Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269368 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1025 on: September 07, 2008, 10:55:21 PM »
So, tennis just ended and now 60 Minutes came on!   (:;)  I guess we will have to wait another hour.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:23 PM »
So, tennis just ended and now 60 Minutes came on!   (:;)  I guess we will have to wait another hour.

:lol:   I was just going to post the same words. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1027 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »
I think D & M are afraid to vote jerry out --he has them convinced if he goes to the jury house -- he'll turn the votes.  Those fools are going to get burned.  OMG!!! This is tooo funny!!!!1

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1028 on: September 07, 2008, 11:01:08 PM »
No, I just think Dan and Memphis want to make the final 2.

People are making too much fuss about Dan and Memphis doing this. It's not a stupid move and it's not because they're scared of Jerry or anything like that, they just want to win. I get that people don't like them and all but saying the move is bad is ridiculous.

If they do go through with this I guarantee them in the final 2, and they know that they can beat Jerry. Everyone thought they could beat Jerry physically, Renny and all those folks, too. They're just doing what's best for them, really.

EDIT: This is speaking in generalization, so everyone knows. ;).
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1029 on: September 07, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »
Lets say jerry makes it F3. The final 3 part hoh comp. The first part is usually endurance right? Lets say Dan wins. What if Jerry wins 2nd part of comp dont remember what that is at the moment and dan and jerry square off in 3rd part which is mental jerry wins. Jerry final hoh and dan and jerry are F2. Bad for memphis. Keesha on the other hand sucks at endurance and mental as they both know. Only 1 part of hoh is endurance. Jerry has one hell of a shot in the final hoh, and if they send keesha packing I hope jerry wins it all!
delightful just delightful

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1030 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:11 PM »
I don't see Keesha being any more of a threat than Jerry.  But for some reason, they do. ???

But this is something that just came about.  Jerry must have said something that sunk in (like the girl will win).

Since this is the case, then Jerry's mouth finally paid off.  It's like asking out every girl you see, eventually one of them will say yes.  Jerry finally got lucky (with Memphis). 

Keesha isn't trying.  She drank before one POV and kept drinking when they gave a 90 minute warning.  Her losing that POV cost her Renny.  Now she slept all day from a hangover when she could have done....something....rather than nothing.  She feels safe and that's when you get the boot.

:boot:

This behavior makes me less mad that they are kicking her out, but shows they should keep the lazy drunk!
 :hosed

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1031 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:27 PM »
The second part is an endurance/puzzle type thing, the type of thing Memphis and Dan have thrived in and Jerry has walked in. Dick and Danielle had to dive in the swimming tank for that, I doubt Jerry will be top notch for that one, either.

I just hate how everyone is acting like Dan and Memphis are the first one to say Jerry will be a walkover when practically everyone said they could beat Jerry in endurance(this, including Keesha). Jerry has come last in most of these things and the second part type of competition he has walked in it. That's at least a 50% better chance than Keesha.

I get that there's a bunch of mad Keesha fans that she's going home and they are trying to reason with it by saying it's a bad move to justify her leaving or something, but when you look at it it's really not. Keesha outperforms Jerry in these competitions most of the time, and if Dan and Memphis think they have a better chance at Jerry let's see how it turns out, if they're wrong, scold them all you want for the decision. But in my eyes they have a much broader chance at winning with Jerry there.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 11:22:57 PM by Prickzy »

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1032 on: September 07, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »
I feel Memphis is pushing to keep Jerry because he knows that if its him Dan and Jerry as final 3 that dan & Jerry would both take him to the final 2. I know Memphis has a deal with Keesha too, but I don't think he trusts her as much as he does Jerry.  Gooooo Dan!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1033 on: September 08, 2008, 12:36:31 AM »
I feel Memphis is pushing to keep Jerry because he knows that if its him Dan and Jerry as final 3 that dan & Jerry would both take him to the final 2. I know Memphis has a deal with Keesha too, but I don't think he trusts her as much as he does Jerry.  Gooooo Dan!
exactly

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1034 on: September 08, 2008, 12:41:37 AM »
Yeah, it really is a positive move for them all-around, and Memphis gets an added bonus with that, I'd say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1035 on: September 08, 2008, 01:00:23 AM »
I'm so over jerry his voice makes my ears bleed, I cannot stand looking at him. if he is final 2 I'm so over BB,  forever!

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1036 on: September 08, 2008, 01:34:40 AM »
Jerry did not put the "patch" on his neck, and NOW he is walking (trotting) in BY?  Bad neck? And he thinks he will be able to sleep after this?  (exercising prior to bed?)

HOW OLD IS THIS MAN??

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: September 08, 2008, 01:37:59 AM »
Old enough to know better, hopefully.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1038 on: September 08, 2008, 01:40:00 AM »
He is a doofus! 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1039 on: September 08, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »
I'm so over jerry his voice makes my ears bleed, I cannot stand looking at him. if he is final 2 I'm so over BB,  forever!

Wow Puddin! Don' Do It.  ;)

Maybe Memphis will catch on that Jerry would take Dan.  Jerry is convinced that everybody hates Dan, so it's in Jerry's best interest to take Dan.  True or not, that's what Jerry thinks.  Memphis still believes that he has both guys wrapped around his little finger.

...and when you feel safe.....WHAM....  :boot:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1040 on: September 08, 2008, 07:37:50 AM »
We are a sick bunch of people TL  :lol:

We are!  :funny:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1041 on: September 08, 2008, 07:40:08 AM »

Make room in the boat puddin, I want to go with you!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:45:24 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: September 08, 2008, 07:53:36 AM »

Wow Puddin! Don' Do It.  ;)

Maybe Memphis will catch on that Jerry would take Dan.  Jerry is convinced that everybody hates Dan, so it's in Jerry's best interest to take Dan.  True or not, that's what Jerry thinks.  Memphis still believes that he has both guys wrapped around his little finger.

...and when you feel safe.....WHAM....  :boot:
Didn't Jerry already tell Memphis that Dan was playing for second place? Memphis would have to be a complete dope to not get his meaning. Also - the fatal 3rd part of the F2 challenge is the part that Jerry excels in - the "house" and HG questions. Jerry is better than almost all of them. Dan is very good at this as well. If Memphis takes Jerry over Keesha then he deserves to lose. Did he forget that she threw the astronaut POV to him? Dan has reminded him enough. Maybe Dan made some  inroads with Michelle yesterday. I haven't watched BBAD yet, how was his confidence level when he returned? Memphis' selfishness and Jerry's disgustingness, and Keesha's just plain stupidness is making me cheer on Dan for the win. He has played an excellent game.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1043 on: September 08, 2008, 10:20:34 AM »
I just experienced a very frightening moment....

I dropped my youngest off for his 1st day of pre-school  :yess:  and went to breakfast with 2 fellow moms...

I'm sitting at IHOP drinking my OJ minding my own business, when I hear the man behind me crabbing about his toast...

He sounded EXACTLY like Jerry! I almost spit out my juice it scared the crap out of me!  I turned around, and he looked eerily similar to Jerry, but without the sleeveless shirts...

So there you have it folks - there is a Jerry imposter in our midst!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1044 on: September 08, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »
I just experienced a very frightening moment....

I dropped my youngest off for his 1st day of pre-school  :yess:  and went to breakfast with 2 fellow moms...

I'm sitting at IHOP drinking my OJ minding my own business, when I hear the man behind me crabbing about his toast...

He sounded EXACTLY like Jerry! I almost spit out my juice it scared the crap out of me!  I turned around, and he looked eerily similar to Jerry, but without the sleeveless shirts...

So there you have it folks - there is a Jerry imposter in our midst!

OH NO!!!! Not two of them!!! That would scare me as well. Too funny- I am taking my youngest today for his very first day of preschool as well. Enjoy your day!! -Suzanne

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1045 on: September 08, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »
We lost power Sat.  and had surges!  :pull  I have missed alot! 

I do not understand why the boys would keep Jerry.  I would think that either Jerry or Keesha would come in 2nd toeither Memphis or Dan, based on jury votes and comp skills.  Although giving Jerry slight edge on the last comp-knowing HGs. 

That said, it would be a pleasent household longer if they kept Keesha.  Makes no sense at all to me. 

Actually, I thnk Jerry is more of a threat than Keesha.

On another note- Keesha has really just given up it seems, drinking before comps etc...  :duno:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1046 on: September 08, 2008, 11:01:29 AM »
We lost power Sat.  and had surges!  :pull  I have missed alot! 

I do not understand why the boys would keep Jerry.  I would think that either Jerry or Keesha would come in 2nd toeither Memphis or Dan, based on jury votes and comp skills.  Although giving Jerry slight edge on the last comp-knowing HGs. 

That said, it would be a pleasent household longer if they kept Keesha.  Makes no sense at all to me. 

Actually, I thnk Jerry is more of a threat than Keesha.

On another note- Keesha has really just given up it seems, drinking before comps etc...  :duno:

I'm with you- Jerry has been really good at quite a few of the mental comps- and Keesha just barely beat him when she got her last HOH. Now, I am absolutely NOT a Jerry fan. I actually am a big Keesha fan, but I am very disappointed in her. She really has just given up it seems. So, if she isn't going to play the game and take advantage of what she can- like Dan being gone yesterday, then maybe she should go.  I hate to say that- and I hate that the guys are doing that to her. Of course, they keep telling her she's safe but she has made it clear in the DR sessions that we see that no one is safe right now- but that could be due to the editing job.  Guess I will just have to watch and see how it all plays out........... or we could send a banner??? LOL!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: September 08, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »
I can't read back far enough!  :funny: Does anyone know if the HGs know that tomorrow is eviction- which would make today pics/blogs goodbye messages/packing right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1048 on: September 08, 2008, 11:14:29 AM »
just sticking this here because I know someone would ask :D
BB8 final 4, Dani figured out on her own that the live show was Tuesday and thats when the live POV meeting/eviction/HOH comp would begin, they were then locked down for 24 hours BB gave them no heads up on Monday.
They were told by BB on Tuesday that they all had to pack and the live show was that night, BB gave them cards and crafts.
No pictures or blog as far as I can recall.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: September 08, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »
Thanks Puddin'  :hearts: