Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269277 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #850 on: September 06, 2008, 04:45:53 AM »
Well it was similar to season 4 but it was questions instead of who was nominated etc

I can't believe these idiots have any doubts about keeping keesha! I would never chance jerry in the final 3! I would not count him out for parts 2 & 3 HOH comp. WTF!? None of them can win against him if he gets to the final 2! Jerry winning would be right up there with Boogie and Maggie! GRRRRRRR

rant off

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #851 on: September 06, 2008, 05:14:00 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Libra evicted 6-0
Week 6: Renny, HOH, April & Jerry nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, April evicted 4-1
Week 7: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on self, Michelle up, Michelle evicted 3-1
Week 7: Keesha, HOH, Jerry & Ollie nominated, Dan wins veto, not used, Ollie evicted 3-0
Week 8: Jerry, HOH, Dan & Keesha nominated, Memphis wins veto, used on Dan, Renny up, Renny evicted 2-0
Week 9: Dan, HOH, Jerry & Memphis nominated, Memphis wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #852 on: September 06, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »
i kinda feel that they would be dumb to take Keesha to the final 3. Simple facts. They can beat Jerry in endorance comp. The only thing they have to worry about with Jerry is the mental HOH comp  and I could see Jerry taken Dan to the final 2 over Memphis.
If they take Keesha to the final 3 they are chancing it with the mental HOH part, and with the endorance part.Keesha could of been throwing a lot of the comps. Where Jerry just sucks.I wouldnt chance taking Keesha to the final 3 when she could easily win and if she won Memphis or Dan would not be in final 2.
and I have the strange feeling if, they took Keesha to the final 3, if she winded up winning Dan would be voted out for the fact she would rather keep Memphis over Dan As most in the jury house done said they will not vote for Memphis to win the money.Plus she has a thing for Memphis.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #853 on: September 06, 2008, 05:45:56 AM »
Oh my God, those stupid ****ers are gonna keep Jerry now, voting Keesha out.....I am gonna kill them now!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #854 on: September 06, 2008, 06:20:54 AM »
Okay, now that all the regular HOH and veto competitions are done for the season, here's the record standings for BB10:

Dan, 2 HOH, 2 Veto
Jerry, 2 HOH, 2 Veto
Keesha, 2 HOH, 1 Veto
Memphis, 3 Veto
Michelle, 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Jessie, 1 HOH, 1 Veto
Renny, 1 HOH
April, 1 HOH
Brian, Steven, Angie, Libra & Ollie, ZERO 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 11:04:28 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #855 on: September 06, 2008, 06:23:23 AM »
I think it is their best bet to get out Keesha, personally. The second HOH is Physical and Mental and can involve some serious crazy stuff(like the water one w/Dick way back when IIRC, the first one was the jumping one endurance)

I think that they could beat Jerry there, too.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #856 on: September 06, 2008, 07:03:33 AM »
Not to worry TL - you wouldn't walk like him wearing those damned Bozo The Clown sneakers, and one would hope you excel in the "gams" and "guns" department! Just don't turn your back wearing Jerry's tightie-whities, or in his case - gassy-grays, and all will be well.

:funny: No chance of that happenin!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #857 on: September 06, 2008, 07:09:08 AM »
Thats looks like it Mandoli  :yess:

Sweet! :jumpy: I'm just happy I could help. 'Tis all.

So they're probably going to do something exactly like the final S4 Veto comp.

Good job Mandoli!!! I wasn't sure what Keesha was talking about this morning, I hadn't gotten here yet.  :tup:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 06, 2008, 07:40:33 AM »
I think it is their best bet to get out Keesha, personally. The second HOH is Physical and Mental and can involve some serious crazy stuff(like the water one w/Dick way back when IIRC, the first one was the jumping one endurance)

I think that they could beat Jerry there, too.
Mornin' Y'All!  Personally I think that it would be a huge mistake to keep Jerry. Can you imagine how many people that mean bas**rd has F'd over in 75 years? He has lots of practice, and he's not a dummy when it comes to the Jedi training. Keesha has repeatedly said that she was there for the "on air" exposure, in fact she said it again to Dan in the past day or so. She said, "...at least with only four of us we'll get a lot more TV time."
Remember somewhere in the beginning of the season it came out that there was supposed to be a "stripper" on the show but she started to blab to people that she was going on BB10 and they bounced her off a couple of weeks before they started? Keesha and JJ are friends of Zach from BB8; JJ is a producer; Keesha is an actress; Keesha was recruited for the show two weeks before she was sequestered at the hotel. She said she hadn't seen the show except for some of BB8, and they gave her the DVD's to watch in the hotel. She is there for her career, and she really isn't that good at most of the games - Jerry is there for his ego, and is great at most of the games. Neither one is any good at endurance. Keeping Keesha gives the two guys an excellent chance to be the final 2. Keeping Jerry is a real game of Russian Roulette. Very dangerous!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: September 06, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »
I think Keesha is mentally weak.  She may explode when confronted, but that also, is a sign of weakness. She won a POV because she is mentally weak.  She left at 20 minutes from the dirty flower pots.  Everyone else was over an hour and over an hour disqualified them, so she won (for quitting).  She has no "do or die" mentality.  She tries, whines and quits. 

