him in the Jury House, Michelle's day trip would correspond with Dan's day trip and the whole twist would be blown.  BB won't let that happen.

Plus, the BB restriction on telling Keesha is NOT NORMAL.  Somethings up... Dan, please boot Memphis!

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1187 on: September 08, 2008, 11:47:47 PM »
I don't think Dan boots Memphis. That'd be unnecessary ridiculousness that does not benefit him at all.

Oh yeah, BB never makes their vote a secret. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

I heard the words, right out of Memphis' mouth "they will not let me tell her..."  updaters can check the tapes....LOL

so memphis is lying to Dan too??

WOW this is twisted@!!!

GET ANGRY KEESHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1188 on: September 08, 2008, 11:51:00 PM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP

"I know why he is going into the dairy queen room....."

GET EM KEESHA!!!!!

lol

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1189 on: September 08, 2008, 11:55:22 PM »
Oh no, I know they did tell him not to say his vote. I'm just saying it's stupid they're doing it.

PS I don't think it benefits Dan at all, Memphis and Dan have genuinely been playing for each other for weeks now and they fully trust each other. Rather take a 2 on 1 game than a 'well, maybe i'll win if i keep the two weak players' thing. The last comp is guess which houseguest said what so it's nearly a toss up.

Really, they're at a position where they really don't want to boot each other and it's apparent. I don't see him booting Memphis blind-sidedly when he's the only person he's really engrossed all that trust into. Plus even though all of those antics have happened that one time when Michelle RIPed, I find that Dan will stick to his word.

The irony of this is that every year someone does this and everyone reacts differently every year, I was pissed when Dick did it to Eric after AP was the only reason he was in the game, and people enjoyed that on here(:P). I've learned to live with it.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1190 on: September 08, 2008, 11:58:01 PM »
The only game changing twist in the last few days is the "take a jury member to the island" thing. I do not see anyone other than Memphis having the power to get rid of someone. I think tonight may be the end of Keesha in the house.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: September 09, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »
Reading the feeds, I see that Memphis tells Jerry that he's been a heartbreaker all his life, so what's one more?

:knuckles: :touche: :furious: He better marry Ashley, because the rest of us know now! :whever: YOU PIG

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1192 on: September 09, 2008, 12:06:49 AM »
Julie's on Craig right now!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1193 on: September 09, 2008, 12:14:12 AM »
SO Dan tells Keesha - there are some things I want to tell you tomorrow?   Hmmmm---wonder what that is?    Y

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1194 on: September 09, 2008, 12:15:11 AM »
Reading the feeds, I see that Memphis tells Jerry that he's been a heartbreaker all his life, so what's one more?

:knuckles: :touche: :furious: He better marry Ashley, because the rest of us know now! :whever: YOU PIG

Ok...i know people are mad at Memphis and Dan... Calling them liars etc.

I keep thinking "It is just a game"

Memphis has always said he will never see anything of the other HGs again in his life... who knows if this has changed after his friendship with Dan, but surely now Keesha must realize that he meant her too.

This is a game where, yes, you have to talk to people, bullsh*t them, and sometimes trust them... but you also have to WIN... put your game in only YOUR hands. That is what Dan has done by winning HOHs and POVs when he has needed to, as well as Memphis winning POVS. This is the 2nd time in a row that Keesha has not won POV.

It is her own fault.

And Memphis and Dan have been her friends...but it is a game and they are there to win. And that's that.

DAN FTW!

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1195 on: September 09, 2008, 12:18:12 AM »
Memphis will be OBESE in 5 years.  OK, in 2 years!!!

He will have a CARB meltdown.

karma  LOL

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1196 on: September 09, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »
Julie's on Craig right now!

You getting it earlier than I am? It's still the opening monologue here.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1197 on: September 09, 2008, 12:24:21 AM »

Ok...i know people are mad at Memphis and Dan... Calling them liars etc.

I keep thinking "It is just a game"

Memphis has always said he will never see anything of the other HGs again in his life... who knows if this has changed after his friendship with Dan, but surely now Keesha must realize that he meant her too.

This is a game where, yes, you have to talk to people, bullsh*t them, and sometimes trust them... but you also have to WIN... put your game in only YOUR hands. That is what Dan has done by winning HOHs and POVs when he has needed to, as well as Memphis winning POVS. This is the 2nd time in a row that Keesha has not won POV.

It is her own fault.

And Memphis and Dan have been her friends...but it is a game and they are there to win. And that's that.

DAN FTW!

Those are all valid points, but my post was about Memphis being a self-proclaimed heartbreaker.  That's arrogant and I don't think it's a quality women would like, so he better keep the one he's got.  But he did tell Keesha that we would never see any of these people again...except her.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1198 on: September 09, 2008, 12:24:31 AM »
Watching Memphis move into the other room (his room).  It's almost like he is going to "sleep on the couch."

LOL

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1199 on: September 09, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »
Memphis has been talking about how he has broken up with girls (Ie: just not returning their calls lol) in the last couple of days, so I guess i've just accepted that it is how he is. And yes I agree...he should stick with Ashley lol.
Oh well i'm not a huge fan of his personally anyway. He has played a decent game though.

and LOL omg... i was just watching some footage from when Jessie, Michelle and Memphis are outside talking before the earthquake (look up "BB 10 Earthquake Outside" at about 2:35) and Memphis says "Like seven of our asses aren't gonna be here and are gonna be in the jury house as much as you don't want to believe it and if you want to wake up to f***** Jerry, you and him...3 people talking all day, f***** let it ride." Basically he's saying that OMG vote Jerry out now because who the hell would want to be there all day with Jerry during final 3... and here he's deciding to do it!!! heh. Unbelieveable...

I just want Jerry as far away from that money as possible.

And if he is final 2, Dan had better be with him... and Dan had better win.