Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269276 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #950 on: September 07, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »
I wasn't watching him puddin, I was watching Dan micro-shave his arm pits. LOL.. (I think I'm already done for!)  :crazy:
Everytime Dan walks by jerry and BB messes with Dan and calls him out Jerry gets madder, oh joy what a fun day this is going to be, jerry will be on a tirade!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #951 on: September 07, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
That nasty old buzzard is a piss ant!!! Dan was whistling
very softly!  JERK!!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #952 on: September 07, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »
I wasn't watching him puddin, I was watching Dan micro-shave his arm pits. LOL.. (I think I'm already done for!)  :crazy:
Everytime Dan walks by jerry and BB messes with Dan and calls him out Jerry gets madder, oh joy what a fun day this is going to be, jerry will be on a tirade!

Yep, just like a little kid when they don't get their way. I am afraid it is only going to get worse as the day goes on. I wonder if he is going to throw a huge tantrum, too? Sounds like it to me!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #953 on: September 07, 2008, 01:16:53 PM »
Jerry is so po'd about the butter!!!! HUH?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #954 on: September 07, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »

Yep, just like a little kid when they don't get their way. I am afraid it is only going to get worse as the day goes on. I wonder if he is going to throw a huge tantrum, too? Sounds like it to me!
I hope jerry does blow a gasket, maybe piss memphis completely off and jerry will be gone....fingers crossed
delightful just delightful

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #955 on: September 07, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »

I hope jerry does blow a gasket, maybe piss memphis completely off and jerry will be gone....fingers crossed

Oh--I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #956 on: September 07, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
I would love to have Dan see Michelle hopefully securing her vote but more so that he gets to see that Memphis has an alliance with all of the HG's left and has the power to change Memphis' choice of Keesha leaving and does so.  This way exposing Memphis but still taking him with him to the final two.  I believe Memphis is seriously thinking about taking Jerry to the final two.  He probably thinks he will have L/R/K/D vote's.

I know, I'm dreaming lol.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #957 on: September 07, 2008, 01:24:02 PM »
I like the way you think kitkat!!  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #958 on: September 07, 2008, 01:27:11 PM »
I better clarify somethin.. I'm NOT as old as the old geezer!  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #959 on: September 07, 2008, 01:28:47 PM »
  :funny:  shucks TL we know that   :jam:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #960 on: September 07, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
I still eat butter bread, sometimes with sugar , and that peanut butter bread that jerry eats with butter :waves: << guilty! sometimes its the only thing i can grab while doing updates  ;). And who does not have nice italian bread with butter when having pasta or a  beef cassarole? Guess its a Pa. thing  :jumpy:

oh and yeah I am pissed that they do not want to take keesha, for real, she has been loyal to them, saved their ass's, sure they have returned the favor and all but still, she is a friend unilke jerry. I don't know maybe I am being selfish because for  all we know jerry could make final 2 and then what? another week of jerry and jerry wins ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Here's the thing about the bread and butter with pasta - Italians ( not Italian-Americans) never put butter on bread with meals (I have never seen anyone in italy ever put butter on bread). They don't mix dairy fats with tomato sauce. You would never drink a glass of milk with a dish of pasta. You would never put parmagiano or romano cheese on a pasta with a fish sauce. It's kind of like that Suzanne Somers "food combining" diet. Everything is eaten separately, for example, you begin with antipasto, then you have pasta, then meat, then veggies, then salad, then cheese, then fruit and coffee and then dessert. It's about digestion, and it's not just Italians, French and Spanish do it as well. Since I am a first generation Italian I was raised as a European rather than as an American, and the butter bread thing really threw me.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #961 on: September 07, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
Yall have to hush about the food now you are making me extremely hungry  :lol: and the feeds are way to exciting to grab a bite to eat...look at the pics on the update thread how could anyone possibly walk away from that  :groan:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #962 on: September 07, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »
  :funny:  shucks TL we know that   :jam:

Age is just a number. I'm sitting here --listening to Kid Rock and watching a troll!!!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #963 on: September 07, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »

When will this tirade happen, it is pretty boring watching these three sleep all day and night, they do absolutely nothing now.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #964 on: September 07, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »
Can't happen soon enough for me!!!! Maybe it would wake Memphis out of his Jerry
f3 trance!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #965 on: September 07, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »
Let's pay for a plane to buzz the house! A banner, drop leaflets!!  :plane:

*Keesha go talk game with Memphis.
*Jerry, Dan threw out your butter on purpose.. go on a rampage!
*Memphis, Dan is meeting with Michelle right now!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #966 on: September 07, 2008, 02:27:47 PM »
Keesha needs to stir the pot and get Jerry all riled up so Memphis will be reminded what life would be like with Jerry in the F3!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: September 07, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »
Keesha needs to stir the pot and get Jerry all riled up so Memphis will be reminded what life would be like with Jerry in the F3!!

So TRUE!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #968 on: September 07, 2008, 02:33:48 PM »
My hope, is that Jerry (because he's so steamed at Dan right now) goes to Memphis and says stuff like.... I can kick that little ****'s butt.  I've memorized everything in this house, etc....then....

Memphis could see that Jerry might be a threat. Jerry would take Dan to F2 cuz he thinks everyone hates Dan.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #969 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »
My hope, is that Jerry (because he's so steamed at Dan right now) goes to Memphis and says stuff like.... I can kick that little ****'s butt.  I've memorized everything in this house, etc....then....

Memphis could see that Jerry might be a threat. Jerry would take Dan to F2 cuz he thinks everyone hates Dan.

Exactly!! They should be taking advantage of the fact that Dan is NOT in the house to stir stuff up!! Instead they are SLEEPING?? What kind of good game play is that????

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: September 07, 2008, 02:43:49 PM »
Keesha has a bad hangover. Memphis probably has a bit of one cause he had beer and wine.
Jerry has no excuse for sleeping--he only had 2 beers. They hid the wine from him. So Keesha
had the whole bottle, minus skimpy half glass that Memphis had.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #971 on: September 07, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »

Here's the thing about the bread and butter with pasta - Italians ( not Italian-Americans) never put butter on bread with meals (I have never seen anyone in italy ever put butter on bread). They don't mix dairy fats with tomato sauce. You would never drink a glass of milk with a dish of pasta. You would never put parmagiano or romano cheese on a pasta with a fish sauce. It's kind of like that Suzanne Somers "food combining" diet. Everything is eaten separately, for example, you begin with antipasto, then you have pasta, then meat, then veggies, then salad, then cheese, then fruit and coffee and then dessert. It's about digestion, and it's not just Italians, French and Spanish do it as well. Since I am a first generation Italian I was raised as a European rather than as an American, and the butter bread thing really threw me.

But we have Ameicanized the Italian dishs, its all a matter of how you prefer to eat it not how the Italians eat it and yeah I'm full blooded Italian but 100% American and can still remember mom rushing to the local store on Sunday morningss before all the fresh Italian bread was gone to have with our pasta.  And yum I love kaisar rolls with just butter and while were here I'll share one of my fav things to eat is peanut butter and butter with bacon on hot blueberry waffles, I sandwich it  :lol: but its not like I eat it al the time, its a treat.

And also, I don't think Jerry is really mad about the butter, he just needed a reason to be mad like a spoiled child.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #972 on: September 07, 2008, 03:08:11 PM »
And yum I love kaisar rolls with just butter and while were here I'll share one of my fav things to eat is peanut butter and butter with bacon on hot blueberry waffles, I sandwich it  :lol: but its not like I eat it al the time, its a treat.

Oh My God I'm Dying Here!!!!!

You are making me so hungry!  I haven't had a treat like that in a long time!!

If I don't post again today, call 911, I've surely given myself a heart attack!

Totally kidding about 911 - but I'm eatin' me something good (bad) today for sure!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 03:12:03 PM by ThunderStruck »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #973 on: September 07, 2008, 03:33:22 PM »
I will quit on the "food" thing, but in the Northeast, specifically New England, Higher end Italian restaurants are pretty faithful to tradition. My family has been in the food business, meat packing, restaurants, and gourmet catering, since the 1930's, and we haven't "Americanized" anything. I can just see my dad cringing at the thought. But everyone has their own cultural favorites, and regional cuisine is the stuff cookbooks and cool food tv shows are made of. maybe we can band together and get CBS to let us do a Fans of BB Food Show?

Nuala

« Reply #974 on: September 07, 2008, 03:44:16 PM »
Do they know that Dan gets to see Michelle? Does Dan get to Michelle while at the private beach? How did you find that out?