Jerry will "do or die" if he's F3.  One slip up from Dan or Memphis and Jerry's in F2. 

The boys are rediculous for considering Jerry.  If they do, I hope Jerry is F2  :res:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: September 06, 2008, 09:42:29 AM »
The boys would be stupid to use the Veto to put Keesha up. If they evict her, Jerry has a very good shot of making it to the final two. He's not as weak as people percieve him to be.

God, a miracle might have to be pulled from someone's arse here.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: September 06, 2008, 09:49:47 AM »
If the boys keep Jerry after that massive bashing session of the man they conducted in HoH last night, then they really deserve to have the old man take the top prize from them. This is just ridiculous for them to even consider voting Keesha out.
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #862 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:44 AM »
I am not surprised that Memphis is keeping Jerry over Keesha because that guaranteed his spot in F2. Dan and Jerry will take him to the end if they win the three parter so he really is smart. That is the only reason.

Not only that, Memphis probably will throw any of the three parter comps cuz he knows Dan and Jerry will evict each other at the end. Blood will be off his hands and will secure himself a jury vote as well. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 10:34:37 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #863 on: September 06, 2008, 10:40:26 AM »
I am not surprised that Memphis is keeping Jerry over Keesha because that guaranteed his spot in F2. Dan and Jerry will take him to the end if they win the three parter so he really is smart. That is the only reason.

Not only that, Memphis probably will throw any of the three parter comps cuz he knows Dan and Jerry will evict each other at the end. Blood will be off his hands and will secure himself a jury vote as well. 
Of course, sadly for Keesha, your assessment makes perfect sense.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #864 on: September 06, 2008, 10:59:01 AM »

Of course, sadly for Keesha, your assessment makes perfect sense.

okay but think about this..  Jerry was really pissed when Memphis took Dan off the block.  Felt betrayed by Memphis and was now out to get him.  Jerry also mentioned that taking Dan to the final 2 was a good thing - he felt he didn't have the votes and anyone with Dan would win the 500k.  So Jerry could really be setting up memphis here.  Cut him out.  Memphis could seal his fate with voting Keesha out.  But who knows what these people are really thinking!! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #865 on: September 06, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
Memphis will lose Keesha's vote and Renny will most likely vote the same way as her if Dan is F2 with Memphis

Say if Dan and Memphis are F2

Keesha votes for Dan
Renny votes for Dan
Jerry votes for Memphis
Michelle votes for Memphis
Libra votes for Dan
April votes for ? (she had a big issue with Memphis winning the car but Dan broke his deal with Ollie so I dunno)
Ollie will vote same way as April

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #866 on: September 06, 2008, 11:15:36 AM »
Then there is the luxury trip today.  If Dan is taking Michelle, maybe he sways her with a money deal if she votes for him to win and he does???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #867 on: September 06, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
If the boys keep Jerry after that massive bashing session of the man they conducted in HoH last night, then they really deserve to have the old man take the top prize from them. This is just ridiculous for them to even consider voting Keesha out.

Hear hear!!!  :tup:  :jam:

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #868 on: September 06, 2008, 11:34:25 AM »
To be fair, it's not really a personal move.

Keesha is faster than Jerry and Keesha will probably hold on in endurance longer than Jerry. Taking Jerry almost guarantees them final 2 and they realize if they lose to him they don't deserve the money, so you can take it and leave it at that. :P

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: September 06, 2008, 11:52:42 AM »
The boys would be stupid to use the Veto to put Keesha up. ...

:groan: Memphis would be stupid not to pull himself off the block.  If he didn't, then Keesha (the only one to vote) decides who stays and goes.... and Memphis would make the "bonehead" move of the century to let Keesha decide his fate.

Once she goes up, then Memphis decides everything. 

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: September 06, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »
Oh my God, those stupid ****ers are gonna keep Jerry now, voting Keesha out.....I am gonna kill them now!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that when I read the updates!!!!!
They are getting cocky!!!!!!! Get rid of that nasty old bonehead!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #871 on: September 06, 2008, 11:57:43 AM »
Maybe they are just playing out all the scenarios-- and in the end -- keep Keesha.  I'm a hoping thats what happens. 

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:34 PM »
Maybe they are just playing out all the scenarios-- and in the end -- keep Keesha.  I'm a hoping thats what happens. 

Exactly what I'm hoping!!!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »
If they do decide to vote Keesha out,  (:;) I hope they have the decency to tell her up front. Her heart is already broken because of Renny. She will be so hurt.  :'(
I hope they do the right thing and vote Jerry out, that mean old fart shouldn't have even got this far!!
I really hope you're right bbjunkey!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #874 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:33 PM »
It's not like it matters to either of them. They both want to be in the final 2 together, it doesn't matter if Jerry or Keesha are in the final 3 with them. Plus it's not like anyone will have to see Jerry for like a week or anything, it's like an extra 2-3 days. :P

I am happy this is happening as it almost guarantees me a final 2 of Dan/Memphis, which I've wanted since before they made that deal. And Dan will be in, who I said "I like that guy" on the first episode. So color me a happy camper either way.