Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269281 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #875 on: September 06, 2008, 12:57:43 PM »
It's not like it matters to either of them. They both want to be in the final 2 together, it doesn't matter if Jerry or Keesha are in the final 3 with them. Plus it's not like anyone will have to see Jerry for like a week or anything, it's like an extra 2-3 days. :P

I am happy this is happening as it almost guarantees me a final 2 of Dan/Memphis, which I've wanted since before they made that deal. And Dan will be in, who I said "I like that guy" on the first episode. So color me a happy camper either way.

I understand what you're saying.  I just don't want Jerry to have ANY OPPORTUNITY to get his hands on any of the money.   I'd rather see it go to any two of the DKM trio.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #876 on: September 06, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »
Oh yeah, I see the reason to be angry if you're a Keesha fan or you don't want Jerry in the final 3, but I'm just saying it's definitely not a stupid move. It's the smartest move they could do at this point.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #877 on: September 06, 2008, 01:23:41 PM »
I just don't want that nasty old bonehead in the f3!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: September 06, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
I just don't want that nasty old bonehead in the f3!!!!!

I am so with you on this!!!!!  Secretly -- go Dan win this thing if you can!!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: September 06, 2008, 01:36:38 PM »
I'd love to see Dan win. I think that Memphis feels he has it, and had thought that for
quite a while.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: September 06, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »
I was just reading the exciting feeds and realized that I haven't heard BB yell about cannon-balling into the pool one single time this season! Seems that was all we heard during BB9. I wonder what's up with that? :swim

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #881 on: September 06, 2008, 02:43:50 PM »
I am not surprised that Memphis is keeping Jerry over Keesha because that guaranteed his spot in F2. Dan and Jerry will take him to the end if they win the three parter so he really is smart. That is the only reason.

Not only that, Memphis probably will throw any of the three parter comps cuz he knows Dan and Jerry will evict each other at the end. Blood will be off his hands and will secure himself a jury vote as well. 
Of course, sadly for Keesha, your assessment makes perfect sense.

okay but think about this..  Jerry was really pissed when Memphis took Dan off the block.  Felt betrayed by Memphis and was now out to get him.  Jerry also mentioned that taking Dan to the final 2 was a good thing - he felt he didn't have the votes and anyone with Dan would win the 500k.  So Jerry could really be setting up memphis here.  Cut him out.  Memphis could seal his fate with voting Keesha out.  But who knows what these people are really thinking!! 

Jerry will NOT take Memphis to the F2.  Keesha would have because she is loyal and she does not have a deal with Dan, she does have Memphis' word (even if it's a lie). 

Jerry knows that if he is F3 and he has the choice, he will take Dan and take the $500K.
Memphis vs. Jerry is too close to call in Jerry's mind.  He'll take Dan.

Dan knows this and that's why Dan's telling Memphis that it is a good plan  (for Dan!)  :groan:

If they don't take Keesha, they better pray for perfection.  One slip up and Jerry's $500K richer  :snicker:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: September 06, 2008, 02:45:12 PM »
I agree!!!

I think, overall, Dan's playing the best 'game'!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: September 06, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »
I am not surprised that Memphis is keeping Jerry over Keesha because that guaranteed his spot in F2. Dan and Jerry will take him to the end if they win the three parter so he really is smart. That is the only reason.

Not only that, Memphis probably will throw any of the three parter comps cuz he knows Dan and Jerry will evict each other at the end. Blood will be off his hands and will secure himself a jury vote as well. 
Of course, sadly for Keesha, your assessment makes perfect sense.

okay but think about this..  Jerry was really pissed when Memphis took Dan off the block.  Felt betrayed by Memphis and was now out to get him.  Jerry also mentioned that taking Dan to the final 2 was a good thing - he felt he didn't have the votes and anyone with Dan would win the 500k.  So Jerry could really be setting up memphis here.  Cut him out.  Memphis could seal his fate with voting Keesha out.  But who knows what these people are really thinking!! 

Jerry will NOT take Memphis to the F2.  Keesha would have because she is loyal and she does not have a deal with Dan, she does have Memphis' word (even if it's a lie). 

Jerry knows that if he is F3 and he has the choice, he will take Dan and take the $500K.
Memphis vs. Jerry is too close to call in Jerry's mind.  He'll take Dan.

Dan knows this and that's why Dan's telling Memphis that it is a good plan  (for Dan!)  :groan:

If they don't take Keesha, they better pray for perfection.  One slip up and Jerry's $500K richer  :snicker:

D & M are both betting on Jerry in their own way.  Dan has nothing to lose.  He thinks the best he can get is 50K.  They need to ask themselves, do we really want to take the chance of Jerry winning any of this money???  come on guys...!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #884 on: September 06, 2008, 02:54:25 PM »
I expect Dan to push Jerry on Memphis...but I thought Memphis would be smarter than to REALLY trust Dan.   Memphis better do some serious thinking in while Dan's away.  It's his only chance to get it together without Dan's influence.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #885 on: September 06, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »
There is No Way that "Buzzy the Snooze" deserves a single cent. I would even love it if M/D/K could figure out a way to get the $4K away from  him before they give him the boot.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: September 06, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »
I expect Dan to push Jerry on Memphis...but I thought Memphis would be smarter than to REALLY trust Dan.   Memphis better do some serious thinking in while Dan's away.  It's his only chance to get it together without Dan's influence.

I can't make up my mind who's the craftiest of the bunch.  Maybe Dan first, Jerry second, Memphis third.  Watching the 3 of them tryng to out smart the other one would be a hoot.  

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #887 on: September 06, 2008, 03:13:20 PM »
Dan would win against Jerry. Renny, Keesha, Memphis and Libra are the votes he'd get and he'd win.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: September 06, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
I think Dan is the craftiest--by far!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #889 on: September 06, 2008, 03:31:53 PM »
Dan would win against Jerry. Renny, Keesha, Memphis and Libra are the votes he'd get and he'd win.

I agree with you, but Jerry says were both wrong and he knows everything.   :res:

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: September 06, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »
F that nasty old buzzard!!!! (:;)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #891 on: September 06, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
Sunday Show ALERT!!

since the US Open has been delayed due to rain the womens match will be aired at 9pm  on CBS sunday after the continuance  of todays semi final match..which is after football.  this may postpone sundays show .. check your local channels in the east coast.

i'm sure peach will have the feed up on the show and discussion page for all of us to watch at the regular 8pm air time! :hugs:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:47:47 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: September 06, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »
Wow -Jerry's family must be mortified by his demeanor on this show. He never washes his hands, his fingers are always up his nose, his kitchen habits are beyond unsanitary - I would call them a health hazard - he is mean, nasty, and a know-it-all, and I think he is a borderline sexual deviant. Does anyone think that he has any actual fans? Imagine calling himself his wife's knight in shining armor? Maybe they'll sell the house and move before he gets back. Every time I see him I try to picture my 80 year old father (who is in even better condition than Jerry), and I would have left the country by now.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #893 on: September 06, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »
Wow -Jerry's family must be mortified by his demeanor on this show. He never washes his hands, his fingers are always up his nose, his kitchen habits are beyond unsanitary - I would call them a health hazard - he is mean, nasty, and a know-it-all, and I think he is a borderline sexual deviant. Does anyone think that he has any actual fans? Imagine calling himself his wife's knight in shining armor? Maybe they'll sell the house and move before he gets back. Every time I see him I try to picture my 80 year old father (who is in even better condition than Jerry), and I would have left the country by now.

If he was part of my family I would be horribly embarrassed! BUT I am sure he has a few fans out there- due to the editing job they have done. BLECH.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: September 06, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »
Well......as of now Memphis has decided that he and Dan should take
Jerry to f3. Memphis is getting cocky, and thinks that Jerry will be easier
to beat than Keesha. It looks like he has Dan talked into it. I think
that could be a very stupid mistake.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: September 06, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »
After seeing that greasy disgusting mess Jerry cooked for dinner I am not sure any of them will live to make it to final 3. By the way - I am curious - does anyone know what "Butter Bread"is? I have never heard of it before.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #896 on: September 06, 2008, 07:33:08 PM »
After seeing that greasy disgusting mess Jerry cooked for dinner I am not sure any of them will live to make it to final 3. By the way - I am curious - does anyone know what "Butter Bread"is? I have never heard of it before.

Butter bread is simply bread with butter - it's a Pennsylvania Dutch term. Many people in PA (don't know about anywhere else) wouldn't eat a meal without their butter bread.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #897 on: September 06, 2008, 08:01:33 PM »
Number of times houseguests were on the block:

Jerry, 4
Memphis, 3
Jessie, 3
Keesha, 2
Dan, 2
Renny, 2
Brian, 1
Steven, 1
Angie, 1
Libra, 1
April, 1
Michelle, 1
Ollie, 1

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #898 on: September 06, 2008, 08:02:33 PM »

Butter bread is simply bread with butter - it's a Pennsylvania Dutch term. Many people in PA (don't know about anywhere else) wouldn't eat a meal without their butter bread.
Thanks Pumpkin. I am confused as to why Jerry would announce that there was bread and butter on the table. I thought it was some sort of a special dish. Just plain old white bread and butter? Yuck. That's almost as bad as watching Jerry spread a piece of bread with butter and then slather peanut butter all over it. That is what we (Italians) call "American Food". In fact - we call white bread "American Bread". I only found out a couple of years ago that it was really called white bread. I have been to Pennsylvania Dutch restaurants but I don't remember this. I guess I wouldn't  because I never would have eaten it. Great homemade noodles and chicken noodle soup though - yum!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #899 on: September 06, 2008, 08:09:31 PM »

it was served every day w/ the lunches in the catholic schools i went to in the bronx lol
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!