Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269190 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #975 on: September 07, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »
Do they know that Dan gets to see Michelle? Does Dan get to Michelle while at the private beach? How did you find that out?

He said something like, I can get Michelle's vote.

That's when we (BB fans) started thinking that he didn't take Memphis or Keesha, because he could take one of them OR a jury member.  Because he mentioned Michelle by name, we think he picked her.  But Memphis and Keesha have no idea.  They didn't hear him say the Michelle comment.

It's all a guess at this time.  Hopefully, Dan will talk to the mirrors in the HOH tonight  ;)

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #976 on: September 07, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »
And on another note.  Libra had a nice home and Jerry has a lot of stuff, but WHY IN THE WORLD do Memphis and the gang think that they deserve it more?  Because they didn't obey the law and lost their privileges?  Because they didn't plan ahead, so it should be given to them?

For me it's not wanting to hear that crap over and over and over again. personally, I've
never cared for people who continually brag about personal possessions.

I don't think Dan is being a bully, not at all. He's concerned for Keesha. More than I can say
for cocky Memphis.

Dan just said we should tell her, unless it makes good TV.  He's concerned for the jury vote, not Keesha.

No one likes a braggart, but I hear them say "deserve" it.  It's an entitlement issue that bugs me.

I'm just venting.  I know we all have our own opinions.  But the guys are really bugging me right now!
I don't really think Dan is concerned about anyone but himself.  This is almost getting to be a replay of last years final 2.   They are acting like spoiled brats.  As far as Jerry I do give him a lot of credit for staying in the show for this long and for the care that he has given his wife.  Even though he talks all the time he has done a lot more things in 75 years than the other 3 have.  Wonder if Dan or Memphis would treat their gf's if they got a devastating illness.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #977 on: September 07, 2008, 03:57:43 PM »
was this posted yet?sorry in advance if so....... our updaters picked up on it this afternoon  :jam:

Yesterday, 08:44 PM 
CornerOfficeX 

The winner is taking Michelle with him.

Here ya go Nuala

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #978 on: September 07, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »
The old buzzard is blaming Dan for his sore neck (Dan walked around the corner and "scared" Jerry, not on purpose, a few days ago) but I recall him grabbing his neck and saying that he hurt it right after he joined in on the pillow fight - before Dan startled him. Trying to blame Dan because he acted like a kid and couldn't handle the strain......... (:;)
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #979 on: September 07, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »
I'll bet that dying bug that Memphis and Keesha were discussing was dying of boredom!!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #980 on: September 07, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
I give Jerry a huge amount of credit for getting fit so he could take care of his wife. Right now, his neck and back are hurting and I hope BB gets someone to look at him. I know it is hurting him because he walks with his hand on his neck when he's alone, and he wasn't walking very fast this morning when he took his BR trip, I thought he was very unsteady when he went into the BR, but I can't say for sure of course.

LOL at Bandit!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: September 07, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »
Ok - I don't know what grosses me out more - looking at Jerry - or - looking at Jerry thinking he's  cooking. He has opened a box and a jar, boiled water, and has to read the directions and then calls it cooking! Then he will go on for two days about how hard he had to slave over a hot stove while Dan was off having fun, so they should vote for him and not Dan to win the money. Keesha seems to have just given up. She is acting like the only thing she is trying for is to get Jerry to like her. Does she think that D&M are keeping her and if Jerry likes her before he goes she may have a chance at the money? Poor Keesha.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: September 07, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »
I give Jerry a huge amount of credit for getting fit so he could take care of his wife. Right now, his neck and back are hurting and I hope BB gets someone to look at him. I know it is hurting him because he walks with his hand on his neck when he's alone, and he wasn't walking very fast this morning when he took his BR trip, I thought he was very unsteady when he went into the BR, but I can't say for sure of course.

LOL at Bandit!

He has taken some hard hits.  When he fell in the pool, the slo-mo showed him making contact with the corner of the pool on his coxic bone.  When he was getting out, he said his ass hurts.  His neck was sore before that, but a direct hit on the coxic bone impacts the whole spine.  He isn't just bitchin'.  He's in pain.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: September 07, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »
We all know how I feel about the guy, but I have to give him his props - he is in really great shape. If I was 75 and had those arms I would probably be flexing all the time too.  :weights

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #984 on: September 07, 2008, 04:52:09 PM »
Jerry can't be that BAD off, he continues to exercise!!!  Remember yesterday??  And just now while fixing a meal?  Also, remember the man has a heat rub (Bengay?) and can ask for medication or ice himself.  I recall him being told to do such, ice then heat.  Ibuprofen 600-800 mgs!

Nuala

« Reply #985 on: September 07, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
Thanks for the Michelle info !!!!

In regards to Jerry yes I give him props but he is still rude.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: September 07, 2008, 05:13:00 PM »
Jerry can't be that BAD off, he continues to exercise!!!  Remember yesterday??  And just now while fixing a meal?  Also, remember the man has a heat rub (Bengay?) and can ask for medication or ice himself.  I recall him being told to do such, ice then heat.  Ibuprofen 600-800 mgs!

I don't know... ???

My husband complained of back pain for about 7 months.  He still did chores, worked, had some fun in there too.  But he eventually needed a back fusion.  Just because you're not immobile doesnt' mean it doesn't hurt.  With Jerry, all pity aside, he's a disgustingly rude person inside.  We all know the outside (insert booger here).

Just for the record, I didn't want Jerry to go to the F3. But if the boys boot Keesha, I hope he wins  :snicker:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: September 07, 2008, 05:25:54 PM »

As much as I hate to defend Jerry  :funny: I worked for a physical therapist for 6 years, and the best remedy for muscle strains (in addition to ice and heat) is stretching exercises, which is what he's doing with the therabands...Although he really should be doing some neck/arm stretches as well...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: September 07, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »
Thanks for the Michelle info !!!!

In regards to Jerry yes I give him props but he is still rude.
Rude? Jerry? Nuala - shame on you for insulting all of the rude people of the world. :naughty:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #989 on: September 07, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »
Just saw the commercial for tonite's show - "Can the blonde bombshell beat the boy's club?"

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: September 07, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
If keesha gets booted, it's her own fault.
She got loaded last night, drank nearly a full bottle
of wine. She's slept all day because of a hangover.
She should be schmoozing with Memphis! (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: September 07, 2008, 06:56:09 PM »
You are soooo right about Keesha!!   Are you kidding me?  500k is on the line here.  She has the  PERFECT opportunity to have a serious talk with Memphis while Dan is out of the house and Jerry sleeping.   If they vote her out, I dont' think I'lll be that upset now.  She has  totally blown her one chance with Memphis .   Idiot is all I can say!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #992 on: September 07, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »
DUMB!!!! REALLY DUMB!!!!! :meow:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #993 on: September 07, 2008, 07:01:36 PM »
Tonight's show will be airing via streaming video at RFF in our show discussion thread tonight at 8PM EST!

You can check it out right HERE :waves:

We also plan to air Tuesday's and Thursday's LIVE EVICTION SHOWS this week--hope to see you!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #994 on: September 07, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »
You are soooo right about Keesha!!   Are you kidding me?  500k is on the line here.  She has the  PERFECT opportunity to have a serious talk with Memphis while Dan is out of the house and Jerry sleeping.   If they vote her out, I dont' think I'lll be that upset now.  She has  totally blown her one chance with Memphis .   Idiot is all I can say!!
I just think that she has very unwisely chosen to have faith in, and believe in the word of those two nit wits. She had a glimmer if insight last week when she told Renny that Jerry said some things to her that really made her think, but then the lights went out again. I just think she is a bit on the silly side when it comes to men. It's too bad because she seems like a nice person, and shouldn't  wrap her opinion of herself in the opinions of the men around her. Look at the way Jerry not liking her is driving her crazy. She has some pretty big self-image issues. I hope BB devotes some extra time to her exit interviews with the shrinks. It really saddens me to see women like that. She was much better when Renny was there giving her constant positive reinforcement. The minute Renny left Keesha was like someone let all of her air out.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #995 on: September 07, 2008, 07:11:55 PM »
When will Dan come back to the house from his trip?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #996 on: September 07, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »
When will Dan come back to the house from his trip?

Probably tonight.

Keesha knows Jerry will try and come between them.
She knows Jerry lies. She knows memphis has the POV, and
holds her fate in his hands. She knows that memphis has been
spending time with Jerry. Jerry is now the 'kitchen bitch'.
Then she drinks and bottle of wine, gets drunk, and has slept all day.
If she were a light bulb, she'd be 1 watt!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: September 07, 2008, 07:53:04 PM »
If i was Dan -- (dont know the rules of BB here)  but I would do a Money deal with Michelle.  You work the jury if I get to f2== and I win, I'll give you 50K.   That way Michelle is still in the game to some extend.  Playing in the jury house.  Dan does his thing in the BB house. Michelle doesn't tell what's up, Dan doesn't tell.  Could be one of the better game plays in all of BB. 

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: September 07, 2008, 07:55:57 PM »
I seem to remember deals with the f2 prize money is
against the rules.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: September 07, 2008, 08:01:55 PM »
If that's true --- too bad because I think Michelle would definitely have done it to get some bucks.!!