Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269314 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1150 on: September 08, 2008, 09:02:34 PM »
I hope the rumor is true though, lol

heres another one for ya Will

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1151 on: September 08, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »
I see some rumors flying around on some myspace bulletins that there is another twist to the luxury prize that Dan won and we as the viewers haven't been told yet but that there will be a shocker during the live show tomorrow. The final twist to that prize is that not only did Dan win a trip outside the house and gets to pick a jury member to hang out and talk "game" with, he also will have the "sole power" to evict any of the other three houseguests. Personally I think that's a big wild rumor. I don't see that happening. They'll just do the veto meeting and proceed with the eviction with Memphis being the sole vote.   

that would be awesome!!

maybe that's why dan is laying so low.. sleeping and all.. that would be awesome.. he would evict memphis if that was the case.. he knows he can beat jerry and keesha physcially.. and is quicker mentally than both.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1152 on: September 08, 2008, 09:03:58 PM »
Yes, that's it, Puddin....that's how the wild rumor got around. I kinda wish it is true...don't want Memphis to be the sole vote, know what I mean? Yes, I'm using the renegades favorite phrase, lol!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »
I see some rumors flying around on some myspace bulletins that there is another twist to the luxury prize that Dan won and we as the viewers haven't been told yet but that there will be a shocker during the live show tomorrow. The final twist to that prize is that not only did Dan win a trip outside the house and gets to pick a jury member to hang out and talk "game" with, he also will have the "sole power" to evict any of the other three houseguests. Personally I think that's a big wild rumor. I don't see that happening. They'll just do the veto meeting and proceed with the eviction with Memphis being the sole vote.   

that would be awesome!!

maybe that's why dan is laying so low.. sleeping and all.. that would be awesome.. he would evict memphis if that was the case.. he knows he can beat jerry and keesha physcially.. and is quicker mentally than both.

When I go to bed tonight I'm gonna pretend that is exactly how tomorrow night will go down!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1154 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »
On another note..... :lol:
Anyone think we're over due for a female BB winner?  :lol: :hides
There has only been three, Lisa BB3, Jun BB4 and Maggie BB6. ??? Any thoughts?

ML3  I've been saying that  to other updaters since the bgining of the season!! this machismo crap has got to  stop.. even if thre's a f2 guy girl that would be exciting then 2 guys again..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1155 on: September 08, 2008, 09:08:52 PM »

that would be awesome!!

Oh....Please let this rumor be true!! That would be GREAT!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1156 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »
Puddin, I already knew about Steven doing the superpass interview. He's flying out to Seattle tomorrow, do the interview on Wed, then he's flying out to San Diego to participate in a rodeo event Thursday thru Sunday and then he's flying out to L.A. for the finale and wrap party through Thursday and then he's going to Vegas for another rodeo event and to attend a huge BB bash hosted by Dick that weekend. I am under the impression many former BB houseguests will be in attendance.

Now back to Dan, don't ya'll find it odd that Dan is so reassuring Keesha she's staying.....I would think he would avoid that subject or kinda talk around it but he is so reassuring. I'm really suspicious. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »

that would be awesome!!

When I go to bed tonight I'm gonna pretend that is exactly how tomorrow night will go down!

It's almost like Christmas...You go to bed with that anticipation...

I hope "Santa" is good to you!   :lol:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1158 on: September 08, 2008, 09:13:01 PM »
Now back to Dan, don't ya'll find it odd that Dan is so reassuring Keesha she's staying.....I would think he would avoid that subject or kinda talk around it but he is so reassuring. I'm really suspicious. 
maybe he's so reassuring because the rumor is true!!!!
:lol: I'm still hoping! :lol:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:16:17 PM by MommyLove3 »

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
On another note..... :lol:
Anyone think we're over due for a female BB winner?  :lol: :hides
There has only been three, Lisa BB3, Jun BB4 and Maggie BB6. ??? Any thoughts?

ML3  I've been saying that  to other updaters since the bgining of the season!! this machismo crap has got to  stop.. even if thre's a f2 guy girl that would be exciting then 2 guys again..
Do you think there is a reason for it? I mean is BB a man's game? (i'm not saying it is) Are women more trusting, thus they fall into traps?   ???
Is it all about luck? Just thinkin' out loud. :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: September 08, 2008, 09:22:06 PM »
I think women make decisions based on emotions, where the men play based on strategy...And decisions based on emotions are bound to have a negative impact in a game like this.

Look at most of the women's votes - personal...

Keesha with Angie
Michelle with Libra
April got screwed... :funny: but wanted Memphis out because he didn't talk to her and won a car
Even Renny - April was a good move strategically, but also emotionally - Renny hated her!

I'd have a hard time in the game because I always have to step back and make sure the decisions I make are not emotionally based.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1161 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »
If the rumor is true, who do you think Dan will evict? 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1162 on: September 08, 2008, 09:26:20 PM »

I'd think Jerry, but who knows?  If he evicts Memphis, he will have screwed over everyone basically, and will pretty much be hated by the jury...But it all depends on what Michelle told him.

I mean, would BB really let Dan evict ANYONE?  Even the person who won the POV?  And why would they give the winner of a luxury the power to evict over the lone person off the block, like every other season?  I don't know...something doesn't feel right.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: September 08, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

I'd have a hard time in the game because I always have to step back and make sure the decisions I make are not emotionally based.

Me too! As a matter of fact, I KNOW I could not do BB! I would go crazy, literally!!
Just the sensory deprivation alone would drive me crazy, not to mention the stratagizing and living in such a closed in enviroment with total strangers. NO THANKS!  :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1164 on: September 08, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »
Maybe that's why they didn't do the veto meeting today as they normally do on Mondays and during the live show they will be told that the veto is void and the final twist of the luxury prize will be revealed. I  :duno:

Anyhow, I am really, really, really praying the rumor is true. That is definitely a game changing TWIST!

I find it odd that....

Dan keeps telling Keesha she is not leaving.
Dan is being nice to Jerry lately.
Dan has pretty much been distant from Memphis today.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: September 08, 2008, 09:38:40 PM »
Doesn't it seem strange that Dan has had soo much power this season?

AP, then this luxury...I mean - I'm not speaking from a Michelle/Jerry conspiracy theory standpoint, but you'd think BB would have said "ok - enough of this guy - lets just give him the beach and a chance to speak to a juror, but forget giving him all this extra power"  that's IF he gets this rumored power.

I mean, this guy just don't go away!  And you KNOW the other HG's are going to be ticked!

They just showed the commercial again...

And the voiceover says "A luxury prize....has game changing consequences"

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: September 08, 2008, 09:41:21 PM »
I think (hope) he'll follow the original plan and finally Boot Jerry!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Maybe that's why they didn't do the veto meeting today as they normally do on Mondays and during the live show they will be told that the veto is void and the final twist of the luxury prize will be revealed. I  :duno:

Anyhow, I am really, really, really praying the rumor is true. That is definitely a game changing TWIST!

I find it odd that....

Dan keeps telling Keesha she is not leaving.
Dan is being nice to Jerry lately.
Dan has pretty much been distant from Memphis today.

How many people would really hate him for evicting Memphis, except Memphis.  This could work if it's true ???

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1168 on: September 08, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »
Doesn't it seem strange that Dan has had soo much power this season?

AP, then this luxury...I mean - I'm not speaking from a Michelle/Jerry conspiracy theory standpoint, but you'd think BB would have said "ok - enough of this guy - lets just give him the beach and a chance to speak to a juror, but forget giving him all this extra power"  that's IF he gets this rumored power.

I mean, this guy just don't go away!  And you KNOW the other HG's are going to be ticked!

They just showed the commercial again...

And the voiceover says "A luxury prize....has game changing consequences"

I just saw it on TV, I purposedly had CBS on and there wasn't anything good to watch anyway and caught the commercial. I can't wait to see it on the show tomorrow but I will have to tape it as I go back to work tomorrow after my nine day vacation.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: September 08, 2008, 09:51:18 PM »
I think it is a given if he won this HOH, he would have the sole power of evicting someone because memphis is going to do what he says as would jerry or keesha if they had the only vote. "Know what I mean?"

But that's just my take on it. I guess I will see tomorrow. I say Keesha is being help captive by Dan to keep memphis or jerry from talking to her and to keep her from hearing memphis talk to jerry.
Dan telling her everything is fine is most likely just another lie unless he does have the 'sole power' and plans to send memphis home in spite of the veto comp. Then he gets to fight it out with Keesha & Jerry and he knows he can beat them. Then no matter how many lies he has told, he might get the votes for being the sneakiest player (dr. will repeat if you  will)

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1170 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »
Memphis lost me today.

The way he was putting Keesha down for being a 30 year old Hooters girl really ticked me off.  First of all- good for her to have the look to still do it at her age!  I'm sure they get good tips, plus she is working in what I would think is a high end market.  There is one in my town and the girls aren't that great, i imagine in LA you have to look pretty damn good!

Secondly, it is not to late for her to go college or change occupations if she wanted to.  Its been scientifically proven, we are at our intellectual best in our 30s!  And 30 is still young in my eyes.  

He was saying its 2 steps away from a stripper!  Comon now-really!  I just found his comments to be degrading to her behind her back.  

He can call himself a mixoligist-he is a bartender!  I bartended my way through college in my 30s and up until this summer still bartended summers, it doesn't matter how high end of a place you work in your are still servicing the public.  In my opinion they are in the same job- only he has a college educatin and chooses his position!

Sorry, just ticked me off, him talking like she has no other prospects in life!  :knuckles:

Queeny good for you for saying something!!!  The nerve of the guy, and he is a punk, I mean bartender, I mean mixologist!  Remember he does not have a CAR nor a DL because?????  (Massive tickets)    LOL ooops he won a car!!  But still no DL!!!

He is throwing rocks....
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:58:31 PM by kindly yes »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: September 08, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »
So is everyone here thinking that Dan won some "special power" to use that we don't know about????Besides picking a HG to go to the beach with?  Something like Boogie won?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: September 08, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »
memphis appears to be uncomfortable....I think he is really thinking hard about Dan and all his ideas :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1173 on: September 08, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »
memphis appears to be uncomfortable....I think he is really thinking hard about Dan and all his ideas :duno:

I've never seen Memphis this out of sorts...He's usually so laid back.  I think he's really worried about how this is going to go...Because either way, he loses a vote...or two...or according to Mr. Sway the Jury Jerry, 7.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: September 08, 2008, 10:01:16 PM »
I keep thinking back to Dan making that fake veto symbol...the poll to america about who would try to pass off fake symbols ..and the fact that BB had to have fed him to get that made.

So..I would not be surprised if Dan has something like that  ..that has the power to trump the veto holder if he chooses to.

If that is all the case, then why not just pay Dan  a half million and not even have the season?

I will hold my judgement until I see Dan win the next HOH too..then I will stop watching the show  :lol: