Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269249 times)

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1100 on: September 08, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
Jerry is 50x worse than Keesha at physical competitions. I can't even process what you guys are saying right now.

It'll be a bad move IF Jerry wins, again they're not the only ones to underestimate him. But right now it's as good a chance(or better*) than Keesha, we will have to wait 2 days to see.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: September 08, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »
I guess it's just an opinion of who we think is worse at competitions.  I think Keesha is worse.

I think Jerry will kill himself trying like he says.  Keesha ??? I don't even think she has "it" to turn on.

Jerry thinks more too.  I'd definitely take Keesha just for game play reasons. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1102 on: September 08, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »
Jerry is 50x worse than Keesha at physical competitions. I can't even process what you guys are saying right now.

It'll be a bad move IF Jerry wins, again they're not the only ones to underestimate him. But right now it's as good a chance(or better*) than Keesha, we will have to wait 2 days to see.

I think Jerry is worse physically, but there is only 1 physical and 2 mental, right?  Which means if Jerry loses the first, he still has a chance to win the second, then the third...

And he's been "Nat"-ing it up over these trivia questions that BB's been throwing at them...Something tells me that Dan is on his way out the door.

But Memphis pretty much has nothing to worry about - Jerry is willing to take him, and so is Dan...and I REALLY don't think Jerry will turn his back on him...

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1103 on: September 08, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »
No. The second one is a timed puzzle/endurance type thing. Jerry has walked in these things.

Keesha will run and Keesha will try haaard. She is faster than Jerry and that's a key component. It sucks that she's going, but on Memphis' side you can't really fault him for it.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1104 on: September 08, 2008, 06:00:53 PM »
They should let Jerry have his moment take him to the final 3 for goodness sake, he will be dead of old age in a few years.
If he doesnt drop dead on live tv first.
Id rather see Jerry in final 3 to give us more of a comp show. I dont want to see a final 3 boring comp that will be easy to determan the outcome.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: September 08, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »

I think Jerry is worse physically, but there is only 1 physical and 2 mental, right?  Which means if Jerry loses the first, he still has a chance to win the second, then the third...

And he's been "Nat"-ing it up over these trivia questions that BB's been throwing at them...Something tells me that Dan is on his way out the door.

Umm my name is not "something"...it was me who told you Dan was on the way out the door!   LOL just kidding

I am leaning big toward breaking my pledge and rooting for Jerry. They deserve whatever they get for being so arrogant and thinking they had it in the bag and dismissing the old man just because he is an old man.  That's what I think. Of course my desires are more for shock value than anything else... ;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: September 08, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »
No. The second one is a timed puzzle/endurance type thing. Jerry has walked in these things.

Keesha will run and Keesha will try haaard. She is faster than Jerry and that's a key component. It sucks that she's going, but on Memphis' side you can't really fault him for it.

Sweet - I forgot about that...Or blocked it out... :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: September 08, 2008, 06:07:29 PM »

Umm my name is not "something"...it was me who told you Dan was on the way out the door!   LOL just kidding

:lolmao:  I stand corrected...

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1108 on: September 08, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »
Regarding the ongoing "how many republics in russia" question.  HOW OLD IS THE GLOBE Jerry is counting these "republics" on?

LOL

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1109 on: September 08, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »
The Russia question is USSR, which is historical information. Regarding the final competitions it's usually 1st: a long, grueling physical endurance, 2nd: a timed puzzle of some sort requiring physical activity, and 3rd: house and/or house guest trivia, which can be really hard.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1110 on: September 08, 2008, 06:37:20 PM »
I don't know if anyone has already posted it, but they are on Criag tonight.  :jumpy:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1111 on: September 08, 2008, 06:38:45 PM »
I don't know if anyone has already posted it, but they are on Criag tonight.  :jumpy:
No Queeny no one posted it yet you rocked that one out  :yess: :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1112 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »
No Queeny no one posted it yet you rocked that one out  :yess: :jam:

Actually have to give the credit to the HGs- I was reading up on the feeds while eating dinner and saw where they thought they might be on it tonight!  :LOL

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1113 on: September 08, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »
Ok with keesha and endurance comps, we have only had 2 I think! The first one was the wall and april won keesha didnt compete as out going hoh. The 2nd was the vine keesha did compete and dropped before or after jerry? I cant remember!

found it Jery dropped first and keesha not long after, as far as endurance goes I would say about even with these 2.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1114 on: September 08, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
If I recall jerry was first out of every endurance Kat, he fell off the wall he fell off the vine, keesha wasn't the worst but wasn't the best, she only won the flower pov comp by default because she was the first out which happened to work out for her, lol .

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1115 on: September 08, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »
I would love it if Julie asks Dan how his date with Michelle was!  :snicker:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1116 on: September 08, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »
Yep totally right puddin, I couldnt remember! I just dont want jerry to stay  :groan: for the love of God cant BB cut us some slack for one season! I am with everyone else though if memphis evicts keesha I hope Jerry wins the whole damn thing!

Now that would make for some great TV as Dan puts it!   :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: September 08, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »

Now that would make for some great TV as Dan puts it!   :lol:

Karma Baby!  That would be GREAT TV  :stirtp:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: September 08, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
OK, speaking of Karma...I called Memphis stupid too many times earlier about his faux-hawk.

So I found a Memphis fan website and felt I owed you all his good pics too...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1119 on: September 08, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »
12 photos of Memphis, and NONE with his hat on?  When were these taken?   :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1120 on: September 08, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
I have a question for those who do watch Craig Ferguson when BB is on since I watch BBAD, when do they do the BB/Julie thing....at the beginning, in the middle or close to the end of the hour? I am thinking of trying to catch CF tonight if BBAD is boring and I know it's only for a few minutes at the most anyway. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1121 on: September 08, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »
It's towards the beginning Will, after his long monologue

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1122 on: September 08, 2008, 07:34:54 PM »
I have a question for those who do watch Craig Ferguson when BB is on since I watch BBAD, when do they do the BB/Julie thing....at the beginning, in the middle or close to the end of the hour? I am thinking of trying to catch CF tonight if BBAD is boring and I know it's only for a few minutes at the most anyway. 

At the beginning- it's pretty much right after the monologue.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1123 on: September 08, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
It's towards the beginning Will, after his long monologue

Thanks, Puddin!  :tup: I figured it would be after the monologue.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1124 on: September 08, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
Memphis lost me today.

The way he was putting Keesha down for being a 30 year old Hooters girl really ticked me off.  First of all- good for her to have the look to still do it at her age!  I'm sure they get good tips, plus she is working in what I would think is a high end market.  There is one in my town and the girls aren't that great, i imagine in LA you have to look pretty damn good!

Secondly, it is not to late for her to go college or change occupations if she wanted to.  Its been scientifically proven, we are at our intellectual best in our 30s!  And 30 is still young in my eyes.  

He was saying its 2 steps away from a stripper!  Comon now-really!  I just found his comments to be degrading to her behind her back.  

He can call himself a mixoligist-he is a bartender!  I bartended my way through college in my 30s and up until this summer still bartended summers, it doesn't matter how high end of a place you work in your are still servicing the public.  In my opinion they are in the same job- only he has a college educatin and chooses his position!

Sorry, just ticked me off, him talking like she has no other prospects in life!  :knuckles: