Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269316 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #900 on: September 06, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »
After seeing that greasy disgusting mess Jerry cooked for dinner I am not sure any of them will live to make it to final 3. By the way - I am curious - does anyone know what "Butter Bread"is? I have never heard of it before.

Butter bread is simply bread with butter - it's a Pennsylvania Dutch term. Many people in PA (don't know about anywhere else) wouldn't eat a meal without their butter bread.

it was served every day w/ the lunches in the catholic schools i went to in the bronx lol

Well that explains it - I never went to catholic school and my mom made my lunches. I used to have the best lunches: veal parm, polenta, fritata, broccoli rabe, meatballs and sausage, but no bread and butter. Italians always serve bread, but rarely with butter except at breakfast.

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #901 on: September 06, 2008, 08:37:25 PM »
When does dan get to leave on his trip?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #902 on: September 06, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »
I just wonder... is the DR asking Keesha questions that make her doubt that Dan and Memphis will keep her? ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: September 06, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »
I just wonder... is the DR asking Keesha questions that make her doubt that Dan and Memphis will keep her? ???

I hope so.  Dan asked if Keesha could shave his neckline tonight and she said no, Jerry will   :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: September 06, 2008, 08:52:00 PM »
I am hating on Memphis right now!!!!  I hope if he keeps Jerry, that Keesha is the swing vote that make him lose to Dan (or even Jerry!).  Cocky little.... :pull  It's not like Keesha was competition, he's stupid!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #905 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »
I am hating on Memphis right now!!!!  I hope if he keeps Jerry, that Keesha is the swing vote that make him lose to Dan (or even Jerry!).  Cocky little.... :pull  It's not like Keesha was competition, he's stupid!

I have to say I was pretty peeved (to put it mildly) when earlier tonight Dan talked to Keesha about how she saved Memphis from being evicted. On and on about how she came to him and asked if he would vote to keep him, then got the votes in no time. And they can't even let her go to final 3 as they promised to do??  :knuckles: (:;) :jam:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: September 06, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »
Well......as of now Memphis has decided that he and Dan should take
Jerry to f3. Memphis is getting cocky, and thinks that Jerry will be easier
to beat than Keesha. It looks like he has Dan talked into it. I think
that could be a very stupid mistake.

Ack! No, no, NO! It's like two seasons ago when I was hoping to God that either Dick or Danielle would get evicted before the final two, and everyone knows what happened -- they were the final two. Now you know what's going to happen? Jerry's going to make it to the end, or at least close to it.

I have a very bad feeling about this...
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: September 06, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
Maybe Memphis's deal with Jerry to the f2 is stronger than Dan to the F2.  I just can't understand why Memphis would think he has better odds with Jerry?????????????   What is wrong with people when they get in this BB house.  They have been forever bashing on Jerry, wanting him out, now he's in??????  They can so beat Keesha its not even funny.  What am I missing here??

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #908 on: September 06, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »
Hey everyone,

Ok... i've been looking through the feed updates today and I haven't seen any confirmation that Memphis has decided to keep Jerry. All I read was last night... when Dan and Memphis said they were "leaning" towards keeping Jerry. Did I miss something? Honestly their convo last night didn't seem final to me...
I admit, I'm scared of what might happen if they choose Jerry to stay. I believe Dan can win final HOH... but who knows... the guys may not quite get the questions in one of the competitions and screw themselves. Who knows.
On the other hand, I want Dan to win, so if the jury really does hate Keesha that much, or believe that Jerry doesn't deserve to win, I want Dan to be final 2 with one of them. Dan *may* be able to win against Memphis, but its much more unlikely.

<sigh> I would love to see the Renegades at the end...

I do get what Dan is doing... buttering up Keesha so she thinks, if it was his choice, that she would stay. Thus Dan would get Renny and Keesha's jury votes. It might be best for her to go now in that regard. Jerry (stupidly, immaturely) hates Dan (can't wait til he finds out Dan voted out Jesse as America's Player mwhahaha), so him going now might also be good for Dan because Jerry would hate Memphis more...but probably never more than he hates Dan.

I just wish/hope that the Jury sees Dan's great game play, and that even with the renegades at the end, Dan wins.

This is a huge decision. I would love to see Jerry go because I don't want him to get near any money...but they will pick whoever they believe is their best bet.

GO DAN!!  :jam: :knuckles:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #909 on: September 06, 2008, 10:01:49 PM »
Maybe Memphis's deal with Jerry to the f2 is stronger than Dan to the F2.  I just can't understand why Memphis would think he has better odds with Jerry?????????????   What is wrong with people when they get in this BB house.  They have been forever bashing on Jerry, wanting him out, now he's in??????  They can so beat Keesha its not even funny.  What am I missing here??
That Jerry is older and is slow as crap.

PS Dan has played a much better game. A much, much better game. He's thrown himself under the bus with his antics and came out unscathed. It's ridiculous.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #910 on: September 06, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »
I think Memphis thinks he'd lose $500,000 if he voted out Jerry...

If he votes out Keesha, I think he still believes that he'd get her vote over Dan, because she's loyal and he could soften the blow by telling her in advance...And he probably thinks that she'd  be able to sway Renny too...

If Memphis votes out Jerry....well, we ALL know how Jerry gets....Jerry would see it as the ULTIMATE betrayal, and spend the next week in the jury house telling them that Dan deserves to win and that Memphis is....hmmmm...who is worse than Judas?  Hitler maybe?  :duno:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #911 on: September 06, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »
I can't stand how "Father Dan" and the "Red Headed Cabbage Patch Kid"  act like they are in charge of who gets to drink the wine.  If Jerry wants wine he should be allowed to have some just like anybody else.  Those two are driving me nuts with their cocky attitudes.  I would prefer if neither one of those two won any money.  They are constantly complaining about how Jerry talks about himself all the time.  From what I can hear "cabbage patch" talks about himself just as much. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #912 on: September 07, 2008, 01:24:43 AM »
I still eat butter bread, sometimes with sugar , and that peanut butter bread that jerry eats with butter :waves: << guilty! sometimes its the only thing i can grab while doing updates  ;). And who does not have nice italian bread with butter when having pasta or a  beef cassarole? Guess its a Pa. thing  :jumpy:

oh and yeah I am pissed that they do not want to take keesha, for real, she has been loyal to them, saved their ass's, sure they have returned the favor and all but still, she is a friend unilke jerry. I don't know maybe I am being selfish because for  all we know jerry could make final 2 and then what? another week of jerry and jerry wins ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #913 on: September 07, 2008, 09:57:04 AM »
You are right Puddin, they are all underestimating Jerry because they think that he doesn't do well in comps and that is the only reason why they are going tokeep him, because Keesha is more of a competitor.  Jerry has won two or three POVs all on his own and don't they remember that he just won HOH that proved his knowledge of the house was better than theirs.  Also Memphis kinda owes something to Keesha because she is the one who got the votes to keep him in the house way back on week 4 when April was HOH, you would think he would remember something like that and return the favor at some point in time, which he hasn't.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #914 on: September 07, 2008, 10:06:03 AM »
When I was updating the feeds last night--Memphis definitely wanted to keep
Jerry over Keesha. I haven't looked yet as to what transpired--if anything, since I left.
I think Memphis is under-estimating Jerry. Jerry just keeps on plugging away, and does
have the 'facts' down.(Memphis really doesn't). Keesha doesn't like to get dirty, or expend
any energy-and eats mostly junk. Keesha is still upset over Rennys departure--and is very
emotional. Dan sees this--and is spending a lot of time with Keesha. Memphis isn't. i
Plus, we don't know all of the details of Dan's beach trip. He hasn't said all. But, we do
know that the outcome of this trip CAN change the outcome of this game!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #915 on: September 07, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »
I still eat butter bread, sometimes with sugar , and that peanut butter bread that jerry eats with butter :waves: << guilty! sometimes its the only thing i can grab while doing updates  ;). And who does not have nice italian bread with butter when having pasta or a  beef cassarole? Guess its a Pa. thing  :jumpy:

oh and yeah I am pissed that they do not want to take keesha, for real, she has been loyal to them, saved their ass's, sure they have returned the favor and all but still, she is a friend unilke jerry. I don't know maybe I am being selfish because for  all we know jerry could make final 2 and then what? another week of jerry and jerry wins ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hard Rolls and Butter anyone?  I'm from NY and a trip down to the local deli for a Hard Roll with Butter and a steaming cup of coffee.  I had a slice of butter bread with every dinner.  I didn't think any different about it until I grew up and saw that not everybody did that.  Then I thought it was because we were trying to make ends meet and not have hungry kids.  Now I see that it's regional.  And I am Catholic and we like the bread  :angel:  Down in NC (where I live now) the majority is Baptist and I don't see any butter bread  ;)

Dan is being nice to Keesha because he knows what Memphis wants to do and he's getting her's and Renny's votes.  Renny will vote for Dan (she neva' trusted Memphis).  If Memphis turns on Keesha, Keesha will vote for Dan.  I don't know about the rest because it will depend upon who is the other in the F2.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #916 on: September 07, 2008, 10:32:07 AM »

My parents were from the Midwest.  I was born there but grew up in CA.  We had bread and butter with every meal.  I also sometimes put sugar on top   :waves:    An yes, need that Italian bread and butter when having pasta    :lol:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: September 07, 2008, 10:33:21 AM »
I'm from Missouri. It's always butter bread there!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: September 07, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »
I can't stand how "Father Dan" and the "Red Headed Cabbage Patch Kid"  act like they are in charge of who gets to drink the wine.  If Jerry wants wine he should be allowed to have some just like anybody else.  Those two are driving me nuts with their cocky attitudes.  I would prefer if neither one of those two won any money.  They are constantly complaining about how Jerry talks about himself all the time.  From what I can hear "cabbage patch" talks about himself just as much. 

I so totally have to agree with this.

Might I add...I don't have a favorite. I finally got it through my head with Evel Dick that if I just watch the game and not get personally attached to someone, I enjoy the season so much more.

Jerry's old..okay I got that. But I have read some comments that  are not very objective. So he forgets he is on camera and picks his nose...oh well..the others are still of enough sound mind, they do it under the covers or in the toilet stall, but you can bet they do it... ;)  By the way, Dick slung snot all over the back yard and he had plenty of fans.LOL

I am not taking up for him at all, just clarifying an observation for myself and anyone else who cares. Like I said, I don't have a fav and am rooting for no one specific...I just simply despise when it is predictable.  

I think it would serve a few self righteous games players right if Jerry made it to the final two though..it surely would make for some interesting viewing.... :jumpy:

Going to make myself some butter bread!  What do you know, I am in N.C., not even Catholic  and I eat it too!!!!!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #919 on: September 07, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »

memphis- you think she thinks soemthing is up she was quiet

dan- i dont think she thinks something is up just not  as certain as last week

dan- she asked me to tell her if we are sending her home

memphis- that will suck if it happens

dan- you have to tell her before, we owe it to her, although if you spring it on her it might make good tv

dan thinks she will cry

memphis agrees that he should tell her, oh well , hes just a heart breaker

now tallking about breaking up with girls

when memphis tells keeesha if its her he will tell her thursday because he sleeps in the same room with her

dan says things could change

dan asking memphis if he has thought how to  get the 4g's out of jerry that he can't bring it up jerry has to, make him think its his idea

dan- tell him that dan has offered to take me next week if i keep keesha, what do you have to offer

Dan and making good TV.  He over does everything!  Even his father told him sometimes less is more.

LEAVE KEESHA ALONE DAN.  You little bully.  Memphis, tell her in advance or keep her.  Those should be your only two options you two little ego maniacs! I think Puddin (forgive me if I'm wrong) read somewhere that Dan does not believe in the equality of women to men.  Jerry sure doesn't and Memphis is a self proclaimed heart breaker.

And on another note.  Libra had a nice home and Jerry has a lot of stuff, but WHY IN THE WORLD do Memphis and the gang think that they deserve it more?  Because they didn't obey the law and lost their privileges?  Because they didn't plan ahead, so it should be given to them?

Anyone remember the ant and the grasshopper story.  This is the first I've heard of bashing the grasshopper for putting in the time, effort and planning for a better life.  Pathetic little minds!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #920 on: September 07, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »
And on another note.  Libra had a nice home and Jerry has a lot of stuff, but WHY IN THE WORLD do Memphis and the gang think that they deserve it more?  Because they didn't obey the law and lost their privileges?  Because they didn't plan ahead, so it should be given to them?

For me it's not wanting to hear that crap over and over and over again. personally, I've
never cared for people who continually brag about personal possessions.

I don't think Dan is being a bully, not at all. He's concerned for Keesha. More than I can say
for cocky Memphis.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #921 on: September 07, 2008, 11:18:40 AM »
Right now I'm disgusted with the whole male chauvinist attitude of all three guys.   :knuckles: (:;)  :meow:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »
It feels like Memphis is channelling Jerry! :meow:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:53 AM »

For me it's not wanting to hear that crap over and over and over again. personally, I've
never cared for people who continually brag about personal possessions.

I don't think Dan is being a bully, not at all. He's concerned for Keesha. More than I can say
for cocky Memphis.

Dan just said we should tell her, unless it makes good TV.  He's concerned for the jury vote, not Keesha.

No one likes a braggart, but I hear them say "deserve" it.  It's an entitlement issue that bugs me.

I'm just venting.  I know we all have our own opinions.  But the guys are really bugging me right now!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #924 on: September 07, 2008, 11:23:45 AM »
This is my 500th opinion  :wohoo: