Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269237 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #925 on: September 07, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »
Right now I'm disgusted with the whole male chauvinist attitude of all three guys.   :knuckles: (:;)  :meow:

:tup:
can't agree more...

and still I am as much bothered by Keesha's attitude. Getting upset when one of the guys or girls ever expressed the fact that someone other than Keesha was attractive. She talked about how she will be different after being in the house. I don't see it. Her constant "fear" that someone may have found another female attractive or looking nice in a swim suit. I stand by my opinion that she sent Angie packing out of pure jealousy..not game play.
Poor self centered shallow Keesha..that's all I can say.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: September 07, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »
It makes me sick to think they won't be taking Keesha.  If that ends up being the case,  maybe Jerry should just win it all to teach those young punks a lesson in loyalty.  I will be keeping my fingers crossed that they come to their senses.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: September 07, 2008, 11:30:31 AM »
I felt the same way about Keesha! She's jealous and petty.
It really surfaces when she drinks!! I thinks she's very
insecure and petty.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #928 on: September 07, 2008, 11:31:24 AM »
LOL TS! I'm with ya, 500 X's 2! "Make good TV"... Lemme reach in there Dan and I'll give you good TV!  :taze
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: September 07, 2008, 11:32:34 AM »
It makes me sick to think they won't be taking Keesha.  If that ends up being the case,  maybe Jerry should just win it all to teach those young punks a lesson in loyalty.  I will be keeping my fingers crossed that they come to their senses.

LOL  I said from the beginning their arrogance would get in the way and Jerry would go to the final two. I still think that could happen. Evel Dick had so many viewers angry at him, and it kinda looks like a deja vue situation could be lining up now huh?

What a lesson learned would it be for Jerry to win it all?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: September 07, 2008, 11:33:33 AM »
Right now I'm disgusted with the whole male chauvinist attitude of all three guys.   :knuckles: (:;)  :meow:

can't agree more...

and still I am as much bothered by Keesha's attitude. Getting upset when one of the guys or girls ever expressed the fact that someone other than Keesha was attractive. She talked about how she will be different after being in the house. I don't see it. Her constant "fear" that someone may have found another female attractive or looking nice in a swim suit. I stand by my opinion that she sent Angie packing out of pure jealousy..not game play.

There is nothing in the world that could convince me that Keesha wasn't jealous either.  

A Hooter's waitress earns her living based on having guys admire you.  If guys admire another woman, that is money out of her pocket!  It is VERY shallow and insecure.  I also used to post about how annoying April was...Everybody's jealous of me...I'm prettier than everyone.

Now it's Keesha  :groan:  I didn't think Keesha was this way, but alcohol sure let it out!   :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: September 07, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »
LOL TS! I'm with ya, 500 X's 2! "Make good TV"... Lemme reach in there Dan and I'll give you good TV!  :taze

OK TL, let's jump the wall and give 'em a good pouding!   :knuckles:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: September 07, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

can't agree more...

There is nothing in the world that could convince me that Keesha wasn't jealous either.  

A Hooter's waitress earns her living based on having guys admire you.  If guys admire another woman, that is money out of her pocket!  It is VERY shallow and insecure.  I also used to post about how annoying April was...Everybody's jealous of me...I'm prettier than everyone.

Now it's Keesha  :groan:  I didn't think Keesha was this way, but alcohol sure let it out!   :groan:

That's why April said from the start she was prettier than Keesha & Keesha was jealous...she picked up on Keesha's competitive nature and  her need to be center of attention. Keesha's goal from day one was to get all the other girls out of the house. Kinda serves her right if they boot her. She should have played differently and it should have been her, Renny & Michelle in that house if she wanted a real chance at winning. Or her, Renny & Jerry. JMO 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:32 AM »
Ya' know the comp that "could change the outcome of the game"?

I'm guessing that it could have changed the outcome if Keesha or Jerry won it.  I read somewhere in these posts that it could be used for a replacement nom or something.  But now that Dan won it, will it affect the game?

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #934 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
To early to tell. We don't know all the details of the beach trip.
But, Dan did say something about getting Michelles vote. He
goes at 1045am BB time today.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #935 on: September 07, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »
dan- you have to tell her before, we owe it to her, although if you spring it on her it might make good tv
dan thinks she will cry
memphis agrees that he should tell her, oh well , hes just a heart breaker
now tallking about breaking up with girls
dan asking memphis if he has thought how to  get the 4g's out of jerry that he can't bring it up jerry has to, make him think its his idea
dan- tell him that dan has offered to take me next week if i keep keesha, what do you have to offer

Some chatter puddin posted from last night. "Good TV." Taking the 4 grand from Jerry... Renegades all right!  :knuckles:

I'm looking for some pepper spray and a couple of tazers TS, good TV, making her cry... taking the old geezer's money.   :meow:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #936 on: September 07, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »
After seeing that greasy disgusting mess Jerry cooked for dinner I am not sure any of them will live to make it to final 3. By the way - I am curious - does anyone know what "Butter Bread"is? I have never heard of it before.

Butter bread is simply bread with butter - it's a Pennsylvania Dutch term. Many people in PA (don't know about anywhere else) wouldn't eat a meal without their butter bread.

it was served every day w/ the lunches in the catholic schools i went to in the bronx lol

Many German immigrants in the Bronx, many German immigrants in Pennsylvania........it fits!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: September 07, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »
I would be cheering on the Renegades if they were just being loyal to their alliance.

But they are MAKING ME HATE THEM with their need to hurt the others before they go.  Shameful!

PS The German twist with the butter bread...?  I'm German too and ate it my whole childhood!  :food:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #938 on: September 07, 2008, 12:06:05 PM »
Dan will get called to the DR and we won't see him until he comes thru it sometime tonight.
Taking Michelle is the advantage, never before in the history of BB has a HG's had the advantage to work his jury votes with someone inside the jury. I/m sure he has his spew planed out in advance. Anyway I still don't think he will win in final 2, his only chance imo is sitting next to Keesha.
Memphis will lose renny and keesha's vote if he screws her over but still I think his odds are better than dan's.
I'm still pissed the way memphis is treating keesha, lying flat out to her face that he is not taking her. She laid a good quilt trip on him last night, finally came out of her funk, I think she gave him something to think about but who knows what Memphis is thinking? Dan will be gone all day so we have to wait to see what he says when they can talk alone.
Hope upon hope that Michelle tells Dan how hated Keesha is in jury that she is his best chance to win in final 2 and he can influence Memphis to keep Keesha.
On another note, you just know that its production in the boys ears, you just know Grodner wants Jerry to win, then they can claom oldest winner ever in BB history *groan*

rant off

and happy 500 Thunder :party: :wtg:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #939 on: September 07, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »
Oh great keesha has a hangover, Memphis has been quiet the since he won POV, they will be depressed all day that Dan is on a cool trip, I predict a lot of sleeping and a very boring day.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #940 on: September 07, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »
Oh great keesha has a hangover, Memphis has been quiet the since he won POV, they will be depressed all day that Dan is on a cool trip, I predict a lot of sleeping and a very boring day.

I have a feeling you are right on with this prediction- the only thing to watch will be them hiding from Jerry without Dan's HOH room to go to!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #941 on: September 07, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »

I have a feeling you are right on with this prediction- the only thing to watch will be them hiding from Jerry without Dan's HOH room to go to!
You bring up a good point for the future, if they decide to keep jerry there wil be no HOH room to hide in! heh paybacks are mo'fo's

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #942 on: September 07, 2008, 12:41:22 PM »

You bring up a good point for the future, if they decide to keep jerry there wil be no HOH room to hide in! heh paybacks are mo'fo's

Yeah, if they are stupid enough to keep Jerry they deserve that! LOL!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #943 on: September 07, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »

Now now TL, we don't want to have to use your saber on you when you reach in at Dan, but then again go for it!  Actually can you give all three guys a good shake for me they really are male chauvenists

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #944 on: September 07, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »
I just remembered, last night whenever Dan talked about his dad to Keesha we got fish, I think his dad might have asked BB not to show Dan talking about him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #945 on: September 07, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
 :lol: Sass. You can come help us!

About that bread and butter thing, every now and then I get hungry for it. (I don't remember ever getting any at school though.) My mom would make her own jelly and jam, when she did she'd bake bread and slather butter and the new jelly/jam on it. YUM!

(Kitkat.. I'm getting to be to senior citizen age but Jerry will NEVER be eye candy for me!)  :funny:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17355.msg345812.html#msg345812

If he does... I'm done for!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:06:59 PM by TexasLady »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #946 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:05 PM »
omg watching jerry right now, what a jealous bitter old man, he cannot stand that he is not a part of this trip and is not privy to the "game changing impact" , man is he angry! I think when BB was playing with Dan "Dan Dan Dan" and keesha was laughing he thought that they were laughing at him. He was muttering under his breath calling dan a little ****. What a child!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #947 on: September 07, 2008, 01:09:25 PM »
I wasn't watching him puddin, I was watching Dan micro-shave his arm pits. LOL.. (I think I'm already done for!)  :crazy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #948 on: September 07, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »
I'm not helping because I'm getting in the shower after Dan leaves, sorry TL.

Jerry grumbling again that he is going to talk to production about the bull****. Paranoid much jerry?

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #949 on: September 07, 2008, 01:10:20 PM »
omg watching jerry right now, what a jealous bitter old man, he cannot stand that he is not a part of this trip and is not privy to the "game changing impact" , man is he angry! I think when BB was playing with Dan "Dan Dan Dan" and keesha was laughing he thought that they were laughing at him. He was muttering under his breath calling dan a little ****. What a child!

One more time that Jerry is showing his true colors. I just have to be thankful that he isn't in my life!! Other than for waaaaay too long on this BB season, that is. LOL!