Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269250 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #825 on: September 05, 2008, 09:23:57 PM »
going off the current topic.. did anyone catch dan asking memphis if he walked his dog on BBAD last night??

i think he was refering to jerking off.  dan said i couldn't ask keesha that  she wouldn't get it and no offense i don't give a ****  if you walked  diesel..:funny:

memphis's reply was YES..  
Hate to sadden you, u - but Dan wasn't "slapping a puppy",  last nite on BBAD Dan said to Memphis that he was referring to when Memphis saw what Keesha was wearing he said to Dan that she had let her "puppies" out for a walk.

OHHHHHH i thought it was strange !! :funny:  i didn't think dan was doing it i thought he was asking memphis if HE did.. LOL too funny  thanks for the clarification!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:01 PM »
going off the current topic.. did anyone catch dan asking memphis if he walked his dog on BBAD last night??

i think he was refering to jerking off.  dan said i couldn't ask keesha that  she wouldn't get it and no offense i don't give a ****  if you walked  diesel..:funny:

memphis's reply was YES..  
Hate to sadden you, u - but Dan wasn't "slapping a puppy",  last nite on BBAD Dan said to Memphis that he was referring to when Memphis saw what Keesha was wearing he said to Dan that she had let her "puppies" out for a walk.

OHHHHHH i thought it was strange !! :funny:  i didn't think dan was doing it i thought he was asking memphis if HE did.. LOL too funny  thanks for the clarification!!
At least we can crack each other up now that Renny is gone. Man, this place was so alive with her in it - it seems even deader than normal with her gone. It's going to be horrible without Dan for a whole day. That scratchy ball of boogers is going to drive us all out of our minds when Dan leaves. If he wins the POV I will just scream myself hoarse. I can't stand a single thing about him. Not one single thing! The man has not one redeeming quality. His attitude towards women makes me want to sneak up behind him with my ice pick (did I mention that I am an Italian artist?)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #827 on: September 05, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »
Youse guys!!  :funny:

I can't wait till  everyone see's how the 2 boys are playing jerry right now.. and i hope it doesn't back fire..

except i want keesha to smarten up and  play hard for herself tonight.. and actually vote out  memphis.. otherwise she will only make it as #3(unless the skies open up again and jerry wins another POV 

I want her to smarten up too! She was an airhead last night and I like Keesha! She gave blonds a worse name than they already have!  :crazy: 

Artzy... remind me not to walk in front of you if I have laryngitis and wearing red..... :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #828 on: September 05, 2008, 09:37:13 PM »
Youse guys!!  :funny:

I can't wait till  everyone see's how the 2 boys are playing jerry right now.. and i hope it doesn't back fire..

except i want keesha to smarten up and  play hard for herself tonight.. and actually vote out  memphis.. otherwise she will only make it as #3(unless the skies open up again and jerry wins another POV 

I want her to smarten up too! She was an airhead last night and I like Keesha! She gave blonds a worse name than they already have!  :crazy: 

Artzy... remind me not to walk in front of you if I have laryngitis and wearing red..... :lol:
Not to worry TL - you wouldn't walk like him wearing those damned Bozo The Clown sneakers, and one would hope you excel in the "gams" and "guns" department! Just don't turn your back wearing Jerry's tightie-whities, or in his case - gassy-grays, and all will be well.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #829 on: September 05, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
By the way - going back to last night's peek into the jury house - didn't they show a lot more house in BB9? I seem to remember them showing a good segment on Mattie all alone there in the first week giving a tour of the house and taking his daily run outside, talking about how bored he was. This house looks a whole lot nicer than the last one (which was the same for BB8&9).

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: September 05, 2008, 09:44:13 PM »
I think we all need to send a message thru the cosmos tonight -- during the POV.  "NO JERRY"   Maybe the BB gods will hear us and give us what we've been asking for ----get rid of this guy---he just can't win any money!!!!!!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #831 on: September 05, 2008, 09:46:53 PM »
I can see BBAD being exciting tonight. They all probably will be laying around resting up for the veto comp.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #832 on: September 05, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
I think we all need to send a message thru the cosmos tonight -- during the POV.  "NO JERRY"   Maybe the BB gods will hear us and give us what we've been asking for ----get rid of this guy---he just can't win any money!!!!!!!!
Great idea! We can channel Renny and do a N'awlins Voodoo Chant!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: September 05, 2008, 09:48:13 PM »
I thought that BB was a stickler for maintaining the "purity" of the information flowing into the jury house? Won't Dan's presence contaminate the jury as well as anything the jury member(s) may know getting back to Dan? Oh well, I guess that's what they meant when they said it could change the course and outcome of the game!

I really don't think it would happen, especially since Dan was also America's Player. There could be something else though attached to winning because they also were told it was possibly game changing.  

LOL Ugot2b... BBPTSD  :funny:

OMG! Artzy.. find a clinic now!!  :lol: (And take Ugot2b with you!)

TL you just outed my craziness!! :funny:   we all know this season(jerry) got to me..  ok i confess EVERY SEASON gets to me!!
F'ing Jerry makes my F'ing teeth hurt from grinding them the second I either see him or hear that dusty old craggy voice. Darlin' there isn't a clinic equipped to help me with my bad case of geezer fever. The only thing I will feel bad about is sending him to get cooped up with Renny. On the bright side of that thought though - Renny doesn't have to care anymore and she won't be on camera so she will probably call him out every time he opens his mouth. can you just see her going off about the "booger in the bean bag caper"?

Awwwwwww Gawd!! I'd love to see renny take on that old bastard!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »
was this posted yet?sorry in advance if so....... our updaters picked up on it this afternoon  :jam:

Yesterday, 08:44 PM 
CornerOfficeX 

The winner is taking Michelle with him.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #835 on: September 06, 2008, 12:07:40 AM »
okay someone just showed a quick peek of the POV set up.  Seems like I've seen the stair tower before.  Can anyone remember the comp. that was in?

My memory pretty much sucks, but was that the Platinum Power of Veto competition from S4? The one with Alison winning it? I know it was a blonde chick winning the comp, but I'm not sure.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #836 on: September 06, 2008, 12:16:21 AM »
berry = hatch it  bury the hatchet maybe?

but the well, We'll bury the hatchet unless he covers the well next

puddin knows all  :angel:

okay someone just showed a quick peek of the POV set up.  Seems like I've seen the stair tower before.  Can anyone remember the comp. that was in?

My memory pretty much sucks, but was that the Platinum Power of Veto competition from S4? The one with Alison winning it? I know it was a blonde chick winning the comp, but I'm not sure.

That could be it Mandoli, I just don't recall the comp, climb to the top?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2008, 12:24:04 AM »
here it is but still I can't get  a visual ~ (Jerry would know this you know)

The HouseGuests head outside, where they face a pyramid with four sets of stairs leading to the top. Each step represents a week in the game, and the players must place two placards on each step with the names of the two original nominees for each week. Once the correct two names are on a step, that step will light up, and the player can move on to the next step. Once all the steps are lit up, they can run up their flight of stairs to the top, where the Diamond Power of Veto sits on a pedestal. First person to grab it wins.

The HouseGuests hustle, sorting through name placards and placing the nominees' names on the steps. Jun and Ali are neck and neck, but Jun puts an incorrect placard on the final step, and Ali beats her to the top, where she holds the Veto symbol over her head and jumps up and down, "Rocky" style.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2008, 12:24:46 AM »

okay now I'm going WTF!!   Didn't Dan make a platumum power of veto symbol and just pull it out tonight???   And what about his sumo wrestler he made of clay and the guy appears today??   What is that all about or am I reading into this too much??

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #839 on: September 06, 2008, 12:26:05 AM »
was this posted yet?sorry in advance if so....... our updaters picked up on it this afternoon  :jam:

Yesterday, 08:44 PM 
CornerOfficeX 

The winner is taking Michelle with him.

that spoiler gave me the phrase "diamond in the rough"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #840 on: September 06, 2008, 12:31:22 AM »
???

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #841 on: September 06, 2008, 12:36:06 AM »
was dan's winning phrase shared?  i must be out of the loop or loopy!  the game from this morning made me blurt that out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #842 on: September 06, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »
was dan's winning phrase shared?  i must be out of the loop or loopy!  the game from this morning made me blurt that out
Bury the hatchet :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #843 on: September 06, 2008, 12:49:33 AM »

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #844 on: September 06, 2008, 12:54:58 AM »
bury the hatchet!  and this game looks kewl.  when will they start?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #845 on: September 06, 2008, 12:57:56 AM »
another hour *sigh* I hope they are fast because it  looks like a fast game *please BB HG's*
the problem I see is jerry has studied this *sigh*

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:59 AM »
Thats looks like it Mandoli  :yess:

Sweet! :jumpy: I'm just happy I could help. 'Tis all.

So they're probably going to do something exactly like the final S4 Veto comp.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #847 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:25 AM »
Ya know I watched season 4 and for some reason blanked out that comp, good job Mandy

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #848 on: September 06, 2008, 02:40:11 AM »
im sure it was talked about and i just missed it,  but i thought dan promised memphis he would not put him on the block if he won HOH.  I just read as planned that he is up there, who's plan was it that memphis got put up on the block with jerry?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #849 on: September 06, 2008, 03:02:49 AM »
im sure it was talked about and i just missed it,  but i thought dan promised memphis he would not put him on the block if he won HOH.  I just read as planned that he is up there, who's plan was it that memphis got put up on the block with jerry?
Dan and Memphis, they want keesha to not think they are together so if she wins veto she gets rid of jerry, make jerry think dan and keesha are together so if jerry wins pov he votes keesha out.