Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269293 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1125 on: September 08, 2008, 07:49:12 PM »
If I remember correctly from her intro interview, she has a college degree, but quit her job to work at Hooters...

I mean, she's doing something she likes, right?  Is that such a bad way to live your life?

Those guys can be unbelievable sometimes!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1126 on: September 08, 2008, 07:50:57 PM »
I'm not sure if she went to college or not but Dan said, "she should be a vet tech, you don't need schooling for that."  Which led me to beleive that she did not go to college.  IDK though, she may have?  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1127 on: September 08, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »
Memphis lost me today.

The way he was putting Keesha down for being a 30 year old Hooters girl really ticked me off.  First of all- good for her to have the look to still do it at her age!  I'm sure they get good tips, plus she is working in what I would think is a high end market.  There is one in my town and the girls aren't that great, i imagine in LA you have to look pretty damn good!

Secondly, it is not to late for her to go college or change occupations if she wanted to.  Its been scientifically proven, we are at our intellectual best in our 30s!  And 30 is still young in my eyes.  

He was saying its 2 steps away from a stripper!  Comon now-really!  I just found his comments to be degrading to her behind her back.  

He can call himself a mixoligist-he is a bartender!  I bartended my way through college in my 30s and up until this summer still bartended summers, it doesn't matter how high end of a place you work in your are still servicing the public.  In my opinion they are in the same job- only he has a college educatin and chooses his position!

Sorry, just ticked me off, him talking like she has no other prospects in life!  :knuckles:
You are right Queeny in all except the mixology. My son teaches at a Bartending/Mixology school. Bartending is simply making drinks and serving, while Mixologists do make  drinks as a Bartender does, he/she actually "Creates" drinks. They invent them the way a chef would invent a new recipe, or a chemist comes up with a new perfume, etc. There is a lot of chemistry and education and certifications involved. It is highly specialized, which is why Memphis continues to make the distinction because he had to work hard in order to earn it.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1128 on: September 08, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »
oops..just looked at Keesha's myspace page it says college graduate!  Maybe Dan and Memphis don't realize that.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: September 08, 2008, 07:56:05 PM »
Hi Artzy- didn't mean to be disrespectful to trained mixologists- but he so got me going, that I in turn put him at her level for my own satisfaction- sorry!

I do know what they do, he just needs to come down a peg or 20!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1130 on: September 08, 2008, 08:03:41 PM »
Hi Artzy- didn't mean to be disrespectful to trained mixologists- but he so got me going, that I in turn put him at her level for my own satisfaction- sorry!

I do know what they do, he just needs to come down a peg or 20!
LOL! I wasn't insulted - I didn't know that you knew the difference. I hate the way Memphis has shown his true colors. What a total AHole he is turning into. He is displaying some serious mysogenistic tendencies, giving Jerry a real run for his sexist of the season title. Dan is just a young Republican and doesn't know any better. I didn't hear Dan actually say anything negative, I believe he genuinely likes Keesha, but shame on him for not saying something. Regarding Keesha's degree - I think she is trying to underplay herself in this game. She could turn out to be the sleeper of the season - now wouldn't that be worth the price of admission?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1131 on: September 08, 2008, 08:10:15 PM »
but the idiots would have to keep Keesha in the game for us to see -- if she can pull it off.  Don't think they will.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: September 08, 2008, 08:11:45 PM »
Artzy

As Dan would say- that would make great TV!  :funny:

I think what pushed me over the edge was the stripper comment!  Professional Cheerleaders dress the same if not more skimpy.  

But he will get his, all the Hooters grils in America (that are fans of RFF)will now know what he thinks of them!   :funny:  "Hooterific (D and M's term) Girls unite!"   :monroe: :yikes  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1133 on: September 08, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
What Queeny said!!

"Hooterific Girls unite!"   :yess:  :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1134 on: September 08, 2008, 08:19:45 PM »
OMG!!!  DID you guys see the previews for tomorrow?

Dan gets out of the limo, and Michelle walks up and laughs and hugs him and he says "Thanks for coming" (They're both smiling)

Then they show them kayaking, then eating dinner on the beach and he says "Do you think I have any chance of winning"

If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought it was an ad for The Bachelor!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: September 08, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »
Wow --- well that answers that question.  Michelle -- went.   Now what is going on on the jury house, and what will happen when Keesha (Jerry?) enter the house and tell their side of this situation/  OMG.  Dan  Dan (you might not be) the man after this stunt!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: September 08, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »
It was so bold of Dan to pick not only a jury member but Michelle!  Very blatent way to try to "work" a vote.  I am so curious what he says, when she asked him why he picked her.  ( I would think she would ask that.)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1137 on: September 08, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »
It was so bold of Dan to pick not only a jury member but Michelle!  Very blatent way to try to "work" a vote.  I am so curious what he says, when she asked him why he picked her.  ( I would think she would ask that.)

