Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 270699 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1050 on: September 08, 2008, 11:22:08 AM »
No problem Queeny, it will be fun to see if they are smart enough to figure it out :D. Watch BB go ahead and tell them and mess our fun of watching the confused up.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1051 on: September 08, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »
Memphis sure has gotten cocky. In his mind, he's already won!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: September 08, 2008, 11:23:27 AM »
Do the live feeds stay open during the 24 hr LD or is it fish?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1053 on: September 08, 2008, 11:25:21 AM »
I think that they stay open.

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1054 on: September 08, 2008, 11:26:42 AM »
LOL I didnt even know tomorrow was eviction why is that  :jumpy: :meow: :funny:
As far as game play goes. I actually believe from what I have seen hence I have only seen the cbs shows and the showtime shows, that Jerry has played a better game then Keesha.Keesha sucks at mental comps. Jerry does not. Jerry and Keesha both suck at physical comps.
Keesha has played the better mind game though but that is expected since well Jerry just seems goofy and dont really understand the game at all.(a mr know it all that dont know jack **** even if **** was standing in front of him  :yess:)
Everyone on the show was picked for certain reasons.Jerry was picked because he is the rude old bastard that only his family and cbs can stand.That wants a pitty party for his kids. Hmm his kids are old enough to work for the money.Let them earn it :yess:
Keesha, is the House guest drunk. that will need AAA after the show is over with   :yess: Dan is the constant Liar  that will need multi convesions when he leaves the house and Memphis is the lieing riding coattail of the group.This season makes me miss Chicken George and Evil Dick. :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1055 on: September 08, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »
I think this was a pretty good season until memphis and dan flipped and wanted to take the old bastard to F3. I wanted to see dan and keesha final 2 cause the jury votes would be anyone's guess!
delightful just delightful

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1056 on: September 08, 2008, 11:33:27 AM »
Do the live feeds stay open during the 24 hr LD or is it fish?
No we will see the HG's complain that they want to go outside and complain they are bored. At least Danille from season 8 i not there, she was a total bitch that day, more so than other days, lol

Memphis sure has gotten cocky. In his mind, he's already won!!!

Don't get me started, I know its a game but all of a sudden hes heartless........and he is being dans puppet imo. Dan not trying to get him to keep keesha means memphis loses keesha and renny votes, dan trying to get jerrys 4g's thru memphis ,then memphis screwing jerry if he does win final HOH and cuts jerry loose, thats another vote he loses and then lord only knows what influence dan had on michelle! Go Dan! if you win you deserve it!

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1057 on: September 08, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »
I think Dan is working Mephis to get Keesha out becasue he knows Mephis has this pretty locked up in F2.  But if Mephis throws Keesha out then Renny and Keesha can vote for Dan and Dan stands a better chance.  Thats if Jerry doesnt make it to the F2.  FUnny I remeber Mephis saying.  I hope it doesnt come back to me that I should have voted Jerry out.  Well I think it will if he keeps him.  I find it so hard to even try to watch BBAD.  Hope Keesha see's herself drinking like she does.  Not my favorite season especial since Renny left :dontgo: I really hope she gets her own show or something I just loved her.\

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1058 on: September 08, 2008, 11:37:36 AM »
 :kuss: Puddin we basically posted the same.  Great minds think alike :jam:
Thanks for all the updates all of you :waves:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: September 08, 2008, 11:38:54 AM »
The take Jerry to f3 is all Memphiss' idea--and he's talked Dan into it.

Don't forget---tomorrow is live eviction--at 8pm et

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1060 on: September 08, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »
I hope Dan does win, he is my favorite this season I didnt like him at first but he has grown on me a lot. He reminds me of my older brother a sneaky bastard lol.I wish my brother would try out for the show but he stopped watching last year due to a certain house guest that he hated lol.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: September 08, 2008, 11:41:18 AM »
My daughter watched BB when Janelle was a HG.  She started dating, so she never saw another season.  

Well, I was bored and flipping through the channels during the writer's strike and found BB9.  This is the show Jaclyn liked, so I TIVO'd the series. I was in shock.  Was that what my daughter was watching?  I found you RFF and went deeper into shock.  I was hooked, like watching a car wreck, but Jaclyn, had she seen all this?  (Thank God it was before BB9 and our knowledge of RFF....she only saw CBS, not the down and dirty inside scoop  :jam: )

This season flew by IMO.  BB9 seemed like torture.  Even the worst of this season is better than BB9.