Go big or go home, I guess.  He probably figures that he's made so many big moves that he's playing for 2nd place, so he might as well do whatever it takes...Plus, I think deep down in that bony little body are some feelings of guilt for what happened to Michelle.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1138 on: September 08, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »
I dont know how they got michelle out of jury without raising questions but I bet she cant reveal where she went cause that would ruin the integrity of the game. Why not just show the jury the DR's then? There has to be some type of cover up to the jury members.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1139 on: September 08, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »
i wonder if before the eviction on tuesday they show dan and michelle at the beach.. now that will change the game dramatically!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1140 on: September 08, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »
i wonder if before the eviction on tuesday they show dan and michelle at the beach.. now that will change the game dramatically!!

I wondered that myself.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1141 on: September 08, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »

I wondered that myself.

i think they are keeping michelle sequestured. it's the only way!! and they will keep the next one out sequestured.. it's only a few days in between everything so i see them  doing that.   

they could sequester each person and not say a word to them like they did before they got  on the show..  those peopel wouldn't have a clue.. and then couldn't  have their minds tainted by things jerry says he's gonna say once jerry gets to the jury house ( i have some hope)..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1142 on: September 08, 2008, 08:40:14 PM »
one more  to throw out there

dan doesn't seem to be as 'connected" to memphis   since his return. hesleeps alot.. in my oipion to avoid alot of talk.. i think dan can BS for a bit but  he's  avoiding  his typical follow the leader' thing w/ memphis..

maybe michelle told dan about the allaince she had w/ memphis.  and will  somehow  use that?  he just seems a bit distant from memphis.

but of course i have been wrong a whole lot this season!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 08:53:46 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1143 on: September 08, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »
if the don't sequester the rest of the HG's as they get eliminated.  They will put 2 n' 2 together on the Dan/Michelle thing and that would seriously affect the outcome of the game.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1144 on: September 08, 2008, 08:44:21 PM »

dan doesn't seem to be as 'connected" to memphis   since his return. hesleeps alot.. in my oipion to avoid alot of talk.. i think dan can BS for a bit but  he's  avoiding  his typical follow the leader' thing w/ memphis..

maybe michelle told dan about the allaince she had w/ memphis.  and will  somehow  us that?  he just seems a bit distant from memphis.

I noticed that too.  Something going on with Dan.  Maybe he knows he has to play his own game now??  Can't Trust Memphis.  He seems to want Keesha around --like a buffer.  Will be interesting tonight to see if DM get together and talk game.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1145 on: September 08, 2008, 08:50:12 PM »

dan doesn't seem to be as 'connected" to memphis   since his return. hesleeps alot.. in my oipion to avoid alot of talk.. i think dan can BS for a bit but  he's  avoiding  his typical follow the leader' thing w/ memphis..

maybe michelle told dan about the allaince she had w/ memphis.  and will  somehow  us that?  he just seems a bit distant from memphis.

Michelle would definitely tell about Memphis and her alliance.  Dan keeps saying "whatever you think is best" to Memphis.  He's letting Memphis hang himself with the jury and prospective jury.  Dan made his bold moves and now he's laying low, watching his plan come into action.  He likes the drama when he gets to sit back and watch.  That's why DR asked him about his spider fascination.  He weaves the web, people fall into place and they're already trapped when they discover that Dan's "word" is really his web.  It's too late for them when they realize it...and Dan sits back admiring his game.

Honestly, it's the admirable quality that lets him coach a football team.  Anticipate, Plan, Make Your Play and Hope The Players Carry Out Your Plan.  His vote for Bryan made everyone think his word was good.  He's disproven it over and over again and yet....the prey keeps lining up.  He's good.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1146 on: September 08, 2008, 08:56:46 PM »

I noticed that too.  Something going on with Dan.  Maybe he knows he has to play his own game now??  Can't Trust Memphis.  He seems to want Keesha around --like a buffer.  Will be interesting tonight to see if DM get together and talk game.

as soon as memphis won POV again Dan said that he will stay close to keesha so that jery will keep thinking that memphis and  him( jerry) a chance at F2..  IMO i think dan does feel bad about keesha but he see's it game first freinds second.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1147 on: September 08, 2008, 08:56:55 PM »
I see some rumors flying around on some myspace bulletins that there is another twist to the luxury prize that Dan won and we as the viewers haven't been told yet but that there will be a shocker during the live show tomorrow. The final twist to that prize is that not only did Dan win a trip outside the house and gets to pick a jury member to hang out and talk "game" with, he also will have the "sole power" to evict any of the other three houseguests. Personally I think that's a big wild rumor. I don't see that happening. They'll just do the veto meeting and proceed with the eviction with Memphis being the sole vote.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1148 on: September 08, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »
this might be where that rumor is coming from Will, superpass's homepage

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: September 08, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »
I'm with you Queeny! Memphis lost me today too! Those comments about Keesha were uncalled for. He sounded a lot like April IMO.  Maybe he felt the need to start bashing her so he doesn't feel guilty if her votes her out. That's no excuse though! I also agree that Keesha wasted her day away yesterday sleeping off her hangover when she should've been talking with Memphis! I would've really liked to see Dan and Keesha in the final two. I think it would've made an interesting jury vote. But, it doesn't look like thats gonna happen.  :(
On another note..... :lol:
Anyone think we're over due for a female BB winner?  :lol: :hides
There has only been three, Lisa BB3, Jun BB4 and Maggie BB6. ??? Any thoughts?