From reading these boards, they are doing a second winter season.  I hope they get better people than BB9, because I think I just saw what this game was about with BB10 and really liked it.  Renny (amazing lady), Steven (kept me laughing with Brian), Keesha (pre-wine), Memphis (pre-ego), Brian (the new Ryan Seacrest) and Dan (the best playa' in the house).

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1062 on: September 08, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »
Why really would dan want memphis in F2. Other than michelle being enticed by dan yesterday, everyone but renny and keesha hate dan. Memphis has really done nothing wrong to anybody that they know about. Memphis would win if him and dan are sitting F2. Dan has a better chance against keesha in F2.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1063 on: September 08, 2008, 11:47:56 AM »
Why really would dan want memphis in F2. Other than michelle being enticed by dan yesterday, everyone but renny and keesha hate dan. Memphis has really done nothing wrong to anybody that they know about. Memphis would win if him and dan are sitting F2. Dan has a better chance against keesha in F2.

The only thing I can guess is Memphis won the $130,000 car  :bubs  People might be jealous  :bubs

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1064 on: September 08, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »

I agree!  All the girls except Renny hate Keesha, and Ollie will definatly vote with April-if they even leave the bedroom long enough to vote! :funny: :whips :eww :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: September 08, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
Actually if Dan can get Memphis to vote out Keesha that's 2 votes for Dan, (Keesha + Renny). If Memphis manages to get the 4K from Jerry and then boots him out, that's another 3votes for Dan, (Opril +Jerry). If Dan did a good job with Michelle yesterday, that's another vote for Dan; and all that's left is Libra - and she will probably make it unanimous. Dan could really sweep this whole thing! Has that ever been done before? How cool would that be? And by the way - Memphis would deserve that just on general principle.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1066 on: September 08, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »
Ok my predictions always suck but this is the way I see it

Dan- keesha renny and maybe michelle

Memphis- jerry april ollie and libra......no way memphis is gonna take jerry's money I bet he doesnt even ask

Dan /Keesha F2   dan gets all but memphis and renny  dan wins 5/2

queeny you are crazy girl but right on track  :lol:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1067 on: September 08, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »
I had the same thoughts.  Except I don't believe Opril votes for Dan.  So my results were 5-2 DAN wins.  :hearts:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1068 on: September 08, 2008, 12:10:31 PM »
Can someone Morph a picture for me for the PHOTOCHOPS board.  I want to see Brian as Ryan Seacrest.  Here's a perfect picture to morph if you're talented in that way.  I'm not  :'(
I added a second picture where Ryan looks so much like Brian.  Brian Seacrest  :yess:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: September 08, 2008, 12:36:59 PM »
I dont think there's a way to call who'd win if Dan's in the picture...

This whole "take Michelle on a luxury trip" could blow up in his face...

But, I've seen him survive worse...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1070 on: September 08, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
I dont think there's a way to call who'd win if Dan's in the picture...

This whole "take Michelle on a luxury trip" could blow up in his face...

But, I've seen him survive worse...

Maybe Michelle was only allowed to go if she kept quiet.  Stipends aren't given until the game is over ???

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1071 on: September 08, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »
IF Michelle was Dan's guest yesterday, I wonder how POLLUTED she got?  I bet Dan is hoping enough as so to gain her trust/friendship again.  How quickly some of us forget her and her drinking problem. 

Keesha is a lightweight and far from being a drunk.  I recall Memphis being a tad polluted the other night along with Keesha, no one mentions that.  Dan and Memphis WOW with those 2 and their cockiness!  And, I am about sick of the fake neck prob with that old man. 

GO KEESHA!   :lol:

now i will lose my connection because i posted in the discussion thread BRB

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1072 on: September 08, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »
I totally agree with you kitkat, on what you posted a while ago, I really hope and pray that if they toss out keesha, that jerry stuns the crap out of them and makes the hoh...I think they all forget just how good jerry does at a lot of the comps, maybe not so much the endurance, but the others he can do just fine in...he has had way more time to think and recall a lot of things...and I hope it all backfires on the renegades..I will LMAO!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: September 08, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »
Ya' know...Jerry hasn't been the target when he was put up.  He always knew in the back of his head that he was the pawn.  They were even upset once, because he wasn't upset.

Maybe, he could do better in endurance if he knew it was OVER if he didn't win.  Do or Die?  ???

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1074 on: September 08, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »
I was thinking maybe Michelle said NO WAY to meeting with Dan on a private beach and when he was telling the houseguests about the empty chair and nobody showing up he was finely telling the truth! I don't think Michelle would change her mind about Dan just because he picks her for the trip. I'm afraid that if she did go, when she gets back to the jury house and tells the others they will all be pissed at Dan for not choosing one of them. Poor Dan, I feel he was screwed no matter what he did!